• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Opinion Poll: What's RaptorWizard's type?

What is RaptorWizard's Type?

• Total voters

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Much more likely a Ne-dom than a Ti-dom. Not systematic and logical enough to be a Ti-dom and more than enough of a prankster to be a Ne-dom.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's too T flavored for Ne dom, which tends to mean either IxTP or xxTJ (and not a strong Si user so not ISTJ or ESTJ)........

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP as of right now has 10 votes, ISTP has 5, and ENTP has 7. That's a little too close to call definatively, but nonetheless, INTP is winning. Perhaps INTP really is my type.

Still, I'm not sure about the instincts, whether I'm so/sp or sp/so, and the enneagram simply does not have enough votes to make any good calls, but I would take 5w6 or 5w4 if I am INTP, ISTP or INTJ, and I would also take 7w8 or 7w6 if I am ISTP or ENTP.

Does anyone else have any opinions they would like to share?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hypothesis:

You're constantly compiling a grand theory of everything in the external universe, your cosmology. It's so important to you that it's in your sig and you constantly cite it on the site. But you string in and allude to the fun and levity in it too... speaking of, even your avatar sort of suggests that you're trying to mush everything together at once. You speak almost pure abstraction at the beginning of your video, when you're sort of putting on a show, but then when you get more serious at the very end it's fascinating because your more goal-oriented communication style comes out and you still use words like "transform, evolve, become, static, dynamic, cause, effect, control", etc, so it's pretty clear that you're really an NT. It's clearly your native communication style, though you exaggerate it for dramatics/fun. Like [MENTION=14857]fia[/MENTION] said, you do exhibit that mischief so characteristic of ENTP. You believe in a grand scheme of external connections (Ne) and an inner structure of control (Ji) that allows manipulation of the external. But you don't actually have a host of specific, fixed plans for the external (a la NTJ); you've never really gotten into that. That's not what captures your interest. You're more interested in the exploration and linking of the external than how to order the external. It's not about achieving your own goals, is it? You just want to have every possibility open to you? And they're not concrete possibilities, either, they're abstract possibilities. It's the idea of it that compels you. That's the whole point of becoming the Master of Creation, isn't it? To have every possibility available to you. If this is true, Ne dominance is certain.

I think this is possibly why you're coming off INTJ but communicate like an INTP. You're really Perceiving dominant, but you are indeed NTP. We're all hearing Master of Creation and thinking that means you actually want control, but if my thought here is right, you are really after "mastery" for the sake of keeping your options open. Which would in fact make you both an ENTP and a 7.

If this is wrong, well, it was a thought. :laugh:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Apparently a huge outpouring of ISTP votes have been recently coming in and hence to appease the stupid multitudes I retyped as ISTP 7w8 so/sp. :thumbup: