• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Opinion Poll: What's RaptorWizard's type?

What is RaptorWizard's Type?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I copied this title from the thread greenfairy started by simply replacing the usernames, and also I know greenfairy has had multiple type me threads, so I figure I can do the same.

Anyway, I was considering retyping as eNTp, but then an anonymous individual was telling me how something termed "INTJ Omnipotence" was rather amusing!

And then also, lots of folks also think I'm an ITP, either one.

Of course though, perhaps some of you actually don't think I'm an INTP, ISTP, ENTP, or INTJ, so please folks don't hesitate to vote. It would be greatly appreciated. Your opinions fellow forum members I hold to be of inestimable value.

Then, as far as enneagram goes I have rarely, if ever, seen enneagrams other than 5 and 7 suggested for me so, since only 20 voted are allowed, the only enneagrams on the list will be 5w4, 5w6, 7w6, and 7w8.

By the way, I'm allowing multiple voting choices, the votes are going to be made public, I'm putting the poll options in order of how likely I hold them to possibly be true and also, I'm adding enneagram options to the poll so, since you can cast votes for more than one option please also, along with your MBTI vote, cast an enneagram vote as well.

So, all of that being said, let me know what you think, assuming it's worth your time. Thanks folks and good day!

Lastly, I'm particularly curious as to what the following forum members think my type is: @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=15392" target="_blank">AffirmitiveAnxiety</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=15773" target="_blank">greenfairy</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=16748" target="_blank">Il Morto Che Parla</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=15886" target="_blank">jontherobot</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=13589" target="_blank">Mal+</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=6164" target="_blank">Riva</a> (consider yourselves the chosen!)

edit - Well folks, after seeing all of the comments and votes coming in, it seems the winner, as of right now, is INTP, ENTP being second, ISTP being third, and INTJ being last therefore, based on these stats, making my preference order for each letter, from greatest to least, as TPNI hence, my type is now labeled in my type me box as inTP, and I'm also choosing 5w6, since INTP is a very rational type, and so is 5w6. Anyway, the forum experts like Elfboy and Speed Gavroche typed me as INTP 5w6, so trust their judgment I will.

As usual, I could be wrong, though to me, as of right now, this typing I have just assigned to myself seems to me to be the best possible conclusion.

edit - I see I shall continually question myself in a perpetual cycle, as I am now seriously beginning to doubt this INTP typing, seeing that my congition may not fall into that category, even if the behaviors I display appear to so, I am definately going to need more information before making an unalterable judgment on what type I am.

Those who type by behavior I believe to be followers of Keirsey, and those who type by functions I believe to be followers of Jung. I also think that our Jungian type should also fall in line with our Keirsian type, though whether you jump from behavior to functions, or from functions to behavior is a tough call.

Personally though, I would trust a functional analysis more than a behavioral analysis, since behaviors can fluctuate from person to person at different phases throughout their life, though the control center of their actions, the constructs of their minds, remain the same, at least in their general blueprints, and even within these blueprints, perhaps there are behavioral plans A for one situation, B for another, and so forth. Maybe the plans can even be altered according to changing circumstances. It is because of this that I think of personality as more of a contingency plan than a static system.

Also, as a last point, I would like to say that perhaps the preliminary designs of our personalities differ from the continually changing constructions of our minds, hence there could be some transformations in our behaviors as well as our thinking.

Any further input on my little typology theory presented above, as well as on my type, would be greatly appreciated.

edit - I've finally decided that I'm not logical enough to be an NT or a 5, but I am active enough to be an SP or a 7, so my type is: ISTP 7w8 so/sp.

edit - greenfairy here made a very interesting case for INFJ:
I confess I'm still really tempted to posit INFJ for you. The only flaw is that you seem to lack a pronounced sense of empathy and social harmony; but that could be due to being in a tertiary loop, with Fe not developed due to Asperger's and the social conditioning of the male gender to prefer Thinking.

Ni gives you the ability to connect ideas and generate complex combinations of ideas, as well as the ability to reconcile paradoxes into consistencies; Fe gives you a sense of relationship between your existence and the rest of existence (clearly you feel this, because you have a notion of mastering creation); Ti gives you the ability to be detached (and ignore your Fe) and to assimilate your collected ideas into logical form; and developed Se balances Ni and gives you the impression that you are ISTP.

:)

But don't worry, I haven't voted yet.

