User Tag List

First 567

Thread: Type me plz

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Hey Aleda,
    Have a look at this site. There are personality traits explained in keywords.

I copy the ENFJ and ENTJ lists in here so you can decide which one you're more likley. There are also career proposals.

ENFJ
    outgoing, social, attention seeking, emotional, loving, organized, comfortable around others, involved, open, hyperactive, complimentary, punctual, considerate, altruistic, easily hurt, religious, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious, good at getting people to have fun, easily excited, perfectionist, assertive, ambitious, leader, hard working, seductive, touchy, group oriented, anti-tattoos

ENTJ
    decisive, fearless, planner, thrill seeker, engaged, social, self centered, comfortable around others, image conscious, likes to be center of attention, adventurous, outgoing, manipulative, emotionally stable, leader, ambitious, hard working, dominant, prepared, hates to be bored, confident, opinionated, analytical, prepares for worst case scenarios, organized, orderly, clean, driven, resourceful, finishes most things they start, achieving, risk taker, desires fame/acclaim, image focused, narcissistic, arrogant, perfectionist, driven, academic, scientific, critical, avoids giving in to others, does not like to compromise, skeptical

Greetz

garbage

@Infperson's thing looks decently accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Ah okay. When did you start to consider being an Fe user? I think I can when I want to but I usually don't care enough about the people around me.
    It took a shift in career to get me to figure out what my interests actually were. With a rudimentary understanding of MBTI, I thought that there was pretty much no way that I was a Feeler.

It might be worth seeing who around here you vibe with, too. @Glycerine and I are pretty similar, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    Hey Aleda,
    Have a look at this site. There are personality traits explained in keywords.

I copy the ENFJ and ENTJ lists in here so you can decide which one you're more likley. There are also career proposals.

ENFJ
    outgoing, social, attention seeking, emotional, loving, organized, comfortable around others, involved, open, hyperactive, complimentary, punctual, considerate, altruistic, easily hurt, religious, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious, good at getting people to have fun, easily excited, perfectionist, assertive, ambitious, leader, hard working, seductive, touchy, group oriented, anti-tattoos

ENTJ
    decisive, fearless, planner, thrill seeker, engaged, social, self centered, comfortable around others, image conscious, likes to be center of attention, adventurous, outgoing, manipulative, emotionally stable, leader, ambitious, hard working, dominant, prepared, hates to be bored, confident, opinionated, analytical, prepares for worst case scenarios, organized, orderly, clean, driven, resourceful, finishes most things they start, achieving, risk taker, desires fame/acclaim, image focused, narcissistic, arrogant, perfectionist, driven, academic, scientific, critical, avoids giving in to others, does not like to compromise, skeptical

Greetz
    Thanks! The adjectives I identify with are in bold...

ENFJ
    outgoing, social, attention seeking, emotional, loving, organized, comfortable around others, involved, open, hyperactive (at times), complimentary, punctual, considerate, altruistic, easily hurt, religious, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious, good at getting people to have fun, easily excited, perfectionist, assertive, ambitious, leader, hard working, seductive, touchy, group oriented, anti-tattoos(LOL)

ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    @Infperson's thing looks decently accurate.

It took a shift in career to get me to figure out what my interests actually were. With a rudimentary understanding of MBTI, I thought that there was pretty much no way that I was a Feeler.

It might be worth seeing who around here you vibe with, too. @Glycerine and I are pretty similar, for example.
    Nice to know. Great, what kind of shift? I thought that too at first. Hmm okay, thanks.

One thing that makes me doubt me being an Fe user is that all my moral rules come from what I feel instead of what others feel. I'm know what others feel to a certain extent but I can also be incredibly oblivious.