• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me plz

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Hey Aleda,
Have a look at this site. There are personality traits explained in keywords.

I copy the ENFJ and ENTJ lists in here so you can decide which one you're more likley. There are also career proposals.

ENFJ
outgoing, social, attention seeking, emotional, loving, organized, comfortable around others, involved, open, hyperactive, complimentary, punctual, considerate, altruistic, easily hurt, religious, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious, good at getting people to have fun, easily excited, perfectionist, assertive, ambitious, leader, hard working, seductive, touchy, group oriented, anti-tattoos

ENTJ
decisive, fearless, planner, thrill seeker, engaged, social, self centered, comfortable around others, image conscious, likes to be center of attention, adventurous, outgoing, manipulative, emotionally stable, leader, ambitious, hard working, dominant, prepared, hates to be bored, confident, opinionated, analytical, prepares for worst case scenarios, organized, orderly, clean, driven, resourceful, finishes most things they start, achieving, risk taker, desires fame/acclaim, image focused, narcissistic, arrogant, perfectionist, driven, academic, scientific, critical, avoids giving in to others, does not like to compromise, skeptical

Greetz

G

garbage

[MENTION=16320]Infperson[/MENTION]'s thing looks decently accurate. :hifive:
Ah okay. When did you start to consider being an Fe user? I think I can when I want to but I usually don't care enough about the people around me.
It took a shift in career to get me to figure out what my interests actually were. With a rudimentary understanding of MBTI, I thought that there was pretty much no way that I was a Feeler.

It might be worth seeing who around here you vibe with, too. [MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION] and I are pretty similar, for example.

Nicki

Retired
Hey Aleda,
Have a look at this site. There are personality traits explained in keywords.

I copy the ENFJ and ENTJ lists in here so you can decide which one you're more likley. There are also career proposals.

ENFJ
outgoing, social, attention seeking, emotional, loving, organized, comfortable around others, involved, open, hyperactive, complimentary, punctual, considerate, altruistic, easily hurt, religious, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious, good at getting people to have fun, easily excited, perfectionist, assertive, ambitious, leader, hard working, seductive, touchy, group oriented, anti-tattoos

ENTJ
decisive, fearless, planner, thrill seeker, engaged, social, self centered, comfortable around others, image conscious, likes to be center of attention, adventurous, outgoing, manipulative, emotionally stable, leader, ambitious, hard working, dominant, prepared, hates to be bored, confident, opinionated, analytical, prepares for worst case scenarios, organized, orderly, clean, driven, resourceful, finishes most things they start, achieving, risk taker, desires fame/acclaim, image focused, narcissistic, arrogant, perfectionist, driven, academic, scientific, critical, avoids giving in to others, does not like to compromise, skeptical

Greetz

Thanks! The adjectives I identify with are in bold...

ENFJ
outgoing, social, attention seeking, emotional, loving, organized, comfortable around others, involved, open, hyperactive (at times), complimentary, punctual, considerate, altruistic, easily hurt, religious, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious, good at getting people to have fun, easily excited, perfectionist, assertive, ambitious, leader, hard working, seductive, touchy, group oriented, anti-tattoos(LOL)

ENTJ

Nicki

Retired
[MENTION=16320]Infperson[/MENTION]'s thing looks decently accurate. :hifive:

It took a shift in career to get me to figure out what my interests actually were. With a rudimentary understanding of MBTI, I thought that there was pretty much no way that I was a Feeler.

It might be worth seeing who around here you vibe with, too. [MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION] and I are pretty similar, for example.

Nice to know. Great, what kind of shift? I thought that too at first. Hmm okay, thanks.

Nicki

Retired
One thing that makes me doubt me being an Fe user is that all my moral rules come from what I feel instead of what others feel. I'm know what others feel to a certain extent but I can also be incredibly oblivious.