• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's try this again...so what's my type?

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?

I'm careful. - I rush into things.
I'm fair. - I'm unfair.
I know how to save myself. - I can't help myself.
I can rationalize. - I can't go much further from emotional.
I'm persistent. - I quit very easily.

2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.

1. When I'm too overwhelmed i can rush into things, speak before i think etc. Could be good to be more relaxed in conversation to other's and not to over think things as often as i do. I would dare to do more.
2. Hmmm i don't see a point in not being fair. Reciprocity is important to me. But maybe i would expect less from people...but that's not unfair in exact sense of the word.
3. I would maybe go with the flow of my emotions more. I would dare more.
4. I wouldn't react so worried when people get emotional and find emotions unpredictable.
5. Oh for this one i know...i would know better when to quit...but i have a need to finish things.

3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?

The one you choose yourself. Make yourself useful.

4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?

Appreciate yourself and other's will too, and if they don't still stick to yourself.

5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?

Spend the time with ones i love. I wouldn't do anything too rigid. Would maybe travel somewhere.
But if i was to have some bad sickness i would probably end up in hospital for the rest of my life, so i kinda don't understand the question.

6. Why aren't you doing this now?

Cuz i don't have one year to live so i don't have to be in hospital lol
And i am doing all of it now.

7. What do you really want in your truest self?

Maintain internal peace. everything else would come from that.

8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?

Compulsive worrying lol that's why i won't my peace back lol

9. What are your defense mechanisms?
Sometimes people don’t realize what their true defense mechanisms are because they are working at 100% efficiency. You may have to really think about this one.

Another way to look at the question:
When you start to feel uncomfortable or anxious about a situation, what do you generally start to do?

I protect myself. Distance myself emotionally from situation and don't trust anything. Prepare for worse and except it and believe that when it happens im gonna pull myself out of it. I try to be on distance and rational.

10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?

being reasonable.

11. What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?

my personal interest, person i love...myself lol

12. What is your predominant fault?

Fear and worrying.

13. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

Thought i can be very calm and reasonable about what's happening. Realistic and see things for what they really are. I felt rational and not overwhelmed with feelings. I felt internal peace and serenity from distancing myself from being too personal.

14. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

I reacted impulsively and emotionally. Freaking out, stressing myself out. Paranoid, take in things in wrong way.

15. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you as almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.

I'm bad at not being in control over myself. I'm mostly addicted of having a control over myself.

16. What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?

I have to be right. I can not afford to be wrong.

17. What do you need in your life to face your fears?

Courage lol Need to grow balls and except i have a fear. Be honest with myself.

18. What is your own personal mission statement
?

Control what you can, not what you can not.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=14835]Presumptuous Pepper[/MENTION], you sound like an IFP.
ISFP over INFP tho.

This for example seems more SeNi than NeSi
1. When I'm too overwhelmed i can rush into things, speak before i think etc. Could be good to be more relaxed in conversation to other's and not to over think things as often as i do. I would dare to do more.
INFJs get action blocked.
A part of having inferior Se does so that when we panic, we deny our Se to process information, thus we get mind blocked since we aren't taking in new information from the environment.

Inferior function (Se):
Triggers for the Inferior Function
• Dealing with details
• Unexpected events
• Excessive extraverting

Forms of the Grip Experience
• Obsessive focus on external data
• Overindulgence in sensual pleasure
• Adversarial attitude toward the outer world

Inferior function (Te):
• Negativity and excessive criticism
• Fear of impending loss and separation
• Violation of values

• Judgments of incompetence
• Aggressive criticism
• Precipitous action

Also, you got some hard-ass values.

This is my summary of what the different types focus on.

FJ (Fe) - Harmony
FP (Fi) - Values
TJ (Te) - (Objective) Logic
TP (Ti) - Logical Consistency

Do note that FJs got FeTi, thus focus on Harmony and Logical Consistency
FPs focus on Values and (Objective) Logic
TJs focus on (Objective) Logic
TPs focus on Logical Consistency and Harmony

The degree they care about it depends on where in the function stack the judging functions are.

Anyways, Fe and Te can look like each other as times since they both rely on an external framework and observe things from an objective standpoint.
Fi and Ti can look like each other since they both judge based on an internal framework and observe things from a subjective standpoint.

I actually don't know which one is more emotional... the FP when you break their values or the TP when you break their ideas...

