User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Senior Member Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Acerbusvenator View Post
    Well, yea. When I saw that I was like "this is definitely not what I've seen in this thread", but I felt it was good to have it to help pin down a type.

It seems tho as if an FJ type is the most reasonable.

Inferior function (Ti):
    Triggers for the Inferior Function
    • Absence of trust
    • Pressure to conform
    • Interpersonal conflict

Forms of the Grip Experience
    • Excessive criticism
    • Convoluted logic
    • Compulsive search for truth
    hmm hmm hmm

well...Interpersonal conflict effect me. As much as i would like they don't, they do. But i try to see it for what it really is but it can cause me insomnia and deep lack of serenity. Which often puts me in a situation when i have to decide to save myself for the sake of my interpersonal relationship. I can't maybe effect others but i can always change myself and find a leverage point in which i am rather calmer and that comes in use of my interpersonal relationship.

Absence of trust is smth rather relative to me. You see, people to me have different views of trust in others but i prefer to see other's in more complete picture. As in, everybody has flaws and virtues and for one things i am certain is that no body can be trusted with absolutely everything and personal information of one person are to be protected and honored. One value of Fi doms i know was often that they had to know a lot in order to trust and absence of information was disturbing them which i find highly inappropriate since in my eyes is very aggressive and some form of invading privacy.

Excessive criticism...ph ph...yes and no. Depends on intentions of a person. I'm not to well with criticism but it depends from who is coming from. But i think this is a feeler trait in general. But im in between here kinda.

Convoluted logic...no i'm not as annoyed with logic...i can take it or leave it. Listen to it or not...depends is it convenient or not in the situation. But im not badly annoyed with it.

Compulsive search for truth - inappropriate. For what i've seen...everybody has their own truth and you often get bunch of perspectives rather then truth.

Pressure to conform...sometimes but it doesn't annoy me in a big way. I do what i can and track the level of happiness if i may say it like that. I think other's should be conformed and since i already wanna do it, it would be highly stupid of me to think that my personal desire to conform shows a pressure cuz that in my eyes would make an impact like other's are burdening me and in reality it's my personal desire. It's what i want, therefore i should work on it rather then feel pressured. I do feel this way sometimes but i never show it because it's not right.

I have some traits of inferior Ti...but for it to be my exact inferior function...im not sure i have enough strong arguments here on it.
    And yes you are right, it was to check first with this description rather then just compare. It could have been smth i failed to mentioned in my post but i don't exactly find myself in that description.
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Yea, it seems as if you got a more Ni perspective on it than Fe.
    That is, you twist and turn the issue to see it from different angles.

Do you feel ready for the heavy stuff?
    I used to be an NP like you, but then I took an arrow to the Ne.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Acerbusvenator View Post
    Yea, it seems as if you got a more Ni perspective on it than Fe.
    That is, you twist and turn the issue to see it from different angles.

Do you feel ready for the heavy stuff?
    hehe heavy stuff? Oh come on, hit me, it can't hurt badly :P
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

@Acerbusvenator

Ok...i read the first article and analyzed myself.
    I think im Ni user and therefore according to a system Se user...but knowing my use of sensor functions, not very skillful one.
    I'll explain.

How i work is that smth happens in my life. And i am analyzing according to a data i have what could it be. Looking at various possibilities and info i have i will try and make a valid and correct conclusion in the end - aka full picture. And it refines and refines with time until the puzzle falls into place. I strive towards permanent as it can be and smth that will hold water and some valid conclusion i can rely on. I call it - figuring things out for what they really are. Taking a time to conclude and study it.

Ni is much the same way, and the Ni user’s past experiences and learned material (facts, feelings, etc.) can be thought of as the textbook in this situation. Ni will skim through the information in a very subconscious manner, ignoring what is irrelevant and including what is relevant. Eventually, much like a student towards the end of the course, what is to be perceived becomes more and more clear until, finally, what is being intuited is simply seen as a whole.
    Putting pieces into it's order as i would call it.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

@Acerbusvenator

Ok...i read the first article and analyzed myself.
    I think im Ni user and therefore according to a system Se user...but knowing my use of sensor functions, not very skillful one.
    I'll explain.

How i work is that smth happens in my life. And i am analyzing according to a data i have what could it be. Looking at various possibilities and info i have i will try and make a valid and correct conclusion in the end - aka full picture. And it refines and refines with time until the puzzle falls into place. I strive towards permanent as it can be and smth that will hold water and some valid conclusion i can rely on. I call it - figuring things out for what they really are. Taking a time to conclude and study it.

Ni is much the same way, and the Ni user’s past experiences and learned material (facts, feelings, etc.) can be thought of as the textbook in this situation. Ni will skim through the information in a very subconscious manner, ignoring what is irrelevant and including what is relevant. Eventually, much like a student towards the end of the course, what is to be perceived becomes more and more clear until, finally, what is being intuited is simply seen as a whole.
    Putting pieces into it's order as i would call it.

Going now onto a second article

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

OP, sounds like you're pretty attached to the whole INFJ thing. Why not just go with it?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    OP, sounds like you're pretty attached to the whole INFJ thing. Why not just go with it?
    True, i see your point. Re-assurance is what im looking for i think. Wanna analyze for a bit.
    Cuz i made too many quick decisions upon my type before it really clicked and it always made me insecure about my type later. I want to do this right as in having enough data to support my decision. It's not all complete in my head yet.
    Hehe, just making sure.
    Honestly, i want to see my other functions as well in order to have certain data that support my whole theory. Don't want to make anything definite until I'm sure.
    But thank you for your push - decision making will be important in the end.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

@Acerbusvenator

Watched this video. Yeah...I'm more of Fe user according to this. And im not above lying to make other's feel comfortable and the way that guy was expressing his opinion made me from my position to give him some credibility and support. I've seen myself completely in what the girl did. She tried to make his opinion stand and more acceptable and understood. It's showing respect also and i find it important.
    And i often got comments from people that i often accept and measure my opinions and what i'm going to say according to who is sitting next to me and who am i talking to it.
    But as far as from agreeing i try to be consistent to really do make it look good and see that perspective as good. Convinces other's better hence automatically makes them feel at ease when they feel you really meant it.