User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Type me plz

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Yup, it's that strong Fi that bogs me down but I'm most likely an ENTJ.
    Please take this cognitive functions test and copy and paste the results....

http://www.cognitivequiz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I'm getting a bit more of an ENFJ vibe than an ENTJ one. You just seem more people-oriented than an ENTJ, but it could just be your extraversion.
    Oh okay, yeah, I'm extremely extraverted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Please take this cognitive functions test and copy and paste the results....

http://www.cognitivequiz.com/
    Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||||||||||||||||| 10.47
    Introverted Feeling (Fi) |||||||||||||||||| 8.02
    Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||| 7.755
    Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||| 5.07
    Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||| 2.595
    Extroverted Sensation (Se) |||| 1.03
    Introverted Thinking (Ti) || -0.31
    Introverted Sensation (Si) || -1.15

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    I love talking to people, especially about feelings because I love that emotional high you get from pleasing people.
    Definitely NT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Definitely NT.
    I was somewhat unhealthy back then.

Glycerine

My first gut impression has always been ENFJ for you. Fe just really gets a bad rap. It's not all about harmony, being agreeable and being appropriate ... Fe doms can just as easily bring about chaos and conflict just for the fun of it. Fe+Ni takes into account social interpersonal nuances and cause and effect in situations but it always up to the individual what they really want to do with it.

My thought process: How is it going affect the other people? Do I really care/does it line up with my individual values? Should I care? Why? Am I willing to deal with the consequences? Why or why not? What other factors do I need to consider? Does it fit with my end goal? It's a constant cost-benefit/cause and effect analysis concerning people.

However if none it fits, then you are probably ENTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    My first gut impression has always been ENFJ for you. Fe just really gets a bad rap. It's not all about harmony, being agreeable and being appropriate ... Fe doms can just as easily bring about chaos and conflict just for the fun of it. Fe+Ni takes into account social interpersonal nuances and cause and effect in situations but it always up to the individual what they really want to do with it.

My thought process: How is it going affect the other people? Do I really care/does it line up with my individual values? Should I care? Why? Am I willing to deal with the consequences? Why or why not? What other factors do I need to consider? Does it fit with my end goal? It's a constant cost-benefit/cause and effect analysis concerning people.

However if none it fits, then you are probably ENTJ.
    Hmm I see. What is Fe about exactly?

Interesting, could you give me an example?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

I once watched a very interesting youtube-video. A guy was talking about the difference between Fi and Fe users. When laughing the upper half of the Fi users face doesn't really change, while Fe users move their whole face. Don't know if this is rubbish or not.

Edit: Here's the link to the video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wAlL99vDn4

Glycerine

Fe is all about the interpersonal considerations and how one's actions and words/reactions may or may not affect others and how their actions and words/reactions may or may not affect you. Because of this, some may be highly conflict avoidant and live for group harmony but others can be highly manipulative and ruthless. However, most aren't on either extreme. Social protocol may be used as a guideline but Fe users aren't typically drones to them. You can have several Fe doms in a room but all of them disagree on what to focus on/best course of action because each will have a different set of values.

Example from your OP: A person is disrespecting me. I will consider why they might be doing that, how valuable/relevant the relationship is to me, cost/benefit of the relationship. If it is worth it for me, I will try to work on it with the other person. If not, I won't bother and will door slam them and won't care about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    I once watched a very interesting youtube-video. A guy was talking about the difference between Fi and Fe users. When laughing the upper half of the Fi users face doesn't really change, while Fe users move their whole face. Don't know if this is rubbish or not.

Edit: Here's the link to the video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wAlL99vDn4
    I'm fairly inexpressive for the most part. I'm not too animated and from that video, I think I'm more of an Fi user.