Now I'm just rambling, so I'll just stop here... :D

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=16008]Acerbusvenator[/MENTION]

Rush into things was more in terms of i get a lot of hope and massive ideas. But ideas i like, they can't hurt but i can exaggerate and put myself in awkward position. And then i have to control it. But I never take a course of action. I'm very skeptical person and when it comes to acting I don't do it unless is absolutely certain or necessary. I get a lot of options in my head when excited and i always wanna discuss them but i more discuss rather then act. I like to choose carefully. But impulsiveness is not my deal. I have trouble relaxing and just go with a flow and do smth no matter what happens. My head always starts thinking about consequences. Consequences are smth what i consider in depth.

For example...when i'm under stress i over think the deal in front of me. I start being compulsive about it, can't stop thinking but thinking calms me down to see a realistic option. But i go too much into predicting what could happen so i stop myself and say "step by step".
I emotionally detach and go careful and lower down expectations. It always calms me down. That more rational approach gives me serenity.

I can think of a lot of decisions during stress but i wouldn't do any of them...ever. Why? cuz it's too impulsive. I will onyl make decision when very calmed. But calling shots is not my thing at all. I let things be and develop and where it goes it goes.

Inferior function (Se):
• Dealing with details
• Unexpected events
• Excessive extraverting

• Obsessive focus on external data
• Overindulgence in sensual pleasure
• Adversarial attitude toward the outer world
Inferior function (Te):
• Negativity and excessive criticism
• Fear of impending loss and separation
• Violation of values

• Judgments of incompetence
• Aggressive criticism
• Precipitous action

I'm generally very harsh on criticism and i mostly find flaws and it comes from looking too many details and it's my negative side. My positive side is when i can incorporate details into a bigger picture and maybe understand people more profoundly. I always have that understanding my head but when under stress little things start bugging me and it turns into a massive stress.
Fear of impending loss and separation is smth that i do have in my negative periods. I know that right away. But it comes from anxiety caused from what i mentioned in paragraph before.

Adversarial attitude toward the outer world - this annoys me terribly for example. Looking into things, needing to be right here and right town makes me wanna scream.

I like my hopes but due to disappointment i have to ground myself and that actually works. Gives better results. Can't expect from people too much and that is even maybe not fair to people.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=14835]Presumptuous Pepper[/MENTION], what I meant wasn't that INJs are good at self-control, rather the opposite.
Here's Jung's explanation from http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

Jung said:
The unconscious personality may, therefore, best be described as an extraverted sensation-type of a rather low and primitive order. Impulsiveness and unrestraint are the characters of this sensation, combined with an extraordinary dependence upon the sense impression.

I'm currently trying to get an explanation of what Jung said about inferior Te in IFPs, but it might take some time since Jung wasn't especially clear with what he wrote and I got some problems with his English.
It is tho in the link I just gave you.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=14835]Presumptuous Pepper[/MENTION], what I meant wasn't that INJs are good at self-control, rather the opposite.
Here's Jung's explanation from http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

I'm currently trying to get an explanation of what Jung said about inferior Te in IFPs, but it might take some time since Jung wasn't especially clear with what he wrote and I got some problems with his English.
It is tho in the link I just gave you.

I think i should mention i tried once before Fi dom and i could correlate with everything in INFP expect for that little Fi dom things.
As i noticed Fi doms have this way of having fixed values and sticking to them. I'm more about compromising about how other people see it. I had one Fi dom friend and she seemed selfish and unreasonable to me and taking offence where she shouldn't.

Also jung's descriptions are very unclear to me since he made completely different system. 16 types was not in his reach really...i had this book of his in my own language and i understood a book as him trying to explain some general attitudes of people rather then placing them into types. Or better say...he tried to make some typology but he was on a research mostly about separating general attitudes and observations. Yes, i think this is how i have seen it - as trying to make smth out of observation. But he seemed liek he is really trying to explain but smth was missing there. Made a good introduction actually.

In general..it's hard for me to see myself in them descriptions. Generally i would trust more people to tell me how do i seem rather then myself. I'm not very good at saying how i am definitelly.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think i should mention i tried once before Fi dom and i could correlate with everything in INFP expect for that little Fi dom things.
As i noticed Fi doms have this way of having fixed values and sticking to them. I'm more about compromising about how other people see it. I had one Fi dom friend and she seemed selfish and unreasonable to me and taking offence where she shouldn't.

Also jung's descriptions are very unclear to me since he made completely different system. 16 types was not in his reach really...i had this book of his in my own language and i understood a book as him trying to explain some general attitudes of people rather then placing them into types. Or better say...he tried to make some typology but he was on a research mostly about separating general attitudes and observations. Yes, i think this is how i have seen it - as trying to make smth out of observation. But he seemed liek he is really trying to explain but smth was missing there. Made a good introduction actually.

In general..it's hard for me to see myself in them descriptions. Generally i would trust more people to tell me how do i seem rather then myself. I'm not very good at saying how i am definitelly.

Truth is that it's generally the EFPs that will force their values upon others. IFPs have no need to do so since their value function is dominant.
I will get back to you when I've gotten an answer to my question about Jung's view on inferior Te.

I do not wish to force you to be an IXFP because many have tried to do that to me, I just don't want to feel like I took the easy route by saying that you're INFJ and then finding evidence later that contradict it.

And i mean, there must be some reason as of why you questioned your type, so we might as well do an in depth observation instead of just letting it go easy.

You are free to ask my any questions about any aspect that you doubt. I mean, that's what I would've wanted if I was you at least.
I won't leave this thread until you are 100% sure about whatever type you are! :)

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
By my understanding now that people have explained what Jung said, then IFPs have a tendency to become controlling when they are in the grip of their inferior.

This is what one of the people I asked said

LiquidLight said:
Von Franz spelled it out pretty clearly in her inferior function lecture but basically Inferior Te tends to be authoritarian, overbearing, tyrannical, where a person is almost dogmatic in his thinking (though extreme dogmatism can be indicative of inferior Fi as well). She says that these types usually either don't read enough or read too much and though they have a tremendous accumulation of facts, often have a hard time drawing proper conclusions between them. There exists what she called the potential for intellectual monomania, or trying to tie everything to a very simple idea or reduce everything down to very simple platitudes (she cites Freud trying to reduce the whole of psychology down to sex and the doggedness to which he held to those positions as an example).

To me this is the normally affable Feeling type teacher who is genuine and warm most of the time until one of her 'rules' is broken and then flips a switch and turns into almost a dictator (probably lawyer-like in the case of a woman). Since Te is often all about 'rules' or 'sticking to the plan' (Jung spekas of dominant Te-types as being people who try to bring the whole of life into alignment with their intellectual formula or ideas about the way things ought to operate), inferior Te sort of becomes a very emotional, heavy, sometimes crude caricature of dominant Te. I would argue probably more noticeable as a character quirk of the Fi-dom than the predominante character of the Te-dom. This is why Von Franz decided that Freud was a Fi-dominant, even though most of us would only notice his Te, it was the quality of his Te that was so all over the place that gives him away as a feeling type. From this you might find a person becoming accusatorial (often with baseless accusations as Jung points out), being secretly jealous (again the factor here is that the jealousy is elicited by wacky logic). Quenk describes people who begin to think of all kinds of crazy excuses and ways to get out of problems that are equally illogical. (I would argue most feeling types at some point will have their intelligence questioned, even if they are themselves quite smart, there may be times when common sense or simple connecting of the dots seems lacking).

All inferior functions are heavy and loaded with emotion and there is a tendency for people to not even recognize it in themselves (choosing to see themselves through their more dominant and ego-centric personas or through the lens of their dominant functions).

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Truth is that it's generally the EFPs that will force their values upon others. IFPs have no need to do so since their value function is dominant.
I will get back to you when I've gotten an answer to my question about Jung's view on inferior Te.

I do not wish to force you to be an IXFP because many have tried to do that to me, I just don't want to feel like I took the easy route by saying that you're INFJ and then finding evidence later that contradict it.

And i mean, there must be some reason as of why you questioned your type, so we might as well do an in depth observation instead of just letting it go easy.

You are free to ask my any questions about any aspect that you doubt. I mean, that's what I would've wanted if I was you at least.
I won't leave this thread until you are 100% sure about whatever type you are! :)

OH no, don't worry...I'm not really sure of my INFJ or i wouldn't be doing this thread. I mean INFJ is one of the options, if i can say it that way. I appreciate your contributions, i am looking for an advice after all, right?
Well I don't know my type but i can tell which types i am certainly not. I wouldn't like to impose options but i think i should say this...

My options go with INFJ, INFP...could be ENFJ cuz i show serious signs of inferior Ti from time to time but not exactly during stress. I had for a long time an option of XNTP...im definitely not ENTJ for example.
Don't think im sensor...i just don't see myself in sensors at all...every sensor i met in my life was like a new world opening to me - smth i would never do.
For a long time i was typed as INFP even if everybody in that time would try to persuade me im NT. But i couldn't buy that theory for some reason.
Also i once read an article which made me a nice advice while typing myself. For example, it says that in tests if you constantly score high on intuition and 50/50 on F and T and get INTP for example, you are probably not INTP cuz their thinking should be exposed the most. Probably some Nx function is your dominant then. Same goes from my T and F functions, im not distinctively thinker or feeler, and dom T and Fs are. I'm not saying it only due to my test results but also how i see myself as a person as well and how do i observe functions in me.
I hope this little track record and how i see myself helps. I don't wanna give you a lack of info since you are making an effort for me. But i can't remember all the required info right away or what could help you.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Von Franz spelled it out pretty clearly in her inferior function lecture but basically Inferior Te tends to be authoritarian, overbearing, tyrannical, where a person is almost dogmatic in his thinking (though extreme dogmatism can be indicative of inferior Fi as well).