You may argue and swear up and down that you lack feeling and that it is weakness; but I don't see anything consistent replacing it. Your Ti type thoughts and theories are subservient to your nebulous Ni notions. I don't really see any independent Ti in you; it's all tied to a deeper sort of meaning. IXTP's in contrast frequently use the Ti function in response to anything, without any sort of connection to any bigger ideas. It seems likely to me that you must suppress your feeling function to use your Ti; this would mean that effective and developed use of your functions would result in incorporation of Fe concepts which the Ti concepts support, all of which support Ni theories. Ni<Fe<Ti<Se.

And it's ok to be INFJ. It's an awesome type, which gives superpowers!
edit - Skylights also made a very interesting case for ENTP:
Hypothesis:

You're constantly compiling a grand theory of everything in the external universe, your cosmology. It's so important to you that it's in your sig and you constantly cite it on the site. But you string in and allude to the fun and levity in it too... speaking of, even your avatar sort of suggests that you're trying to mush everything together at once. You speak almost pure abstraction at the beginning of your video, when you're sort of putting on a show, but then when you get more serious at the very end it's fascinating because your more goal-oriented communication style comes out and you still use words like "transform, evolve, become, static, dynamic, cause, effect, control", etc, so it's pretty clear that you're really an NT. It's clearly your native communication style, though you exaggerate it for dramatics/fun. Like [MENTION=14857]fia[/MENTION] said, you do exhibit that mischief so characteristic of ENTP. You believe in a grand scheme of external connections (Ne) and an inner structure of control (Ji) that allows manipulation of the external. But you don't actually have a host of specific, fixed plans for the external (a la NTJ); you've never really gotten into that. That's not what captures your interest. You're more interested in the exploration and linking of the external than how to order the external. It's not about achieving your own goals, is it? You just want to have every possibility open to you? And they're not concrete possibilities, either, they're abstract possibilities. It's the idea of it that compels you. That's the whole point of becoming the Master of Creation, isn't it? To have every possibility available to you. If this is true, Ne dominance is certain.

I think this is possibly why you're coming off INTJ but communicate like an INTP. You're really Perceiving dominant, but you are indeed NTP. We're all hearing Master of Creation and thinking that means you actually want control, but if my thought here is right, you are really after "mastery" for the sake of keeping your options open. Which would in fact make you both an ENTP and a 7.

If this is wrong, well, it was a thought. :laugh:

Last edited:

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool. :) I will most certainly read your threads thoroughly and watch your videos and make a well thought out decision. Which will probably be subject to change. haha Atm I'm tentatively thinking ISTP, but I'd need more information on your feeling function, as to whether it is Fe or Fi. I was just kidding about you being INFJ; I don't see that much feeling. INTJ is also a good choice. I can see similarities in your posting style to Zarathustra, although you exist more in the realm of the imagination and the philosophical than any other INTJ I have encountered. But then this is true about the IXTP's as well. So maybe you're just unique; either that or the thinkers on this site whom I've encountered aren't that imaginative. Random current thoughts.

W

WALMART

The function literalist in me would call you an extroverted intuit.

I'm not sure if it's that simple, though. I don't have much doubt that intuition is a primary, maybe an auxiliary function. I've seen recent claims that your intuition is unguided, as Ne can be. I do not believe they are seeing the picture as a whole. While you may seem sporadic at casual observation, I can tell everything acquired is being assimilated into some near-singular foundation, as Si and Ni are fond of. I suppose the real question, is do you bend the information to fit the systems, or does the system fit the information?

Hm. I am a loss for type, to be honest.

How often do you think of yourself and your actions in the third person?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION] I believe in bending the system into forms shaped in accordance with my designs, and yes, I do often look at the third person as in, what do other people think or, what external sources back up my opinions since, as radical and strong as my opinions may be, I always consider the possibility that I could be wrong, at least on some level. We need to see and perceive things through a multifaceted prism, from each and every perspective and dimension, as it is God, the Cosmic Consciousness, that is the mind experiencing the creation through the eyes of all individuals, each being a window of perception.

Last edited:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] I don't have that big of an imagination, at least not yet. I just believe that, for someone who has achieved full and complete self mastery over themselves, as well as over the creation, imagination would be an important assett to develop in the devising of new forms, though in recent times, I have actually come to appreciate the words "Designing" and "Constructive", rather than words like creative and imaginative. The former are more directive, while the latter are more free flowing and, frankly, I hold going with the flow, or in other words, being in harmony with nature, though it may indeed be a holistic approach, to not be in line with the way of strength, what I hold to be the ultimate virtue. You may walk the way of balance, but I walk the way of extremes. In a video game called Jade Empire, they called these 2 philosophies "The Open Palm", and "The Closed Fist". Instead of playing our stations within this world, I like to turn the world on its head, and really shake the very foundations of creation, rising myself up beyond this plane, and into the highest eschelons of greatness!

