User Tag List

First 234

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Yeah I do see what you mean and you may have a point. He certainly seems to see poetry as more of a "recitation" than a "reading" art form (although anyone who writes both criticism and poetry probably has a strong feeling for it as a "reading" art form too.)

I would say for sure that his approach to poetry, both reading it and writing it, is more "sensory" than mine. Ie. focused on the sound and rhythm of the words, sensory details, etc. From that perspective I could wonder if he's a Sensor. However, if he is one he's more abstract/philosophical/tangential/whimsical than I normally associate with the typical Sensor (but of course people are not really "typical", and I might be subscribing to cliches again!)

He probably is just an all around well-balanced person. Not too sensory, not too intuitive, not too extroverted or introverted... probably has feelings, but knows how to use logic.

They exist. I call them the untypables.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    He probably is just an all around well-balanced person. Not too sensory, not too intuitive, not too extroverted or introverted... probably has feelings, but knows how to use logic.

They exist. I call them the untypables.
    They do exist, and occasionally at least how I am IRL I almost pride myself on being one...

Interestingly, I really think that P/J can be the traits which define people the most IRL, and which are least likely to be "on the fence", so to speak.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    They do exist, and occasionally at least how I am IRL I almost pride myself on being one...

Interestingly, I really think that P/J can be the traits which define people the most IRL, and which are least likely to be "on the fence", so to speak.

Yeah, but even then, I'd have a hard time telling for sure.... my best friend is in town for the week from college, and I cannot for the life of me type a single function of his. Definitely Ne/Se upper in the stack than anything else, but I can also envision Si/Ni or Te/Ti. Maybe I just suck at this.

xNTP