hmmm this is not me. I get softy in my inferior function moments. I get easily hurt and i hate it and don't wanna show it cuz im scared im gonna hurt a person or misunderstand or show a lack of understanding. And i often blame myself rather then other's and it needs high effort for people and a few people to tell me i did nothing wrong and someone else did.

She says that these types usually either don't read enough or read too much and though they have a tremendous accumulation of facts, often have a hard time drawing proper conclusions between them.

his is why Von Franz decided that Freud was a Fi-dominant, even though most of us would only notice his Te, it was the quality of his Te that was so all over the place that gives him away as a feeling type. From this you might find a person becoming accusatorial (often with baseless accusations as Jung points out), being secretly jealous (again the factor here is that the jealousy is elicited by wacky logic).

I recognize them in my ISFP friend and i could never understand it how can she be so unfair to others from time to time. She would start making logical conclusions which had no logic what so ever and i could have always notice that it was completely wrong conclusion. Accusations were completely out of the blue and didn't hold water and i didn't understand such a horrible approach just because smth is not how her values says it should be. And honestly secret jealousy is what she couldn't hide from me and i never liked it cuz she shouldn't feel that way. Lack of how she should feel in her was absolutely disturbing to me and it was lack of control and cuz of all that inconsiderate towards others which i hated the most.

To me this is the normally affable Feeling type teacher who is genuine and warm most of the time until one of her 'rules' is broken and then flips a switch and turns into almost a dictator (probably lawyer-like in the case of a woman). Since Te is often all about 'rules' or 'sticking to the plan' (Jung spekas of dominant Te-types as being people who try to bring the whole of life into alignment with their intellectual formula or ideas about the way things ought to operate), inferior Te sort of becomes a very emotional, heavy, sometimes crude caricature of dominant Te.

Hmm i don't see myself as this tyrannical ever. I just don't feel in right to demand things and i like to feel about things as i should feel in most right way possible for others and the most healthy way for the world in general. I think it's best for everybody.

(I would argue most feeling types at some point will have their intelligence questioned, even if they are themselves quite smart, there may be times when common sense or simple connecting of the dots seems lacking).

inferior Fe and dom Ti have a lot of this. Feeling of less competent is a death to them.

All inferior functions are heavy and loaded with emotion and there is a tendency for people to not even recognize it in themselves (choosing to see themselves through their more dominant and ego-centric personas or through the lens of their dominant functions).

Couldn't agree more with this statement.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, yea. When I saw that I was like "this is definitely not what I've seen in this thread", but I felt it was good to have it to help pin down a type.

It seems tho as if an FJ type is the most reasonable.

Inferior function (Ti):
• Absence of trust
• Pressure to conform
• Interpersonal conflict

• Excessive criticism
• Convoluted logic
• Compulsive search for truth

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, yea. When I saw that I was like "this is definitely not what I've seen in this thread", but I felt it was good to have it to help pin down a type.

It seems tho as if an FJ type is the most reasonable.

Inferior function (Ti):
• Absence of trust
• Pressure to conform
• Interpersonal conflict

• Excessive criticism
• Convoluted logic
• Compulsive search for truth

hmm hmm hmm

well...Interpersonal conflict effect me. As much as i would like they don't, they do. But i try to see it for what it really is but it can cause me insomnia and deep lack of serenity. Which often puts me in a situation when i have to decide to save myself for the sake of my interpersonal relationship. I can't maybe effect others but i can always change myself and find a leverage point in which i am rather calmer and that comes in use of my interpersonal relationship.

Absence of trust is smth rather relative to me. You see, people to me have different views of trust in others but i prefer to see other's in more complete picture. As in, everybody has flaws and virtues and for one things i am certain is that no body can be trusted with absolutely everything and personal information of one person are to be protected and honored. One value of Fi doms i know was often that they had to know a lot in order to trust and absence of information was disturbing them which i find highly inappropriate since in my eyes is very aggressive and some form of invading privacy.

Excessive criticism...ph ph...yes and no. Depends on intentions of a person. I'm not to well with criticism but it depends from who is coming from. But i think this is a feeler trait in general. But im in between here kinda.

