0 0%
First 123 Last

Thread: Type Rasofy

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    @RaptorWizard has been questioning my ISFJness on an unrelated thread so I decided to create this one, for pertinence purposes.

In time, I'd like to remind the users - especially NPs -, that derails aren't welcome in this site.

Just one option per person because I don't wanna see @sprinkles clicking on every option. I'm gonna spoil the fun this time.

Finally, I shall summon @Glycerine to give feedback because not only she's a psychologist - she's also asian -, so her diagnosis is basically supreme.

I think that you're a mistyped ENTP with strong Fe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

ISTP. Because you have that combination of rudeness + hyper-sensitivity, and because you believe PUA is "scientific".

Or you could just be an undifferentiated introvert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I just voted ISTJ for shits and giggles.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I thought you seemed INTP with a strong Ti-Si loop. You could be an ISTP - that came to mind second. My husband works with an ISTP who knows a lot of detailed information about every type of aircraft and some other hobby interests. At least compared to my SO he seems more concrete like a sensor, but I suppose he could also be an INTP with a strong Ti-Si loop. Si can play a big role in the mental processing of some INTPs.

disclaimer: I realize this is rather anecdotal and off-the-cuff, so take it for what it's worth.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    ISTP. Because you have that combination of rudeness + hyper-sensitivity, and because you believe PUA is "scientific".

Or you could just be an undifferentiated introvert.
    PUA isn't scientific because attraction isn't an exact science. But the psychology behind an attraction could be scientifically explained though sadly it doesn't mean it (an attraction) could be scientifically analysed and repeated (which is what PUA tries to do) to obtain the same results because basically people/women's psychology or desires are different from one another.

From my limited experience with women and due to what I said above I could say induced attraction is mostly a hit and miss scenario but if PUA helps one to increase one's chances of hits why not use it?

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I just voted ISTJ for shits and giggles.

What do you think most of us were doing in the first place?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    PUA isn't scientific because attraction isn't an exact science.
    No. It's not scientific because it's not based on science. It's con-artistry. (Only the "marks" are not so much women, but the poor saps that buy into it. Presumably the target audience is the same as all those ads for C.I.A.L.I.S) But let's not get into that. We REALLY don't need another thread on the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INTP 5w6 is my guess.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

At least @RaptorWizard 's got his head straight and finally realizes his INTP-ness. Now it's @Rasofy 's turn, apparently

What the heck caused you to switch from INTP to ISFJ, anyways? That's a pretty big jump, and something I think is really only reserved for isolated cases. There was some guy who posted on the 'What's My Type' forum a while back who was a good example of such an isolated case.

Here it is: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...u-type-me.html

My roommate is also an example of an INTP/ISFJ curiosity. The thing is, she's just insightful and really, really weird. While this is not a trait exclusive to INTPs, the regular Myers-Briggs tests treats it that way. As such, she was confused (but not, like, fundamentally since she's not invested in the whole Typology thing). What really showed her ISFJ-ness, though, was her fundamental concern for her friends and family around her, and how she would break her back just to make sure you're okay.

Anyways, those are my examples of some crossover types, and I don't think you resemble either one of those. Nor has there been real evidence (ime) to show that you're more an ISFJ (a 2, no less) than an INTP.

SO QUIT BETRAYING THE INTP BROTHERHOOD WITH YOUR FLIGHTS OF FANCY, BOY.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    What the heck caused you to switch from INTP to ISFJ, anyways? That's a pretty big jump, and something I think is really only reserved for isolated cases.
    Thank you for your thoughtful reply, Ism.

I'm gonna admit: my current typing is a pure joke. Current enneagram and instinctual variant are roughly the opposite of my real one. @RaptorWizard took it seriously enough that I decided to play along, 4 the lulz.

The op was designed to sound like a Fe-shaming attempt. It may have worked too well. I know Glycerine/bologna/Jaguar got it, but I don't know exactly who's joking and who's serious anymore. :P

Which is fine by me. Chaos is fun.

Nonetheless, the replies have given me some food for thought. Thank you all.

SO QUIT BETRAYING THE INTP BROTHERHOOD WITH YOUR FLIGHTS OF FANCY, BOY.
    Ok, sir. It's about time.