• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

READY TO KNOW MY TYPE

bedeviled1

Ok. Information. Till a few years ago I was EXTREMELY timid. Always thinking. Always trying to improve something. Very religious. Always trying to please everyone, even if I despised them. Someone could have broken into my house and held me at gun point and I would've offered them a drink...shit

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

No, Standuble. At no point did anyone give you permission to give the OP his actual type. Now you've ruined our little game.

Bad, Standuble, bad.

*spritzes with squirt bottle*

Standuble

No, Standuble. At no point did anyone give you permission to give the OP his actual type. Now you've ruined our little game.

Bad, Standuble, bad.

*spritzes with squirt bottle*

Wait did I say ESTP? My bad. I meant ESTJ, that's right ESTJ.

bedeviled1

Good morning all you beautiful people. Has anybody got more thoughts on my type. All comments are greatly appreciated.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=16994]bedeviled1[/MENTION] oh! you're the same person who vm'd me. i'm an ENFP, enthusiastic, values-oriented, very theoretical. i like projects and i'm bad at being on time.

it'd be a lot easier to type you if you offered some more info about yourself. you only have 42 posts, i have no idea how anyone could actually type you off that. what you wrote before is a start but we need static information about you, not what you used to be like.

do you pay more attention to external events or ideas, or do you spend a lot of time developing your own internal ideas or probing your inner emotions? do you tend to pay attention to facts and events, realistic parameters and concrete details, or do you tend to pay more attention to conceptual development and theoretical systems? are you more logical and blunt, or considerate and values-attuned? do you like to leave things open-ended for more analysis, or do you prefer to reach conclusions and act on them?

Ryadai

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
One of the best ways to find out your type is to work it out yourself, you know more about yourself than any of us ever will, after all! There's a lot of information regarding MBTI on the internet that you can access, you may even be able to find a few free tests online, such as this one.

The result you get may not be completely accurate but it at least gives you a starting block, it'll probably be more effective than asking a handful of people that don't know how you think. Have fun!

bedeviled1

I AM READY TO KNOW MY TYPE
Hey,
Been here for a few w[SUB][/SUB]eeks now and would like to find out what type I am

[MENTION=16994]bedeviled1[/MENTION] oh! you're the same person who vm'd me. i'm an ENFP, enthusiastic, values-oriented, very theoretical. i like projects and i'm bad at being on time.

it'd be a lot easier to type you if you offered some more info about yourself. you only have 42 posts, i have no idea how anyone could actually type you off that. what you wrote before is a start but we need static information about you, not what you used to be like.

do you pay more attention to external events or ideas, or do you spend a lot of time developing your own internal ideas or probing your inner emotions? do you tend to pay attention to facts and events, realistic parameters and concrete details, or do you tend to pay more attention to conceptual development and theoretical systems? are you more logical and blunt, or considerate and values-attuned? do you like to leave things open-ended for more analysis, or do you prefer to reach conclusions and act on them?

Hi again,
This is harder than I thought it would be. For someone who is constantly evaluating their self you would think that answering those questions would come easy.
I am always thinking about some new invention or how to improve something or myself. I think I do consider values important and I am deffinately considerate, always trying to make the other person comfortable.
I tend to worry about my family and struggle a lot whether to share my concerns.work ethic is important. I am a perfectionist. And obsessive. It is extremely hard to come to a conclusion for seeing both sides. Trusting others and sharing feelings is difficult.
I constantly feel the need to flatter especially the opposite sex.
I hope this helps. Thanks

bedeviled1

One of the best ways to find out your type is to work it out yourself, you know more about yourself than any of us ever will, after all! There's a lot of information regarding MBTI on the internet that you can access, you may even be able to find a few free tests online, such as this one.

The result you get may not be completely accurate but it at least gives you a starting block, it'll probably be more effective than asking a handful of people that don't know how you think. Have fun!

Ok. Thanks

bedeviled1

I took your advice and the test showed that I was INTJ. A lot of the questions was ABSOLUTELY! Some not so definite but, hey thanks for your help. I am going to dig a little about INTJ.

Standuble

I took your advice and the test showed that I was INTJ. A lot of the questions was ABSOLUTELY! Some not so definite but, hey thanks for your help. I am going to dig a little about INTJ.

Congratulations, your type means you are a born superstar! However many people score this most coveted type and receive this most coveted award courtesy of our good friends at Humanmetrics inc. If you liked the test, we suggest another program which is lauded and critically acclaimed. We call it the cognitive function theory program or FOOL. Please do not be alarmed if a contradiction occurs. We assure you it is perfectly normal with the cognitive theory results superceding the Humanmetrics one.

Good luck on your journey!