• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

READY TO KNOW MY TYPE

bedeviled1

I AM READY TO KNOW MY TYPE
Hey,
Been here for a few w[SUB][/SUB]eeks now and would like to find out what type I am

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, aren't you just a darlin' little thang.
34zy9kz.gif

Permabanned
I'm ready to win the lottery.
oh wait, this isn't the 'wish readyness status update thread '?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your type is, and will ever remain, one of life's great mysteries, incapable for solution.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm ready to win the lottery.
oh wait, this isn't the 'wish readyness status update thread '?

We can make it one, Phobes. We can make it one.

/ IS READY FOR A HAM SANDWICH.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your type is, and will ever remain, one of life's great mysteries, incapable for solution.

Speaking of things that Rex wants, where in God's name do you get your avvies from, RW? Do you make them? Or do you just have some crazy google searches in your browser history. :huh:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Speaking of things that Rex wants, where in God's name do you get your avvies from, RW? Do you make them? Or do you just have some crazy google searches in your browser history. :huh:

Crazy searches :yes: Anyway I'm glad you like it!

dobages

MBTI Type
----
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, i'm gonna jump in here and quickly add a couple of points about myself so i can get a swift typing.

I get bored with friends over time(like 2 months in), and very much enjoy meeting new ones.

I am definetely a perceiving type. I can make people laugh when they dont bore me easily. Sometimes i get so much satisfaction from entertaining i just enjoy the moment and completely ignore what's said the following 15 secs. I like to think of myself as a thinker, analyzing when not observing or participating. I feel uncomfortable when out of place, and not knowing what to do(judging my own conscious thoughts).

Apologies for spelling. Oh, and i like to lead aswell.

A

Anew Leaf

I love how these threads dissolve into chaos. It's so beautiful.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
It's more fun when political threads devolve into chaos. For an example, see the 'split posts' thread.

A

Anew Leaf

Let's see: absolutely no information to go off of... and heavy demands.

ExxP.