User Tag List

12 Last

Default Entering to MBTI

Good *insert your time here* I trying to know my MBTI type so answered this questionnary for you, iif you need any information or doubts please ask me.
    1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
    Well, I tend to confuse what every functions stand. And, when I test myself i came out for INTP, INTJ,ISFJ,INFP,INFJ, so I don’t know anymore.
    2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
    For live…just like that, I think I have been treating with some Nihilistic thought, but, I trying to improve my self.
    3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
    When I accomplish my goal..my personal goal like a project or make a friend happy, when I was the best of the class.
    4) What makes you feel inferior?
    When someone betrayed a friend(its difrente than hurt them, is for example, when a friend is the only one that go to the movies and the other not ever mind to advice her..Jesus!!!), when I say a wrong answer , can’t be competent in something I like and when people try to help me ( the most insulting thing) aslo when people make fun of me.
    5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
    First, I look for what can happen, then I evaluate the cons and pros and how will affect other people, I try to get the best result possibly, that include moral and progress.
    6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
    I tend to procrastinate, but I finish my job. Also I prefer someone else be the leader, if not, well , I think I’m the one
    7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
    I cant remember almost anything of my childhood also i’m a teenager, my best memories if when I played videogames (fantasy videogames)or watched series like pokemon.
    8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
    Reflection I try tio analize the subject and expand my knowledge then hands-on.
    9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
    Im messy.
    10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
    if it’s about something personal I use my principles if not I try to understand the idea with pros and cons.
    11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
    been myself but also knowing that even that my friends fight, they will be fine with time, knowing that they are fine with all health and problems.
    12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
    one on one dicussions. I tend to choose my work but after I talk I reflect, is weird to explain.
    I prefer one-on-one disscusion and ussually talk then reflect, when I tal somentimes I get an "Aha!" moment.
    13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
    First I try to understand the situation,but in extreme case i just do what i do without thinking or consecuences. No, actions doesnt speak louder than words but they are more useful.
    14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
    Depends of my mood and energy if Im in good mood probably go with them.
    15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
    I get anxious, cant sleep, cant relax, need to do something about it, ultimate resource is cry ( pathetic)
    16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
    Stupidity, aggresive behaviour, do everything by the book, extremely emotional or manipulative people, people who use emotions to argue, dude behaviour ( farting, only think is chicks asses etc) social people and over optimistic people.
    17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
    psychology, ideas, anime, videogames.
    18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
    Others people lives.
    19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
    They say i’m the classic guy that tried to be the hard one but is very sweet in the core, sometimes the mama-stereotype, cold, sarcastic, cant tell a lie.
    20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
    Use my computer, go to the park to listen to music, play videogames o read a book, what ever I can do or come to my mind.
    Last edited by marckos; 11-23-2012 at 03:16 AM.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by marckos View Post
    Good *insert your time here* I trying to know my MBTI type so answered this questionnary for you, iif you need any information or doubts please ask me.
    1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
    Well, I tend to confuse what every functions stand. And, when I test myself i came out for INTP, INTJ,ISFJ,INFP,INFJ, so I don’t know anymore.
    2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
    For live…just like that, I think I have been treating with some Nihilistic thought, but, I trying to improve my self.
    3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
    When I accomplish my goal..my personal goal like a project or make a friend happy, when I was the best of the class.
    4) What makes you feel inferior?
    When someone betrayed a friend(its difrente than hurt them, is for example, when a friend is the only one that go to the movies and the other not ever mind to advice her..Jesus!!!), when I say a wrong answer , can’t be competent in something I like and when people try to help me ( the most insulting thing) aslo when people make fun of me.
    5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
    First, I look for what can happen, then I evaluate the cons and pros and how will affect other people, I try to get the best result possibly, that include moral and progress.
    6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
    I tend to procrastinate, but I finish my job. Also I prefer someone else be the leader, if not, well , I think I’m the one
    7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
    I cant remember almost anything of my childhood also i’m a teenager, my best memories if when I played videogames (fantasy videogames)or watched series like pokemon.
    8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
    Reflection I try tio analize the subject and expand my knowledge then hands-on.
    9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
    Im messy.
    10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
    if it’s about something personal I use my principles if not I try to understand the idea with pros and cons.
    11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
    been myself but also knowing that even that my friends fight, they will be fine with time, knowing that they are fine with all health and problems.
    12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
    one on one dicussions. I tend to choose my work but after I talk I reflect, is weird to explain.
    I prefer one-on-one disscusion and ussually talk then reflect, when I tal somentimes I get an "Aha!" moment.
    13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
    First I try to understand the situation,but in extreme case i just do what i do without thinking or consecuences. No, actions doesnt speak louder than words but they are more useful.
    14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
    Depends of my mood and energy if Im in good mood probably go with them.
    15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
    I get anxious, cant sleep, cant relax, need to do something about it, ultimate resource is cry ( pathetic)
    16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
    Stupidity, aggresive behaviour, do everything by the book, extremely emotional or manipulative people, people who use emotions to argue, dude behaviour ( farting, only think is chicks asses etc) social people and over optimistic people.
    17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
    psychology, ideas, anime, videogames.
    18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
    Others people lives.
    19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
    They say i’m the classic guy that tried to be the hard one but is very sweet in the core, sometimes the mama-stereotype, cold, sarcastic, cant tell a lie.
    20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
    Use my computer, go to the park to listen to music, play videogames o read a book, what ever I can do or come to my mind.
    Youre INFP.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

lol seriously not, he's INTP. definitely NT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Youre INFP.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    lol seriously not, he's INTP. definitely NT.
    No. He's INFP. Look at points 5) and 10).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

nope. he's definitely a thinker and i also intuited minor Fe there somewhere. also, last question, computer games. seriously? it's a classic, but it's still true.
    come on, i know my infp's, id feel it if he was one.
    No. He's INFP. Look at points 5) and 10).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

nope. he's definitely a thinker and i also intuited minor Fe there somewhere. also, last question, computer games. seriously? it's a classic, but it's still true.
    So, in spite of the fact that the guy went through the trouble of writing fucking War and Peace on his personal thoughts and positions on things. You're going to ignore all that data and go with the fact that he doesn't "feel" like an INFP.

Gotcha.

Now was it that same finely calibrated intuition and attention to detail that led you to post about yourself in someone else's Type Me thread? Just wondering.

INTP make sense far more indentify with Ti
    than fi. posible enneagram 9w8-5w6-4w5 but not very sure, need to do more research

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

err, darling, maybe you use your wonderful Te to come up with your conclusions, but I kick ass on my Ne and Fi and since we're examining people here, I think I get a head start. Also, no need to get personal. Or caustic.

So, in spite of the fact that the guy went through the trouble of writing fucking War and Peace on his personal thoughts and positions on things. You're going to ignore all that data and go with the fact that he doesn't "feel" like an INFP.

Gotcha.

Now was it that same finely calibrated intuition and attention to detail that led you to post about yourself in someone else's Type Me thread? Just wondering.

NPcomplete

err, darling, maybe you use your wonderful Te to come up with your conclusions, but I kick ass on my Ne and Fi and since we're examining people here, I think I get a head start. Also, no need to get personal. Or caustic.
    There's no need to get condescending either.

Regarding type, I'd say probably an F variant.