• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Opinion Poll: What's RaptorWizard's type?

What is RaptorWizard's Type?

• Total voters

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I confess I'm still really tempted to posit INFJ for you. The only flaw is that you seem to lack a pronounced sense of empathy and social harmony; but that could be due to being in a tertiary loop, with Fe not developed due to Asperger's and the social conditioning of the male gender to prefer Thinking.

Ni gives you the ability to connect ideas and generate complex combinations of ideas, as well as the ability to reconcile paradoxes into consistencies; Fe gives you a sense of relationship between your existence and the rest of existence (clearly you feel this, because you have a notion of mastering creation); Ti gives you the ability to be detached (and ignore your Fe) and to assimilate your collected ideas into logical form; and developed Se balances Ni and gives you the impression that you are ISTP.

:)

But don't worry, I haven't voted yet.

You may argue and swear up and down that you lack feeling and that it is weakness; but I don't see anything consistent replacing it. Your Ti type thoughts and theories are subservient to your nebulous Ni notions. I don't really see any independent Ti in you; it's all tied to a deeper sort of meaning. IXTP's in contrast frequently use the Ti function in response to anything, without any sort of connection to any bigger ideas. It seems likely to me that you must suppress your feeling function to use your Ti; this would mean that effective and developed use of your functions would result in incorporation of Fe concepts which the Ti concepts support, all of which support Ni theories. Ni<Fe<Ti<Se.

And it's ok to be INFJ. It's an awesome type, which gives superpowers!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Imagine for a moment you are female. How would your personality be different, and what would it be like?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Imagine for a moment you are female. How would your personality be different, and what would it be like?

That's a very interesting question, albeit a slightly disturbing one, but funny nonetheless! Anyway, here's what I think:

1. The female gender is typically associated with qualities such as generosity and submission, and in a way, these qualities seem to give them strength, as with it, they win the love and support of others. As such, it would seem to be a strategic advantage to use these qualities in your favor, rather than following the way of pure power, like I do.

2. Another quality present within them to a greater degree seems to be humility. Those who are humble generally have less problems playing their own stations, without question or deviation, while those with greater ambition and pride will seek to rise themselves up beyond these lowly stations, like I do. The humble way though could be the key to greater things, as with it, we can open our eyes and awaken, seeing things as they really are, rather than as we wish to see them. With this greater knowledge gained in humility, one under my philosophies would gain greater power, what I believe to be the ultimate virtue, if used correctly.

3. Social appearence would be a much bigger deal, which is something that I, in real life tend to neglect. With a better appearance though could come more of a group harmony and a shared happiness, without conflict or confrontation. Although such a society could prove too stagnant for improvement, there would be no catastrophic destruction either, hence it would be very stabilized. No problems equals no pain, but it could also equal no progress. Still though, perhaps happiness is not perfect until it is shared. Ironically, we would need to wait till we are perfect then to share the happiness, because only then could we do it, and only then would no further progress need to be made.

4. Perhaps also would come a greater acceptance of other people. I, in general, tend to be rather critical and judgmental, but if I were to eliminate these qualities from my personality, I could become a lot more universal in my affections, and hence life would be more holistic, emrbacing a bigger picture, rather than being extremely tenacious and action oriented.

5. The last thing I can think of is that I would have greater depths of feeling. I tend to repress my feelings, but if I were to let them burst outwardly and shine with full and complete radiance, perhaps then life would have more meaning, and not simply being like a video game, requiring a cold and calculating player, but ultimately, it just isn't real nor meaningful.

Hm, perhaps I should support a more adrogynous view of the existence, rather than the one of extremes I have been following, If what I said above is true.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's a very interesting question, albeit a slightly disturbing one, but funny nonetheless! Anyway, here's what I think:

1. The female gender is typically associated with qualities such as generosity and submission, and in a way, these qualities seem to give them strength, as with it, they win the love and support of others. As such, it would seem to be a strategic advantage to use these qualities in your favor, rather than following the way of pure power, like I do.

2. Another quality present within them to a greater degree seems to be humility. Those who are humble generally have less problems playing their own stations, without question or deviation, while those with greater ambition and pride will seek to rise themselves up beyond these lowly stations, like I do. The humble way though could be the key to greater things, as with it, we can open our eyes and awaken, seeing things as they really are, rather than as we wish to see them. With this greater knowledge gained in humility, one under my philosophies would gain greater power, what I believe to be the ultimate virtue, if used correctly.

3. Social appearence would be a much bigger deal, which is something that I, in real life tend to neglect. With a better appearance though could come more of a group harmony and a shared happiness, without conflict or confrontation. Although such a society could prove too stagnant for improvement, there would be no catastrophic destruction either, hence it would be very stabilized. No problems equals no pain, but it could also equal no progress. Still though, perhaps happiness is not perfect until it is shared. Ironically, we would need to wait till we are perfect then to share the happiness, because only then could we do it, and only then would no further progress need to be made.

4. Perhaps also would come a greater acceptance of other people. I, in general, tend to be rather critical and judgmental, but if I were to eliminate these qualities from my personality, I could become a lot more universal in my affections, and hence life would be more holistic, emrbacing a bigger picture, rather than being extremely tenacious and action oriented.

5. The last thing I can think of is that I would have greater depths of feeling. I tend to repress my feelings, but if I were to let them burst outwardly and shine with full and complete radiance, perhaps then life would have more meaning, and not simply being like a video game, requiring a cold and calculating player, but ultimately, it just isn't real nor meaningful.

Hm, perhaps I should support a more adrogynous view of the existence, rather than the one of extremes I have been following, If what I said above is true.

:D

I think that would be awesome.

A

Anew Leaf

Based on the following items:

1- The sheer number of these threads started by you.
2- The random weirdness you exude. (Not saying this is bad for I am pretty randomly weird myself.)
3- The fact that you have both a Darth Vader helmet AND a Wizard hat in your wardrobe.
4- The many, many, many words in your original post here....

It pretty much points to ENTP who's quietness is merely the illusory door that holds shut the room of Many Ideas.

G

Glycerine

I change my mind, ENTP seems better unless he acts completely different offline (or there is ADD or something).

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think you're INTJ. I saw a video of you once in which you were wearing a wizard hat; an INTJ wouldn't wear that due to the Te. "I must look proper and presentable" the INTJ would think, whatever that means to them. Perhaps INTP; just a feeling, but I think I'm correct.