1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?
I'm careful. - I rush into things.
I'm fair. - I'm unfair.
I know how to save myself. - I can't help myself.
I can rationalize. - I can't go much further from emotional.
I'm persistent. - I quit very easily.
2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.
1. When I'm too overwhelmed i can rush into things, speak before i think etc. Could be good to be more relaxed in conversation to other's and not to over think things as often as i do. I would dare to do more.
2. Hmmm i don't see a point in not being fair. Reciprocity is important to me. But maybe i would expect less from people...but that's not unfair in exact sense of the word.
3. I would maybe go with the flow of my emotions more. I would dare more.
4. I wouldn't react so worried when people get emotional and find emotions unpredictable.
5. Oh for this one i know...i would know better when to quit...but i have a need to finish things.
3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?
The one you choose yourself. Make yourself useful.
4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?
Appreciate yourself and other's will too, and if they don't still stick to yourself.
5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?
Spend the time with ones i love. I wouldn't do anything too rigid. Would maybe travel somewhere.
But if i was to have some bad sickness i would probably end up in hospital for the rest of my life, so i kinda don't understand the question.
6. Why aren't you doing this now?
Cuz i don't have one year to live so i don't have to be in hospital lol
And i am doing all of it now.
7. What do you really want in your truest self?
Maintain internal peace. everything else would come from that.
8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?
Compulsive worrying lol that's why i won't my peace back lol
9. What are your defense mechanisms?
Sometimes people don’t realize what their true defense mechanisms are because they are working at 100% efficiency. You may have to really think about this one.
Another way to look at the question:
When you start to feel uncomfortable or anxious about a situation, what do you generally start to do?
I protect myself. Distance myself emotionally from situation and don't trust anything. Prepare for worse and except it and believe that when it happens im gonna pull myself out of it. I try to be on distance and rational.
10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?
11. What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?
my personal interest, person i love...myself lol
12. What is your predominant fault?
Fear and worrying.
13. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
Thought i can be very calm and reasonable about what's happening. Realistic and see things for what they really are. I felt rational and not overwhelmed with feelings. I felt internal peace and serenity from distancing myself from being too personal.
14. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
I reacted impulsively and emotionally. Freaking out, stressing myself out. Paranoid, take in things in wrong way.
15. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you as almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.
I'm bad at not being in control over myself. I'm mostly addicted of having a control over myself.
16. What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?
I have to be right. I can not afford to be wrong.
17. What do you need in your life to face your fears?
Courage lol Need to grow balls and except i have a fear. Be honest with myself.
18. What is your own personal mission statement?
Control what you can, not what you can not.