User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Il Morto Che Parla?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

0 0%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

3 37.50%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 12.50%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

3 37.50%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ESFJ

1 12.50%
123 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Default What Type is Il Morto Che Parla?

Anyway folks the title says it all.

My best guess would be ENTP 7w8 so/sp.

Of course, I suck pretty freaking badly at typing people, and took me 8 months on this forum to arrive at my present type, so don't trust me.

If you want to further investigate this particular user, I have provided a link their homepage below:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...che-parla.html

Your typing opinions fellow forum members would be appreciated. Thanks!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't know what he is, but when he irritated the heck out of me a week or two ago, he was behaving in some kind of EP mode.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't know what he is, but when he irritated the heck out of me a week or two ago, he was behaving in some kind of EP mode.
    I apologize. It honestly wasn't my intention, perhaps I seemed obnoxious however my focus was on your post and not on you personally.

The P is undoubted. The E is debatable.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Let's see what the folks on the friends list of @Il Morto Che Parla think!

@Amargith @bee91 @Chawie @EJCC @karmacoma @Nerd Girl @PeaceBaby @Red Herring @The Great One @Typoz

Do any of you have any thoughts?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I found some good information here that should help with the typing:

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    What was your favorite food when you were a child?

chicken escalope with pasta & tomato sauce

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?

gym I guess, or football (soccer), if you mean like "physical activity"

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

you won't have heard of him

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

some heroic shit like shoot a certain dictator who rules in the country of my birth

If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?

No idea. No-one is that special.

If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?

Lion. Or a White Russian.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

Ray Liotta in Goodfella's. that's the life

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?

Prince William.

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?

Always. Everything is for a reason IMO and I don't regret anything which I have done or has happened to me, as it led me to where I am now. everything that ended, was not meant to be, and the worse possible thing would be to continue mistakenly down a chosen path.

Nothing is forever.

What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?

Many of them.

What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?

Losing my job, and finding a new one. + Breaking up with my girlfriend and becoming devoted to a life of freedom.

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?

Not too much. Messin around with friends. We once broke into a guys house for a prank. Used to prank people a lot but nothing too interesting.

What do you miss most about being a kid?

Future ahead of you, no responsibilities.

What is your first memory of being really excited?

My little brother being born. I was sick with nerves, literally, on my dads bed.

What story does your family always tell about you?

Once my aunt came to pick me up from school, but I pretended to not know her. I was like 6. People thought she was trying to kidnap me. She didn't speak to me for a few days after and she still talks about it.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dont know him well but im going with STP. Rough around the edges for sure but not in an ntp way.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

ExTx
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Going totally on the vibe I get, ENTP.

ESTP is a possibility too though. Would have to read a bunch more posts.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    xxTP

the wierd thing is no-one said INTP, which is what I usually test as.

However on having learned the difference between Jungian extroversion and social extroversion, as explained by @uumlau I can now see why this test may be misleading with regards to the E/I axis.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Anyway folks the title says it all.

My best guess would be ENTP 7w8 so/sp.
    Interesting, I had never really paid attention to this so sx sp thing, and never understood it (I had never bothered to read it). But onhaving been "typed" for the first ime I was motivated to find out more, and it is quite interesting. I definitely identify with one of these two archetypes:

soc/sx
    Motivation: to create lasting connections with those they are interested in - the "best friend."
    This type has very strong one to one social skills, but is usually uncomfortable in group settings. They enjoy cultivating multiple relationships, and can be intensely involved when in the presence of someone they are interested in, but have difficulty sustaining these bonds when apart. This may give the impression of being flighty and rootless, willing to adapt and mirror others in order to connect, but lacking a defined approach that would give their relationships a more solid standing. They may have political interests, but are generally more pragmatic and less partisan than the other social variant. They are often attuned to pop culture and the latest trends.
    Expression: bright smiley, intense expression
    Energy: outward energy expressed intensely, broadly
    Behavior: bright, smiley, erratic and scattered
    Mindset: "If I can get close to people with merging/intensity, I can make sure of and keep improving my position and inclusion in the group/world."
    Blind spot: Likely to neglect their desire to seek intense connections and experiences for the sake of their primary concern of building their sense of personal value, accomplishment, and security of place with others, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the body's need for food or sleep, or of the need to accumulate wealth for reasons of security, or of the need to manage time or resources to establish an orderly lifestyle.

soc/sp
    Motivation: to attain status within their chosen sphere - the "social climber."
    This type is often the most comfortable in group settings, but tends to be a bit formal and awkward in one to one relations. This is the natural political type, affiliating themselves with groups or theories which best defend their social and material interests. They may lack warmth and individual identity and this could lead to problems in forming meaningful relationships outside of a shared social interest. They know what they like, but often find it difficult to get deeply excited or enthusiastic about anything.
    Expression: bright smiley, calm expression
    Energy: outward energy expressed calmly, steadily, broadly (more flow and steady energy to their engaging and less jerkiness, gushiness, or over-the-topness like the so/sx)
    Behavior: bright, smiley, calm and thoughtful
    Mindset: "If I can establish an orderly and pleasing lifestyle, I can make sure of and keep improving my position and inclusion in the group/world."
    Blind spot: Likely to neglect their desire to maintain physical saftey, comfort, and an orderly lifestyle for the sake of their primary concern of building their sense of personal value, accomplishment, and security of place with others, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the need to stimulate the mind or emotions, of a sense of deep excitement or enthusiasm, of a need for intimate experiences, of the need for the unfamiliar. May fall into routines and, despite social connection, may feel a strange disconnection even from spouses, friends, and family. They may often limerence but struggle to develop deeper attachments.

So cognrats you did a good job "typing" me there.

Basically it seems, sx = Se; sp=Si; so = N.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Rough around the edges for sure

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

For the record, I like rough around the edges
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”