12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Default INFJ/INTP/INTJ/INFP

I know this is a lot, but I'm going to narrow it down. I've been told I'm an INFJ by a lot of tests and my mom, (I'm 14, so I am not a basement-dweller) who's going through med school. But I'm not totally sure.

I know I'm an I, because I clam up easily.

Probably an N, because I use similes a lot in explanations.

T/F I don't get, I'm the best student in math class and I like computers, but I feel sad when something's broken or discarded, and I'm kinda overemotional.

J/P Is the one I also don't get. I am one of those people who is tense and can't just calm down easily and I am one of these people who always annoyingly schedules things (in my head) and makes lists (in my head). But I've been late for school, I forget a lot of stuff, and my room is a mess a lot of the time.

I hope I covered that thoroughly enough, because I just want to figure this out, be sure and get over that nagging voice in my head that says "Who am I?".
    Last edited by Torai; 06-12-2008 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Grammatical error, and I spell checked grammatical (lol)

MBTI
    INTP

You sound like an INFJ to me, but I don't really know you. I think the best way to tell is to:
    1) Sit down and read descriptions of each type
    2) Talk to people of each type to see if you click or have shared behaviors and thought processes

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Well.. It is quite a lot. The thing that makes this difficult is that you are still becoming what you are. When I was fourteen, I appeared to be someone very different of who I am today. Still, you are thinking about the question so you have better chances knowing who you are than I did.

Ok, the question between T and F. This is about is it more important to you to "be right" about something or to "get along" with people. If you are sure that the facts are on your side, will you argue the point, even if it means that the other side will be upset? That would make you a T.

J/P, this is something a bit more vague to me. The core, I suppose, is that the Judging types like to get things settled (like you want to know your personality, to get it out of your mind ) and the Perceiving types like to have options. So, if you plan a lot, it could mean you are a J.

MBTI
    INFP

Why are you late for school? What's the matter with you? No, seriously, what makes you late? What's going on in your head those last twenty minutes before you arrive?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Having lots of plans and schedules in your head sounds pretty NJ to me.

I may know exactly what I'm doing, but because I don't have the lists, schedules, flow charts, diagrams, pie charts, line graphs, bar graphs, recipes, papers, bakers, and candlestick makers, people have a tendency not to believe me.

What sort of stuff do you normally forget? And yes, why were you late?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I forget stuff as in I space out, I have Asperger's syndrome. And I'm late to school, I think, because, when I space out, I forget stuff that I remember at the last minute. My sleep schedule is also off those days.

MBTI
    INTP

I should add that I knew a confirmed INFJ who was constantly late for anything scheduled, whether appointments, deadlines, or whatever. She was incapable of turning in assignments on time because they had to be PERFECT before she handed them in.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    I forget stuff as in I space out, I have Asperger's syndrome. And I'm late to school, I think, because, when I space out, I forget stuff that I remember at the last minute. My sleep schedule is also off those days.
    INJs can be bad with remembering little factual things, as in, the stuff Si is good at. I may be planning out things that seem more 'important' but do things like forget to bring my backpack to school. When it comes to life maintenance, NJs can have a tendency to be set to automatic, too...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by nolla
    Ok, the question between T and F. This is about is it more important to you to "be right" about something or to "get along" with people. If you are sure that the facts are on your side, will you argue the point, even if it means that the other side will be upset? That would make you a T.
    It really depends on if I like them or not. If someone is rude or cocky to me and really ruins my day, then I would love to prove myself better than them probably to lose any insecurities about myself. If they are nice to me or don't bother me, I can live being dumber or worse than them at something. I love to be right, but I'd give up being smart for being proficient and at ease around a large group of people almost any day.

I mean if you're right about something that would get you the Nobel Prize and it could wreck a friendship, it's not important at all. Kinda like being right about something nobody cares about. Well, it depends on how good the friend is... And if you have to donate the prize money...(Greedy drool) lol

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    It really depends on if I like them or not. If someone is rude or cocky to me and really ruins my day, then I would love to prove myself better than them probably to lose any insecurities about myself. If they are nice to me or don't bother me, I can live being dumber or worse than them at something. I love to be right, but I'd give up being smart for being proficient and at ease around a large group of people any day.

I mean if you're right about something and it could wreck a friendship, it's not important at all. Kinda like being right about something nobody cares about.
    INFJ.

INTJs would have a hard time not conceding that the dumbass has a point if he actually does. it's not so much a point of whether the INTJ must be 'better' at something or 'worse' than something than the other person but more of a matter of as long as it's done 'right.' An INTJ may not need to be right about everything but if they're sure they're right about something, it's difficult to make them accept another opinion, and they won't accept 'just to get along' as a reason to change their opinion.