User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    err, darling, maybe you use your wonderful Te to come up with your conclusions, but I kick ass on my Ne and Fi and since we're examining people here, I think I get a head start. Also, no need to get personal. Or caustic.
    My preference for Te no more precludes my ability to read people than your preference for Ne precludes your ability to make an assessment based on facts.

What I said about your lack of attention to detail was simply to make the point that your intuitive "snap judgements" appear to be faulty, and so it's hard to take you seriously when you make a claim that seems to be supported by little else.

But if we're making intuitive assessments here, my guess would be that you got butt hurt when the OP called you out for your initial post, and you just have assumed that he must be some mean ol' NT as a result. I think your belief that he's INTP has a lot less to do with him, and everything to do with you.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by marckos View Post
    I get anxious, cant sleep, cant relax, need to do something about it, ultimate resource is cry ( pathetic)
    infp

WALMART

I'd vote infp. I believe Ti users would express more thoughts about understanding systems, or something. Your expressions seem more internally focused.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

jeeesus, just be a bit less arrogant and accept that you might just be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    My preference for Te no more precludes my ability to read people than your preference for Ne precludes your ability to make an assessment based on facts.

What I said about your lack of attention to detail was simply to make the point that your intuitive "snap judgements" appear to be faulty, and so it's hard to take you seriously when you make a claim that seems to be supported by little else.

But if we're making intuitive assessments here, my guess would be that you got butt hurt when the OP called you out for your initial post, and you just have assumed that he must be some mean ol' NT as a result. I think your belief that he's INTP has a lot less to do with him, and everything to do with you.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

to shake things up a little inxj
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

jeeesus, just be a bit less arrogant and accept that you might just be wrong.
    Arrogance is an issue here, but it's not mine. You're insisting that he's INFP pretty much based on nothing but your own say so, and I'm supposed to take that as gospel because of your enormously flawed assumption that ENFPs have the monopoly on understanding others. I would happily concede the point if your argument wasn't basically stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Lol. Rebel.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Anew Leaf

@marckos I agree on the INFP assessment that others are tossing out.

err, darling, maybe you use your wonderful Te to come up with your conclusions, but I kick ass on my Ne and Fi and since we're examining people here, I think I get a head start. Also, no need to get personal. Or caustic.
    Interesting evaluation from someone who posts a "type me amgs!" post in someone else' type me thread...

Since I can speak as the Queen of Ne, I can tell you straight up: girl, you don't have it.

*presses a few buttons and a piece of paper prints out*

ESFP.

You're welcome.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    @marckos I agree on the INFP assessment that others are tossing out.

Interesting evaluation from someone who posts a "type me amgs!" post in someone else' type me thread...

Since I can speak as the Queen of Ne, I can tell you straight up: girl, you don't have it.

*presses a few buttons and a piece of paper prints out*

ESFP.

You're welcome.
    Uhh yep
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    is this serious or just to shake, Im really interest in knowing.

nope. he's definitely a thinker and i also intuited minor Fe there somewhere. also, last question, computer games. seriously? it's a classic, but it's still true.
    come on, i know my infp's, id feel it if he was one.
    Any type can like and play computer games, no? O.o

Btw just my opinion but I'm not sure it's a good way to type someone by just having a feeling but not being able to connect it to evidence