Below is a good conclusion by a Star Wars character named Darth Revan of my main point:
"I am Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith. Those who use the dark side are also bound to serve it. To understand this is to understand the underlying philosophy of the Sith. The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish."
―Darth Revan's avatar, to Darth Bane

"True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. There can be no compromise. Mercy, compassion, loyalty: all these things will prevent you from claiming what is rightfully yours. Those who follow the dark side must cast aside these conceits. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness. Those who accept the power of the dark side must also accept the challenge of holding on to it. By its very nature the dark side invites rivalry and strife. This is the greatest strength of the Sith: it culls the weak from our order. Yet this rivalry can also be our greatest weakness. The strong must be careful lest they be overwhelmed by the ambitions of those working beneath them in concert. Any master who instructs more than one apprentice in the ways of the dark side is a fool. In time, the apprentices will unite their strengths and overthrow the master. It is inevitable; axiomatic. That is why each Master must have only one student."

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord. The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side. If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle. The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve. This is the way it must be. My time here is ended. Take what I have taught you and use it well."

So fellas I would be interested in your opinions about the philosophies of Darth Revan. Thanks!

And again, here is another epic Star Wars post of a related nature:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."
―Darth Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

"The tenets of the Sith are more than just words to be memorized. Learn them, understand them. They will lead you to the true power of the Force; the power of the dark side."
―Qordis

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Code_of_the_Sith

Last edited:
W

WALMART

[MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION] I believe in bending the system into forms shaped in accordance with my designs, and yes, I do often look at the third person as in, what do other people think or, what external sources back up my opinions since, as radical and strong as my opinions may be, I always consider the possibility that I could be wrong, at least on some level.

I have particularly noted that about you. I wonder if it is indicative of anything.

Hm. I wish I could think of questions that would impart meaning on me without being blatantly obvious which direction I am headed. I tried with greenfairy to mix in questions I didn't care about with questions I felt would glean indications. Perhaps I should analyze some post history and your videos and list my findings here. It'll be a while, give me time.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have particularly noted that about you. I wonder if it is indicative of anything.

Hm. I wish I could think of questions that would impart meaning on me without being blatantly obvious which direction I am headed. I tried with greenfairy to mix in questions I didn't care about with questions I felt would glean indications. Perhaps I should analyze some post history and your videos and list my findings here. It'll be a while, give me time.

I can help out with the videos here for anyone who is interested:

If you have any questions about the content within these videos, don't hesitate to ask about them.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Lastly, I'm particularly curious as to what the following forum members think my type is: [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION] [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=16748]Il Morto Che Parla[/MENTION] [MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=13589]Mal+[/MENTION] [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION]

entp. maybe xntp, you could be an intp in a very "intellectually creative" moment of your life.

(consider yourselves the chosen!)

Like the Jews!:krusty::einstein2::jew:

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you are definitely N, just because you think about such abstract concepts. And definitely T, so I'll have to agree XNTP. But that's just my impression based on intuition.

Edit: I'm leaning towards I, because I think if you were E you would be more animated.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It seems so far that everybody thinks in equal proportions that I am either some kind of abstract analytical INTP, an active adventurous ISTP, or a crazily creative ENTP, and 5w4!
Which one of these 3 descriptions sounds more accurate?
ISTP Snapshot
•Theme is action-driven problem solving.
•Talents lie in operating all kinds of tools and instruments and using frameworks for solving problems.
•Keen observers of the environment, they are a storehouse of data and facts relevant to analyzing and solving problems.
•Thrive on challenging situations and having the freedom to craft clever solutions and do whatever it takes to fix things and make them work.
•Take pride in their skill and virtuosity, which they seem to effortlessly acquire.
http://www.careerplanner.com/Berens-Nardi/ISTP-Themes-Relationships.cfm
ENTP Snapshot
•Theme is inventing, finding ingenious solutions to people and technical problems.
•Talents lie in developing ideas into functional and innovative applications that are the first of their kind.
•Thrive on finding new ways to use theories to make systems more efficient and people better off.
•Hunger for new projects.
•Have faith in their ability to instantly come up with new approaches that will work.
•Engineers of human relationships and systems as well as in the more scientific and technological domains.
http://www.careerplanner.com/Berens-Nardi/ENTP-Themes-Relationships.cfm
INTP Snapshot
•Theme is designing and configuring.
•Talents lie in grasping the underlying principles of something and defining its essential qualities.
•Seek to define precisely and bring coherence to systems based on the pattern of organization that is naturally there.
•Easily notice inconsistencies.
•Enjoy elegant theories and models for their own sake and for use in solving technical and human problems.
•Interested in theorizing, analyzing, and learning.
•Thrive on exploring, understanding, and explaining how the world works.
http://www.careerplanner.com/Berens-Nardi/INTP-Themes-Relationships.cfm
I'm also going to include the INTJ description, even if nobody has voted it yet.
INTJ Snapshot
•Theme is strategizing, envisioning, and masterminding.
•Talents lie in defining goals, creating detailed plans, and outlining contingencies.
•Devise strategy, give structure, establish complex plans to reach distant goals dictated by a strong vision of what is needed in the long run.
•Thrive on putting theories to work and are open to any and all ideas that can be integrated into the complex systems they seek to understand.
•Drive themselves hard to master what is needed to make progress toward goals.
http://www.careerplanner.com/Berens-Nardi/INTJ-Themes-Relationships.cfm

Last edited:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just based off of vibe of your posts, my impression is either INTP or ENTP. Ne is more present, in comparison to Ni, imo.

dobages

MBTI Type
----
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, i'm gonna jump in here and quickly add a couple of points about myself so i can get a swift typing.

I get bored with friends over time(like 2 months in), and very much enjoy meeting new ones.

I am definetely a perceiving type. I can make people laugh when they dont bore me easily. Sometimes i get so much satisfaction from entertaining i just enjoy the moment and completely ignore what's said the following 15 secs. I like to think of myself as a thinker, analysing when not observing or participating. I feel uncomfortable when out of place, and not knowing what to do(judging my own conscious thoughts).

Apologies for spelling.

dobages

MBTI Type
----
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, i'm gonna jump in here and quickly add a couple of points about myself so i can get a swift typing.

I get bored with friends over time(like 2 months in), and very much enjoy meeting new ones.

I am definetely a perceiving type. I can make people laugh when they dont bore me easily. Sometimes i get so much satisfaction from entertaining i just enjoy the moment and completely ignore what's said the following 15 secs. I like to think of myself as a thinker, analysing when not observing or participating. I feel uncomfortable when out of place, and not knowing what to do(judging my own conscious thoughts).

Apologies for spelling.

A

Anew Leaf

Apologies for spelling.

Your eagerness, your desire to post the same thing in multiple threads all speak to the great horror that is ENTP.

God help us all.

R

Riva

Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to take my time.

If you are typed without considering the introversion/extroversion of the functions - I,E,J,P etc - you are surely an INTP. Infact by those standards you are an INTP it hurts.

Since you seem to have a good understanding of the functions - coming from a family of MBTI enthusiasts - the question is why is it that you joined as an ISTP? Is it because you noticed/felt you have Ni?

Like Wildkitty once noted -

Those posts may cause you to think so only because Rap and I find ourselves in the TiNi loop.
That is E 4,5 found bw 4w5 and 5w4. Undivided N.

Shadow 9 is a negotiator. High intuitive skills required there, but of a different kind.

If this is so - if you are indeed in a TiNi loop - you could probably feel/be/come-across-as an INTP indeed. I am absolutely sure that you are in some sort of a loop. What is the loop is the question.

TiSi loop tend to be more fact based. Going back in time to theorize, then coming to the present and considering the current situation and then going to the future to imagine. I'm a bit too bored to elaborate further.

Hmm... I could have gotten the INTP loop completely wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong dear Wildkitty if you have time and please take no offense at me for calling you a kitty ;).

Anyway RW you seem to be quick, witty and somewhat sporty. This could be the occasional display of Se.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I sound like a broken record, but it we'll be hard-for me- to be persuaded you aren't an ISTP.

Standuble

A true blue sensor if ever I saw one.

I jest. Whilst I see strength in the ITP typing I usually perceive a peculiar "childlike" quality in your posts. I don't mean that negatively; I see it as a pure and innocent harmless enthusiasm for the topic at hand imbued into them (this occurs in most but there are a few exceptions where it does not or is not as evident.) I don't normally see these in INTJs however I am willing to consider that you one who has a more expressed tertiary feeling function. But then this may just be perceived by me in error.

I voted INTP myself originally but I would be open to an INJ typing too on the basis of what I "observed" above.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I think, after watching your videos and observing your mannerisms and listening to your reasoning, that you are an INTP. My brother is an INTP and you remind me of him. He is creative. He composes music, but he also formulates thoeries and is passionate about his theories. That's pretty creative. I see the same type of creativity in you. It's not a touchy-feely creativity but it is the kind of creativity that builds systems and new ways of seeing things. One of my martial arts training partner is an INTJ*. You do remind me of him a little, but his energy is somehow different. I observe it but I lack the ability to explain it presently, but there is "something" distinctly different.

From this snapshot you provided:
INTP Snapshot
•Theme is designing and configuring.
•Talents lie in grasping the underlying principles of something and defining its essential qualities.
•Seek to define precisely and bring coherence to systems based on the pattern of organization that is naturally there.
•Easily notice inconsistencies.
•Enjoy elegant theories and models for their own sake and for use in solving technical and human problems.
•Interested in theorizing, analyzing, and learning.
•Thrive on exploring, understanding, and explaining how the world works.

I see all of those things in your posts and your videos.

*My other partner is an ISTP.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just edited my first post in this thread to insert a type me video I created called "RaptorWizard's Cosmology - INTP ISTP ENTP INTJ 5w6 5w4 Sp/So - Typology Central Video".

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

I copied this title from the thread greenfairy started by simply replacing the usernames, and also I know greenfairy has had multiple type me threads, so I figure I can do the same.

Anyway, I was considering retyping as eNTp, but then an anonymous individual was telling me how something termed "INTJ Omnipotence" was rather amusing!

And then also, lots of folks also think I'm an ITP, either one.

Of course though, perhaps some of you actually don't think I'm an INTP, ISTP, ENTP, or INTJ, so please folks don't hesitate to vote. It would be greatly appreciated. Your opinions fellow forum members I hold to be of inestimable value.

Then, as far as enneagram goes I have rarely, if ever, seen enneagrams other than 5 and 7 suggested for me so, since only 20 voted are allowed, the only enneagrams on the list will be 5w4, 5w6, 7w6, and 7w8.

By the way, I'm allowing multiple voting choices, the votes are going to be made public, I'm putting the poll options in order of how likely I hold them to possibly be true and also, I'm adding enneagram options to the poll so, since you can cast votes for more than one option please also, along with your MBTI vote, cast an enneagram vote as well.

So, all of that being said, let me know what you think, assuming it's worth your time. Thanks folks and good day!

Lastly, I'm particularly curious as to what the following forum members think my type is: @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/affirmitiveanxiety.html" target="_blank">AffirmitiveAnxiety</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/greenfairy.html" target="_blank">greenfairy</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/il-morto-che-parla.html" target="_blank">Il Morto Che Parla</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/jontherobot.html" target="_blank">jontherobot</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/mal-.html" target="_blank">Mal+</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/riva.html" target="_blank">Riva</a> (consider yourselves the chosen!)

edit - Well folks, after seeing all of the comments and votes coming in, it seems the winner, as of right now, is INTP, ENTP being second, ISTP being third, and INTJ being last therefore, based on these stats, making my preference order for each letter, from greatest to least, as TPNI hence, my type is now labeled in my type me box as inTP, and I'm also choosing 5w6, since INTP is a very rational type, and so is 5w6. Anyway, the forum experts like Elfboy and Speed Gavroche typed me as INTP 5w6, so trust their judgment I will.

As usual, I could be wrong, though to me, as of right now, this typing I have just assigned to myself seems to me to be the best possible conclusion.

edit - I see I shall continually question myself in a perpetual cycle, as I am now seriously beginning to doubt this INTP typing, seeing that my congition may not fall into that category, even if the behaviors I display appear to so, I am definately going to need more information before making an unalterable judgment on what type I am.

Those who type by behavior I believe to be followers of Keirsey, and those who type by functions I believe to be followers of Jung. I also think that our Jungian type should also fall in line with our Keirsian type, though whether you jump from behavior to functions, or from functions to behavior is a tough call.

Personally though, I would trust a functional analysis more than a behavioral analysis, since behaviors can fluctuate from person to person at different phases throughout their life, though the control center of their actions, the constructs of their minds, remain the same, at least in their general blueprints, and even within these blueprints, perhaps there are behavioral plans A for one situation, B for another, and so forth. Maybe the plans can even be altered according to changing circumstances. It is because of this that I think of personality as more of a contingency plan than a static system.

Also, as a last point, I would like to say that perhaps the preliminary designs of our personalities differ from the continually changing constructions of our minds, hence there could be some transformations in our behaviors as well as our thinking.

Any further input on my little typology theory presented above, as well as on my type, would be greatly appreciated.

You're INTP as hell. Hell you even look like an INTP in that video.