SLE

Final answer: IxTP.

MBTI
    EwwP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Yeah dude, I changed my mind. INTx or ISxJ.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Ugh, your wall of text tells me you're not ISTP. tl;dr

(, but also 100% truthful)
    -end of thread-

undergoing self-analysis louiesgonnadie's Avatar

I'm leaning towards INTP or INFP; I appeared more INFP as a child, yet at the same time I also appeared more Ti-dom than Fi-dom (even though I was kind of oversensitive) and I've always kind of craved romantic-love throughout my life. Although that just has to do with loneliness, and a little curiosity.

I'm pretty sure Ne and Si are my auxillary and tertiery, it's just Ti I'm not sold on 100% in the dominant. I'm leaning towards that. I think I may be weak Fe as well, I am always accepting of other people and rules even if it sounds crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by surfing_usa_timez View Post
    Yeah dude, I changed my mind. INTx or ISxJ.
    Based on everything I've written, what are you leaning towards and which function?

I posted a video describing myself, I tend to ramble at times. This could be a possible reference.

Okay, after digging deeper into Jung cognitive functions in this thread a little bit (http://personalitycafe.com/cognitive...-attitude.html) I am narrowing it down to the three types suggested in the title (INTP, ISTP, INFP). Or to break it down further, mainly IxTP, with an offbeat chance of INFP.
    I'll break it down:

Why I think I'm Ti-dom (80-90% sure):

-I question almost everything, and I am always contemplating and introspecting. I have to have a period of contemplation on something before I can make an opinion (basically, I take external information (facts, opinions, insight, etc.), check for accuracy, take out what is irrelevant, mix in related internal information and form an information pool, and form an idea that doesn't conclude [or is close to conclude, or an open conclusion] Basically, I form my own little opinion based on past data I have collected and opinions I have formed, correlating with recent external data that seems accurate and makes sense to me.
    -If I am in the right mindset, I like figuring out how systems work, so everything related to it can make sense to me.

Why I could be Fi-dom
    -I used to (and still on the off-chance) think about the consequences of something based on if it was wrong (like stealing, I told myself it was wrong just because it was hailed "wrong" by society's standards) Then again, I was told what was right and wrong when I was a kid, and I sheepishly followed along with it, considering I wasn't quite developed yet.

Here is the main difference between INTP and ISTP that is perplexing to me, and leaving me trying to figure this out. It's a battle of if I have Se in my Auxiliary, or Si in my Tertiary.

Why I could be Se-aux:

-Very recently, I started paying attention and trying to improve my appearance (I mentioned this in the video above). Not so much physical, like working out (I actually don't really care about being in shape much) but moreso the clothes I am wearing (my style).
    -I have payed attention to my surroundings and observed what trends there are, or what a group could be into (for example, when I was 15, a group of friends/acquaintances liked playing drums, so I thought it was cool; so to try to fit in, I got into drums. I was kind of a sheep then, though, so I am less likely to participate in conventional trends and just develop my own traits, taste in music, hobbies, and style).
    -If I am in the right mindset, at ease (not stressed), and in a good mood, I can live in the moment, to an extent.
    -Certain aesthetics can fascinate and stimulate me, but not have a strong effect on my mood.
    -I want to have new experiences, and travel (but this mainly has to do with me not having many experiences in my life, in my 18 mundane years of existence)

Why I could be Si-tert:

-I am nostalgic, actually going way back when I was 10 years old or so (leading me once to consider the possibility of me being Si-dom, or an ISFJ, but that seems very unlikely)
    -I attach certain memories to certain objects or music (this happens often, not just memories but actual thoughts in my head at a time!)
    -I am sometimes reminded of a previous situation, by being in a similar situation related to a previous situation.
    -Sometimes I have an experience or moment that I have been in, that stood out for whatever reason to me (peaceful, fascinating, etc.) and try to replicate it.
    -I have a strong internal memory of different tastes and smells, and am reminded of experiences associated with that piece of sensory data.

I also have come to an open conclusion (flexible conclusion that is open to more data if possible) that while I can relate to some Ni traits, I have more of an Ne preference. (For an idea of my Ne, see this thread (I'm the OP): http://personalitycafe.com/intp-foru...-theories.html).

Thoughts would be appreciated.

MBTI
    EwwP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Uhh... Ixxx or ISxJ. Uhh... No clue duder, haha.

MBTI
    EwwP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I ain't no MBTI expert, haha. I'd ask somewhat who knows a lot about the subject.