Convoluted logic...no i'm not as annoyed with logic...i can take it or leave it. Listen to it or not...depends is it convenient or not in the situation. But im not badly annoyed with it.

Compulsive search for truth - inappropriate. For what i've seen...everybody has their own truth and you often get bunch of perspectives rather then truth.

Pressure to conform...sometimes but it doesn't annoy me in a big way. I do what i can and track the level of happiness if i may say it like that. I think other's should be conformed and since i already wanna do it, it would be highly stupid of me to think that my personal desire to conform shows a pressure cuz that in my eyes would make an impact like other's are burdening me and in reality it's my personal desire. It's what i want, therefore i should work on it rather then feel pressured. I do feel this way sometimes but i never show it because it's not right.

I have some traits of inferior Ti...but for it to be my exact inferior function...im not sure i have enough strong arguments here on it.
And yes you are right, it was to check first with this description rather then just compare. It could have been smth i failed to mentioned in my post but i don't exactly find myself in that description.

Acerbusvenator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yea, it seems as if you got a more Ni perspective on it than Fe.
That is, you twist and turn the issue to see it from different angles.

Do you feel ready for the heavy stuff?

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yea, it seems as if you got a more Ni perspective on it than Fe.
That is, you twist and turn the issue to see it from different angles.

Do you feel ready for the heavy stuff?

hehe heavy stuff? Oh come on, hit me, it can't hurt badly :p

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Ok...i read the first article and analyzed myself.
I think im Ni user and therefore according to a system Se user...but knowing my use of sensor functions, not very skillful one.
I'll explain.

How i work is that smth happens in my life. And i am analyzing according to a data i have what could it be. Looking at various possibilities and info i have i will try and make a valid and correct conclusion in the end - aka full picture. And it refines and refines with time until the puzzle falls into place. I strive towards permanent as it can be and smth that will hold water and some valid conclusion i can rely on. I call it - figuring things out for what they really are. Taking a time to conclude and study it.

Ni is much the same way, and the Ni user’s past experiences and learned material (facts, feelings, etc.) can be thought of as the textbook in this situation. Ni will skim through the information in a very subconscious manner, ignoring what is irrelevant and including what is relevant. Eventually, much like a student towards the end of the course, what is to be perceived becomes more and more clear until, finally, what is being intuited is simply seen as a whole.

Putting pieces into it's order as i would call it.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Ok...i read the first article and analyzed myself.
I think im Ni user and therefore according to a system Se user...but knowing my use of sensor functions, not very skillful one.
I'll explain.

How i work is that smth happens in my life. And i am analyzing according to a data i have what could it be. Looking at various possibilities and info i have i will try and make a valid and correct conclusion in the end - aka full picture. And it refines and refines with time until the puzzle falls into place. I strive towards permanent as it can be and smth that will hold water and some valid conclusion i can rely on. I call it - figuring things out for what they really are. Taking a time to conclude and study it.

Ni is much the same way, and the Ni user’s past experiences and learned material (facts, feelings, etc.) can be thought of as the textbook in this situation. Ni will skim through the information in a very subconscious manner, ignoring what is irrelevant and including what is relevant. Eventually, much like a student towards the end of the course, what is to be perceived becomes more and more clear until, finally, what is being intuited is simply seen as a whole.

Putting pieces into it's order as i would call it.

Going now onto a second article :)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OP, sounds like you're pretty attached to the whole INFJ thing. Why not just go with it?

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
OP, sounds like you're pretty attached to the whole INFJ thing. Why not just go with it?

True, i see your point. Re-assurance is what im looking for i think. Wanna analyze for a bit.
Cuz i made too many quick decisions upon my type before it really clicked and it always made me insecure about my type later. I want to do this right as in having enough data to support my decision. It's not all complete in my head yet.
Hehe, just making sure.
Honestly, i want to see my other functions as well in order to have certain data that support my whole theory. Don't want to make anything definite until I'm sure.
But thank you for your push - decision making will be important in the end.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Watched this video. Yeah...I'm more of Fe user according to this. And im not above lying to make other's feel comfortable and the way that guy was expressing his opinion made me from my position to give him some credibility and support. I've seen myself completely in what the girl did. She tried to make his opinion stand and more acceptable and understood. It's showing respect also and i find it important.
And i often got comments from people that i often accept and measure my opinions and what i'm going to say according to who is sitting next to me and who am i talking to it.
But as far as from agreeing i try to be consistent to really do make it look good and see that perspective as good. Convinces other's better hence automatically makes them feel at ease when they feel you really meant it.