as a note, this isn't about me because I'm pretty confident in my own typing enneagram-wise
person in question though is a toss up
- holds self and others to certain standards of responsibility and productivity... as in "I know that I'll get my shit done, now it's your turn to hold up your end of the bargain!"
- feelings hurt whenever friends are less dependable than expected... known to sulk about this
- has definite opinions on how things should be
- tendency to cut loose... always one to go for "one more!" when in this mood
- enjoys cleanliness and order
- feels most comfortable in familiar surroundings... deep love of "home" and "my stuff"
- though likely to have judgmental attitudes, also more likely to temper more bombastic displays of anger from others by pointing out potential circumstances
- completely trusted by employers, employees, family and friends
- not afraid to be the asshole in a situation as long as facts are on the same side
thoughts are along the lines of 1 or 6 in a way... any clarification?