• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me plz

Nicki

Retired
Okay I'm rather confused about my type. I seem to have strong Fi for an ENTJ considering it's my inferior function and I'm 14 years old. But then, with the things I've gone through in life (abusive parents, depression to the point of being suicidal, bullying, living in a backwards smalltown, etc.) maybe my development has accelerated? There are no articles or threads about how those events could affect your type so I'm creating a thread.

E
-I get energized by conversations
-I always carry a conversation.
-I hate bad conversationalists with a passion.
-I don't really have a filter, I say whatever's on my mind
-I'm not too reflective
-A conversation a day keeps the depression away
I
-I was painfully shy when I was young.
-I'm always the quietest person in class (I'm kind of a misanthrope)
-In middle school, I blossomed and became waaay more people-oriented, that could be my auxiliary developing at this age

S
-I can slightly detail oriented
-I have Se oriented hobbies
-I'm a perfectionist who notices every detail in my projects
N
-I'm incredibly oblivious to my external environment
-I daydream constantly
-I'm very future oriented, I live for lifelong plans
-I find reality really limiting
-I find the future exciting.

F
-I try not to invalidate others feelings
-I abide by my moral rules constantly, there are no excuses
-I try not to be unnecessarily offensive
-I can't resist helping others no matter how stressed out or tired I am
-I play therapist a lot and I like to listen to others
-I love listening to other people's stories and getting to know them
-Nothing gets on my nerves more than people who treat someone else's feelings as less than the truth
-I try to be as accepting as possible
T
-When I'm bored with a relationship, I tend to create conflict for the fun of it
-I don't shy away from arguments/debates
-I find conflict thrilling
-I end relationships as soon as I suspect that someone isn't respecting me and I don't look back
-I'm very competitive
-I need to master subjects and I love to learn
-I had a problem in middle school with offending everybody either accidentally or on purpose
-When I was younger, I found it fun to piss people off to get reactions
-I used to be awkward when making friends
-I compartmentalize my feelings in order to get things done
-My accomplishments and abilities define me.
-I'm a mostly apathetic person
-When I was younger, I used to be seriously aggressive

P
-I have trouble making decisions because I want to make the best possible decision.
J
-I hate indecisive people
-I want to make decisions right away
-I have to be productive at all times
-When I was 12, I felt very uncomfortable because I didn't have my entire life mapped out
-I have a lot of planning journals and I find long range planning really energizing.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
ENTJ, heart centered
- means close to F/T border?

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
You already took a functions test? It's a good way to type people.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'm getting a bit more of an ENFJ vibe than an ENTJ one. You just seem more people-oriented than an ENTJ, but it could just be your extraversion.

Nicki

Retired
Please take this cognitive functions test and copy and paste the results....

http://www.cognitivequiz.com/

Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||||||||||||||||| 10.47
Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||||||||||||||||| 8.02
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||| 7.755
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||| 5.07
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||| 2.595
Extroverted Sensation (Se) |||| 1.03
Introverted Thinking (Ti) || -0.31
Introverted Sensation (Si) || -1.15

G

Glycerine

My first gut impression has always been ENFJ for you. Fe just really gets a bad rap. It's not all about harmony, being agreeable and being appropriate ... Fe doms can just as easily bring about chaos and conflict just for the fun of it. Fe+Ni takes into account social interpersonal nuances and cause and effect in situations but it always up to the individual what they really want to do with it.

My thought process: How is it going affect the other people? Do I really care/does it line up with my individual values? Should I care? Why? Am I willing to deal with the consequences? Why or why not? What other factors do I need to consider? Does it fit with my end goal? It's a constant cost-benefit/cause and effect analysis concerning people.

However if none it fits, then you are probably ENTJ.

Nicki

Retired
My first gut impression has always been ENFJ for you. Fe just really gets a bad rap. It's not all about harmony, being agreeable and being appropriate ... Fe doms can just as easily bring about chaos and conflict just for the fun of it. Fe+Ni takes into account social interpersonal nuances and cause and effect in situations but it always up to the individual what they really want to do with it.

My thought process: How is it going affect the other people? Do I really care/does it line up with my individual values? Should I care? Why? Am I willing to deal with the consequences? Why or why not? What other factors do I need to consider? Does it fit with my end goal? It's a constant cost-benefit/cause and effect analysis concerning people.

However if none it fits, then you are probably ENTJ.

Hmm I see. What is Fe about exactly?

Interesting, could you give me an example?

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I once watched a very interesting youtube-video. A guy was talking about the difference between Fi and Fe users. When laughing the upper half of the Fi users face doesn't really change, while Fe users move their whole face. Don't know if this is rubbish or not.

Edit: Here's the link to the video

G

Glycerine

Fe is all about the interpersonal considerations and how one's actions and words/reactions may or may not affect others and how their actions and words/reactions may or may not affect you. Because of this, some may be highly conflict avoidant and live for group harmony but others can be highly manipulative and ruthless. However, most aren't on either extreme. Social protocol may be used as a guideline but Fe users aren't typically drones to them. You can have several Fe doms in a room but all of them disagree on what to focus on/best course of action because each will have a different set of values.

Example from your OP: A person is disrespecting me. I will consider why they might be doing that, how valuable/relevant the relationship is to me, cost/benefit of the relationship. If it is worth it for me, I will try to work on it with the other person. If not, I won't bother and will door slam them and won't care about them.

Nicki

Retired
I once watched a very interesting youtube-video. A guy was talking about the difference between Fi and Fe users. When laughing the upper half of the Fi users face doesn't really change, while Fe users move their whole face. Don't know if this is rubbish or not.

Edit: Here's the link to the video

I'm fairly inexpressive for the most part. I'm not too animated and from that video, I think I'm more of an Fi user.