User Tag List

MBTI
    ._.
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Default Let's do this, what's my type?

-starts typing, realizes that there's no protocol from skimming through type me threads. welp :x -

Is there supposed to be some sort of form here for me to fill up so people can analyse or do I start listing traits that "define me" here :S Someone guide me pretty please?

so umm distinct personality traits of mine (to clarify, these are habits/interests which have been most consistent throughout my life that i can come up with at the moment. many of my values are subject to change because you know, life experience so i wont list them):
    -i am interested in theoretical human sciences like anthropology, sociology, cultural studies, and ancient history.
    -i want to enter a research career where i am hired temporarily to complete projects that last a few years. i would also want to do music or art critiques in my spare time.
    -i don't think i can achieve the aforementioned as i have serious procrastination issues, which could be stemming from possible depression (ive had 3 depressive episodes this year) and my messy workspace. i can't stand physical chaos.
    -on the the subject of chaos, i very much enjoy arguments but very scared of getting involved. i like observing the powerplay, communication issues, underlying motives etc.

i guess that's about it. PLEASEEE ask me some questions. Oh and I know about cognitive functions but from the forums i've been to, there seem to be various interpretations so i am confused.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by choccrunchie View Post
    -starts typing, realizes that there's no protocol from skimming through type me threads. welp :x -

Is there supposed to be some sort of form here for me to fill up so people can analyse or do I start listing traits that "define me" here :S Someone guide me pretty please?

so umm distinct personality traits of mine (to clarify, these are habits/interests which have been most consistent throughout my life that i can come up with at the moment. many of my values are subject to change because you know, life experience so i wont list them):
    -i am interested in theoretical human sciences like anthropology, sociology, cultural studies, and ancient history.
    -i want to enter a research career where i am hired temporarily to complete projects that last a few years. i would also want to do music or art critiques in my spare time.
    -i don't think i can achieve the aforementioned as i have serious procrastination issues, which could be stemming from possible depression (ive had 3 depressive episodes this year) and my messy workspace. i can't stand physical chaos.
    -on the the subject of chaos, i very much enjoy arguments but very scared of getting involved. i like observing the powerplay, communication issues, underlying motives etc.

i guess that's about it. PLEASEEE ask me some questions. Oh and I know about cognitive functions but from the forums i've been to, there seem to be various interpretations so i am confused.
    Sounds like you want the INFJ tag.

Here, take it

Anyways, here's a good INFJ vs INFP guide http://personalitycafe.com/infj-arti...j-vs-infp.html
    Last edited by Acerbusvenator; 12-12-2012 at 06:08 AM.
    I used to be an NP like you, but then I took an arrow to the Ne.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Most of your post, even the way you write forum posts, is very reminiscent of my husband, who happens to be very ENFP. He is even interested in similar areas and also at one point considered a research career.

WALMART

I concur, likely ENFP.

Senior Member Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by choccrunchie View Post

i am hired temporarily to complete projects that last a few years
    IP in a terms of open end
    but decision making and stricks goals could say IJ

i am interested in theoretical
    usually described as typical N trait

on the the subject of chaos, i very much enjoy arguments but very scared of getting involved. i like observing the powerplay, communication issues, underlying motives etc.
    T and F function close to each other. Which would mean judging functions are your aux and tert rather then dom and inferior
    Thrills happen for awesome reasons, shit happens for shitty reason. So don't pay attention on stuff which happen for shitty reasons, but on ones which happen for awesome reasons. I'm an awesome reason.