User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Type me plz

  1. #51
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Gotcha. What parts of Te do you really relate to? Our whole back and forth dialogue asking for further self-disclosure is indicative of strong Fe. See what I did there? lol

  2. #52
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    hmmm... I'm not sure where the idea of Fi is coming from. Seems markedly Fe and Ni to me. Fe being evaluating social trends and kind of acting within those norms. (Also, being Te isn't about being mean or pissing people off or enjoying conflict, it's about systems and organizations of things outside of yourself.) I can see where Fe (when young and also conflicted) may lead to all the conflict stuff, almost like finding out what makes people tic etc.
    Hmm I see. Yeah I know that about Te but would Fe like those kind of things? I thought I used Fi because all my morals revolve around how I feel. I understand myself in order to understand others.

  3. #53
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Gotcha. What parts of Te do you really relate to? Our whole back and forth dialogue asking for further self-disclosure is indicative of strong Fe.
    I live for efficiency and I'm very results-oriented. I love creating plans and putting them into action. LOL.

  4. #54
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    What you are describing as potentially Te is highly indicative of e3s (in general). @bologna is a 3w4 ENFJ.

  5. #55
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    What you are describing as potentially Te is highly indicative of e3s (in general). @bologna is a 3w4 ENFJ.
    Yeah, definitely makes sense. Hmm maybe I relate to him/her.

  6. #56
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Whatup

    Here's my thread, which might have tidbits that you do and don't relate to. I've noticed that we have a mutual love for achievement, autonomy, and cats.

    I saw myself as more ENTJ way back when I first discovered MBTI, but I suppose it turns out that I'm not. If I were to peg you, possibly 3 with 8 and 1 (those two are in the same triad but I don't give a crap) in the mix; and perhaps whatever MBTI types correlate with those.

  7. #57
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Whatup

    Here's my thread, which might have tidbits that you do and don't relate to. I've noticed that we have a mutual love for achievement, autonomy, and cats.

    I saw myself as more ENTJ way back when I first discovered MBTI, but I suppose it turns out that I'm not. If I were to peg you, possibly 3 with 8 and 1 (those two are in the same triad but I don't give a crap) in the mix; and perhaps whatever MBTI types correlate with those.
    Hi

    I really relate to some of the things you said in there actually. Yay for those three things.

    Interesting, what made you change your mind? Yup, I have a strong 1w2 gut fix and a 7w8 head fix in my tritype. What's yours? Thanks for replying.

  8. #58
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    I related to these things.

    "I have a tendency to want to forget everything before the present moment, because it's immaterial. Even if what I've been through has made me somewhat of a role model, and even if I can recall those experiences for my own betterment and the betterment of others, I'd still choose to ignore them (or at least treat them objectively or from a distance) if possible. It's as if the person way back then was 'not me,' that adversity is absolutely great so long as it's actually been overcome, and that I'd rather not be reminded of the 'failure' I used to be, thank you very much."

    "I outright mentor those who work for me and we're very vulnerable with one another. We know each other pretty well, which, among other things, provides context in the work environment. My opinion is that people are of the utmost importance and that we ought to be able to cut through our bullshit, and I strive for higher positions to increase my sphere of influence both for my gain and so I can fix this sort of culture to the extent that I can.

    I used to have a bit of anxiety about being judged or rejected by those who were important to me, and it was difficult to find "safe" atmospheres. In keeping with my last answer above, I decided instead to create those safe atmospheres."

  9. #59
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Hi

    I really relate to some of the things you said in there actually. Yay for those three things.

    Interesting, what made you change your mind? Yup, I have a strong 1w2 gut fix and a 7w8 head fix in my tritype. What's yours? Thanks for replying.
    3w4-6w5/5w6-1w9. I absolutely cannot relate to types 7 or 8, but I see aspects of all of the others in me.

    Simply put, I never thought that I was people-oriented because I didn't give myself much of a chance at it--didn't know I had it in me. If you see yourself as a bit of a mentor and people-problem-solver, then F might be a good fit.

  10. #60
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    3w4-6w5/5w6-1w9. I absolutely cannot relate to types 7 or 8, but I see aspects of all of the others in me.

    Simply put, I never thought that I was people-oriented because I didn't give myself much of a chance at it--didn't know I had it in me. If you see yourself as a bit of a mentor and people-problem-solver, then F might be a good fit.
    Ah okay. When did you start to consider being an Fe user? I think I can when I want to but I usually don't care enough about the people around me.

Similar Threads

  1. type me plz
    By flourine in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 04:00 AM
  2. How would you type me as a child?
    By Kiddo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:14 PM
  3. Enneagram-type me!
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:41 PM
  4. Type Me (New and Improved With Marmite Flavour!)
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  5. First post- please help type me!
    By Annuit Coeptis in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO