User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is RaptorWizard's Type?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

13 46.43%
  • ISTP

11 39.29%
  • ENTP

9 32.14%
  • INTJ

2 7.14%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

2 7.14%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • INFJ

1 3.57%
  • ENTJ

1 3.57%
  • ESTJ

1 3.57%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • 5w6

2 7.14%
  • 5w4

3 10.71%
  • 7w8

3 10.71%
  • 7w6

1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123412 Last

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Just based off of vibe of your posts, my impression is either INTP or ENTP. Ne is more present, in comparison to Ni, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ----
    Socionics
    ENTp

Okay, i'm gonna jump in here and quickly add a couple of points about myself so i can get a swift typing.

I get bored with friends over time(like 2 months in), and very much enjoy meeting new ones.

I am definetely a perceiving type. I can make people laugh when they dont bore me easily. Sometimes i get so much satisfaction from entertaining i just enjoy the moment and completely ignore what's said the following 15 secs. I like to think of myself as a thinker, analysing when not observing or participating. I feel uncomfortable when out of place, and not knowing what to do(judging my own conscious thoughts).

Apologies for spelling.

MBTI
    ----
    Socionics
    ENTp

Okay, i'm gonna jump in here and quickly add a couple of points about myself so i can get a swift typing.

I get bored with friends over time(like 2 months in), and very much enjoy meeting new ones.

I am definetely a perceiving type. I can make people laugh when they dont bore me easily. Sometimes i get so much satisfaction from entertaining i just enjoy the moment and completely ignore what's said the following 15 secs. I like to think of myself as a thinker, analysing when not observing or participating. I feel uncomfortable when out of place, and not knowing what to do(judging my own conscious thoughts).

Apologies for spelling.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by dobages View Post

Apologies for spelling.
    Your eagerness, your desire to post the same thing in multiple threads all speak to the great horror that is ENTP.

God help us all.

Riva

Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to take my time.

If you are typed without considering the introversion/extroversion of the functions - I,E,J,P etc - you are surely an INTP. Infact by those standards you are an INTP it hurts.

Since you seem to have a good understanding of the functions - coming from a family of MBTI enthusiasts - the question is why is it that you joined as an ISTP? Is it because you noticed/felt you have Ni?

Like Wildkitty once noted -

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Those posts may cause you to think so only because Rap and I find ourselves in the TiNi loop.
    That is E 4,5 found bw 4w5 and 5w4. Undivided N.

Shadow 9 is a negotiator. High intuitive skills required there, but of a different kind.
    If this is so - if you are indeed in a TiNi loop - you could probably feel/be/come-across-as an INTP indeed. I am absolutely sure that you are in some sort of a loop. What is the loop is the question.

TiSi loop tend to be more fact based. Going back in time to theorize, then coming to the present and considering the current situation and then going to the future to imagine. I'm a bit too bored to elaborate further.

Hmm... I could have gotten the INTP loop completely wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong dear Wildkitty if you have time and please take no offense at me for calling you a kitty .

Anyway RW you seem to be quick, witty and somewhat sporty. This could be the occasional display of Se.

ReflecTcelfeR

I sound like a broken record, but it we'll be hard-for me- to be persuaded you aren't an ISTP.

A true blue sensor if ever I saw one.

I jest. Whilst I see strength in the ITP typing I usually perceive a peculiar "childlike" quality in your posts. I don't mean that negatively; I see it as a pure and innocent harmless enthusiasm for the topic at hand imbued into them (this occurs in most but there are a few exceptions where it does not or is not as evident.) I don't normally see these in INTJs however I am willing to consider that you one who has a more expressed tertiary feeling function. But then this may just be perceived by me in error.

I voted INTP myself originally but I would be open to an INJ typing too on the basis of what I "observed" above.

Enneagram
    9w8

I think, after watching your videos and observing your mannerisms and listening to your reasoning, that you are an INTP. My brother is an INTP and you remind me of him. He is creative. He composes music, but he also formulates thoeries and is passionate about his theories. That's pretty creative. I see the same type of creativity in you. It's not a touchy-feely creativity but it is the kind of creativity that builds systems and new ways of seeing things. One of my martial arts training partner is an INTJ*. You do remind me of him a little, but his energy is somehow different. I observe it but I lack the ability to explain it presently, but there is "something" distinctly different.

From this snapshot you provided:
    INTP Snapshot
    •Theme is designing and configuring.
    •Talents lie in grasping the underlying principles of something and defining its essential qualities.
    •Seek to define precisely and bring coherence to systems based on the pattern of organization that is naturally there.
    •Easily notice inconsistencies.
    •Enjoy elegant theories and models for their own sake and for use in solving technical and human problems.
    •Interested in theorizing, analyzing, and learning.
    •Thrive on exploring, understanding, and explaining how the world works.

I see all of those things in your posts and your videos.

*My other partner is an ISTP.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I just edited my first post in this thread to insert a type me video I created called "RaptorWizard's Cosmology - INTP ISTP ENTP INTJ 5w6 5w4 Sp/So - Typology Central Video".

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post

I copied this title from the thread greenfairy started by simply replacing the usernames, and also I know greenfairy has had multiple type me threads, so I figure I can do the same.

Anyway, I was considering retyping as eNTp, but then an anonymous individual was telling me how something termed "INTJ Omnipotence" was rather amusing!

And then also, lots of folks also think I'm an ITP, either one.

Of course though, perhaps some of you actually don't think I'm an INTP, ISTP, ENTP, or INTJ, so please folks don't hesitate to vote. It would be greatly appreciated. Your opinions fellow forum members I hold to be of inestimable value.

Then, as far as enneagram goes I have rarely, if ever, seen enneagrams other than 5 and 7 suggested for me so, since only 20 voted are allowed, the only enneagrams on the list will be 5w4, 5w6, 7w6, and 7w8.

By the way, I'm allowing multiple voting choices, the votes are going to be made public, I'm putting the poll options in order of how likely I hold them to possibly be true and also, I'm adding enneagram options to the poll so, since you can cast votes for more than one option please also, along with your MBTI vote, cast an enneagram vote as well.

So, all of that being said, let me know what you think, assuming it's worth your time. Thanks folks and good day!

Lastly, I'm particularly curious as to what the following forum members think my type is: @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/affirmitiveanxiety.html" target="_blank">AffirmitiveAnxiety</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/greenfairy.html" target="_blank">greenfairy</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/il-morto-che-parla.html" target="_blank">Il Morto Che Parla</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/jontherobot.html" target="_blank">jontherobot</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/mal-.html" target="_blank">Mal+</a> @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/riva.html" target="_blank">Riva</a> (consider yourselves the chosen!)

edit - Well folks, after seeing all of the comments and votes coming in, it seems the winner, as of right now, is INTP, ENTP being second, ISTP being third, and INTJ being last therefore, based on these stats, making my preference order for each letter, from greatest to least, as TPNI hence, my type is now labeled in my type me box as inTP, and I'm also choosing 5w6, since INTP is a very rational type, and so is 5w6. Anyway, the forum experts like Elfboy and Speed Gavroche typed me as INTP 5w6, so trust their judgment I will.

As usual, I could be wrong, though to me, as of right now, this typing I have just assigned to myself seems to me to be the best possible conclusion.

edit - I see I shall continually question myself in a perpetual cycle, as I am now seriously beginning to doubt this INTP typing, seeing that my congition may not fall into that category, even if the behaviors I display appear to so, I am definately going to need more information before making an unalterable judgment on what type I am.

Those who type by behavior I believe to be followers of Keirsey, and those who type by functions I believe to be followers of Jung. I also think that our Jungian type should also fall in line with our Keirsian type, though whether you jump from behavior to functions, or from functions to behavior is a tough call.

Personally though, I would trust a functional analysis more than a behavioral analysis, since behaviors can fluctuate from person to person at different phases throughout their life, though the control center of their actions, the constructs of their minds, remain the same, at least in their general blueprints, and even within these blueprints, perhaps there are behavioral plans A for one situation, B for another, and so forth. Maybe the plans can even be altered according to changing circumstances. It is because of this that I think of personality as more of a contingency plan than a static system.

Also, as a last point, I would like to say that perhaps the preliminary designs of our personalities differ from the continually changing constructions of our minds, hence there could be some transformations in our behaviors as well as our thinking.

Any further input on my little typology theory presented above, as well as on my type, would be greatly appreciated.
    You're INTP as hell. Hell you even look like an INTP in that video.