Pretty please help me out? Or in? Or under? HELP? I'm flexible, I can fit it, I just need the help first.
(For those of you coming from the other Introductions tread: I was definitely lying about the brownies).
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Not really. I've just eaten a shit-ton haha. Ok, I'm a girl, I'm in my late teens kinda, and I'm in a normal mood I guess.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
So umm there's these two kids and they're hugging and hah it looks like he little kid is grabbing her... yeah pre-boob?? He's also getting a look isn't he?This sounds very bad it's little kids, they look so cute and happy. Let's leave my observations to the obvious, everybody sees different things anyway.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
"Oh man" I think I'd say that. I have no idea how I'd react, frankly as much depends on the mood I'd be in, and that always changes, but I guess the phrase "Oh man" would be involved somehow haha. I'm very unpredictable, maybe I'd be chill, maybe I'd freak the fuck out. I can't tell.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Hmmm. Depends on the band I saw live I guess. I mean I love parties because I generally make lots of friends and have a lot of fun, but if the concert was really intense I'd be kind of tired. I wouldn't really mind it though, I'd just come along and make the most of my dependability on someone else, aka doing whatever I feel like hehe.
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
See, the problem with this question is that it's basically asking me "Are you über-aware of your Fi?", so I might not be very accurate on this. Honestly, I guess if this were to happen I'd share my point of view (say, gay rights, which I support a lot despite being straight), I would try to make the person see the light of reason, but not push it too much. I can see myself making up a metaphor/comparison, and then just settling it with a "yeah, whatever, it's cool," if the person remains within a general/theoretical context. If this person gets personal (haha) then WELL YIPPEE-KI-YAY MOTHERFUCKER.
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Honestly, I would embrace it. I like to try and experiment things before I can judge them, so I think that I could always try something out if it's out of my routine (I LOVE change of any kind, I think it's refreshing to find something new in everyday). If something I consider negative takes place... ugh I feel very bad about this, but I guess I would kind of live with it if it doesn't impact me directly. I mean I'm very passionate about things and always try to be active regarding topics that I have had personal experience with, but I don't think I'd make much of a fuss about something that isn't really related to my situation (I.e. gay rights in Indonesia). I would much rather comment and protest issues that I am concerned about such as animal cruelty in my hometown, eating disorders my friends have been affected by etc..
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
I hate having to determine "values", but if I did have to prioritize people's credentials I guess I would put individuality as number one. I love meeting people who are different/crazy in some fucked up way, weirdos or whatever. Second is coherence, I can't stand anyone who's voluble and changes their mind too often, contradicting their long-time opinions and claims without justification. Not moodiness or indecisiveness, I mean personality-wise, chameleonic people scare me.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a) I'm insane. I have these weird quirks and fixations. I'm very eccentric and loud. I name my objects/possessions. I always speak my mind. I'm also very cynical.
b) I wish I would be more romantic or touchy-feely. I'm not like that at all, and I tend to make fun of people who are, not seriously. I'm never serious haha. I also wish I'd get down to business more, I'm such a procrastinator.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
Oh, what a nice way to assess my Ni, I see. Well, I don't really ever have them, and the few times I've had they turned out to be bullshit, so I learned to ignore them. If it is of any help I'm terrible at literary analysis, and I sometimes guess things right.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
(I/E, let's see!)
a) Social activities. Being around people and parties makes me feel great. I love to experience new things, like art shows or films, music... anything when it involves my friends or strangers. Art-related stuff and I'm yours.
B) Being by myself for too long. Staying at home and being by myself and SPORTS. Sports drain me in no time. I suck at them((
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
Normally, I don't repress anything. When I'm at the best of my happy-go-luckiness I'm just my normal weird self, I sing, make my stupid jokes, juggle and laugh for no reason. When I come down from those moods I'm usually very stressed out and have five minutes of intense anger I take out on everyone, and then return to my normal self. It's fun though!
So, any ideas? I'm actually dwelling on two types, but I won't talk about them yet so that I don't bias you guys.