User Tag List

First 234

How do people type caricatures?

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Usually much more easily than real people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Usually much more easily than real people.
    Ah, good point. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    This should be REAL easy then. Go ahead give it a shot.
    "May you live all the days of your life"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@bedeviled1 oh! you're the same person who vm'd me. i'm an ENFP, enthusiastic, values-oriented, very theoretical. i like projects and i'm bad at being on time.

it'd be a lot easier to type you if you offered some more info about yourself. you only have 42 posts, i have no idea how anyone could actually type you off that. what you wrote before is a start but we need static information about you, not what you used to be like.

do you pay more attention to external events or ideas, or do you spend a lot of time developing your own internal ideas or probing your inner emotions? do you tend to pay attention to facts and events, realistic parameters and concrete details, or do you tend to pay more attention to conceptual development and theoretical systems? are you more logical and blunt, or considerate and values-attuned? do you like to leave things open-ended for more analysis, or do you prefer to reach conclusions and act on them?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

One of the best ways to find out your type is to work it out yourself, you know more about yourself than any of us ever will, after all! There's a lot of information regarding MBTI on the internet that you can access, you may even be able to find a few free tests online, such as this one.

The result you get may not be completely accurate but it at least gives you a starting block, it'll probably be more effective than asking a handful of people that don't know how you think. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bedeviled1 View Post
    I AM READY TO KNOW MY TYPE
    Hey,
    Been here for a few weeks now and would like to find out what type I am
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    @bedeviled1 oh! you're the same person who vm'd me. i'm an ENFP, enthusiastic, values-oriented, very theoretical. i like projects and i'm bad at being on time.

it'd be a lot easier to type you if you offered some more info about yourself. you only have 42 posts, i have no idea how anyone could actually type you off that. what you wrote before is a start but we need static information about you, not what you used to be like.

do you pay more attention to external events or ideas, or do you spend a lot of time developing your own internal ideas or probing your inner emotions? do you tend to pay attention to facts and events, realistic parameters and concrete details, or do you tend to pay more attention to conceptual development and theoretical systems? are you more logical and blunt, or considerate and values-attuned? do you like to leave things open-ended for more analysis, or do you prefer to reach conclusions and act on them?
    Hi again,
    This is harder than I thought it would be. For someone who is constantly evaluating their self you would think that answering those questions would come easy.
    I am always thinking about some new invention or how to improve something or myself. I think I do consider values important and I am deffinately considerate, always trying to make the other person comfortable.
    I tend to worry about my family and struggle a lot whether to share my concerns.work ethic is important. I am a perfectionist. And obsessive. It is extremely hard to come to a conclusion for seeing both sides. Trusting others and sharing feelings is difficult.
    I constantly feel the need to flatter especially the opposite sex.
    I hope this helps. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryadai View Post
    One of the best ways to find out your type is to work it out yourself, you know more about yourself than any of us ever will, after all! There's a lot of information regarding MBTI on the internet that you can access, you may even be able to find a few free tests online, such as this one.

The result you get may not be completely accurate but it at least gives you a starting block, it'll probably be more effective than asking a handful of people that don't know how you think. Have fun!
    Ok. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryadai View Post

I took your advice and the test showed that I was INTJ. A lot of the questions was ABSOLUTELY! Some not so definite but, hey thanks for your help. I am going to dig a little about INTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by bedeviled1 View Post
    I took your advice and the test showed that I was INTJ. A lot of the questions was ABSOLUTELY! Some not so definite but, hey thanks for your help. I am going to dig a little about INTJ.
    Congratulations, your type means you are a born superstar! However many people score this most coveted type and receive this most coveted award courtesy of our good friends at Humanmetrics inc. If you liked the test, we suggest another program which is lauded and critically acclaimed. We call it the cognitive function theory program or FOOL. Please do not be alarmed if a contradiction occurs. We assure you it is perfectly normal with the cognitive theory results superceding the Humanmetrics one.

Good luck on your journey!