• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Il Morto Che Parla?

What type is Il Morto Che Parla?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INTJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

• ENTJ

• ENFJ

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFP

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyway folks the title says it all.

My best guess would be ENTP 7w8 so/sp.

Of course, I suck pretty freaking badly at typing people, and took me 8 months on this forum to arrive at my present type, so don't trust me.

If you want to further investigate this particular user, I have provided a link their homepage below:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/il-morto-che-parla.html

Your typing opinions fellow forum members would be appreciated. Thanks!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know what he is, but when he irritated the heck out of me a week or two ago, he was behaving in some kind of EP mode.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I don't know what he is, but when he irritated the heck out of me a week or two ago, he was behaving in some kind of EP mode.

I apologize. It honestly wasn't my intention, perhaps I seemed obnoxious however my focus was on your post and not on you personally. :)

The P is undoubted. The E is debatable.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's see what the folks on the friends list of [MENTION=16748]Il Morto Che Parla[/MENTION] think!
[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] [MENTION=16905]bee91[/MENTION] [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=16840]karmacoma[/MENTION] [MENTION=8543]Nerd Girl[/MENTION] [MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] [MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=15978]Typoz[/MENTION]

Do any of you have any thoughts?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I found some good information here that should help with the typing:

What was your favorite food when you were a child?

chicken escalope with pasta & tomato sauce

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?

gym I guess, or football (soccer), if you mean like "physical activity"

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

you won't have heard of him

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

some heroic shit like shoot a certain dictator who rules in the country of my birth

If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?

No idea. No-one is that special.

If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?

Lion. Or a White Russian.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

Ray Liotta in Goodfella's. that's the life :D

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?

Prince William.

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?

Always. Everything is for a reason IMO and I don't regret anything which I have done or has happened to me, as it led me to where I am now. everything that ended, was not meant to be, and the worse possible thing would be to continue mistakenly down a chosen path.

Nothing is forever.

What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?

Many of them.

What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?

Losing my job, and finding a new one. + Breaking up with my girlfriend and becoming devoted to a life of freedom.

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?

Not too much. Messin around with friends. We once broke into a guys house for a prank. Used to prank people a lot but nothing too interesting.

What do you miss most about being a kid?

Future ahead of you, no responsibilities.

What is your first memory of being really excited?

My little brother being born. I was sick with nerves, literally, on my dads bed.:D

What story does your family always tell about you?

Once my aunt came to pick me up from school, but I pretended to not know her. I was like 6. People thought she was trying to kidnap me. She didn't speak to me for a few days after and she still talks about it.:D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dont know him well but im going with STP. Rough around the edges for sure but not in an ntp way.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Going totally on the vibe I get, ENTP.

ESTP is a possibility too though. Would have to read a bunch more posts.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
the wierd thing is no-one said INTP, which is what I usually test as.

However on having learned the difference between Jungian extroversion and social extroversion, as explained by [MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION] I can now see why this test may be misleading with regards to the E/I axis.

Anyway folks the title says it all.

My best guess would be ENTP 7w8 so/sp.

Interesting, I had never really paid attention to this so sx sp thing, and never understood it (I had never bothered to read it). But onhaving been "typed" for the first ime I was motivated to find out more, and it is quite interesting. I definitely identify with one of these two archetypes:

soc/sx
Motivation: to create lasting connections with those they are interested in - the "best friend."
This type has very strong one to one social skills, but is usually uncomfortable in group settings. They enjoy cultivating multiple relationships, and can be intensely involved when in the presence of someone they are interested in, but have difficulty sustaining these bonds when apart. This may give the impression of being flighty and rootless, willing to adapt and mirror others in order to connect, but lacking a defined approach that would give their relationships a more solid standing. They may have political interests, but are generally more pragmatic and less partisan than the other social variant. They are often attuned to pop culture and the latest trends.
Expression: bright smiley, intense expression
Energy: outward energy expressed intensely, broadly
Behavior: bright, smiley, erratic and scattered
Mindset: "If I can get close to people with merging/intensity, I can make sure of and keep improving my position and inclusion in the group/world."
Blind spot: Likely to neglect their desire to seek intense connections and experiences for the sake of their primary concern of building their sense of personal value, accomplishment, and security of place with others, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the body's need for food or sleep, or of the need to accumulate wealth for reasons of security, or of the need to manage time or resources to establish an orderly lifestyle.

soc/sp
Motivation: to attain status within their chosen sphere - the "social climber."
This type is often the most comfortable in group settings, but tends to be a bit formal and awkward in one to one relations. This is the natural political type, affiliating themselves with groups or theories which best defend their social and material interests. They may lack warmth and individual identity and this could lead to problems in forming meaningful relationships outside of a shared social interest. They know what they like, but often find it difficult to get deeply excited or enthusiastic about anything.
Expression: bright smiley, calm expression
Energy: outward energy expressed calmly, steadily, broadly (more flow and steady energy to their engaging and less jerkiness, gushiness, or over-the-topness like the so/sx)
Behavior: bright, smiley, calm and thoughtful
Mindset: "If I can establish an orderly and pleasing lifestyle, I can make sure of and keep improving my position and inclusion in the group/world."
Blind spot: Likely to neglect their desire to maintain physical saftey, comfort, and an orderly lifestyle for the sake of their primary concern of building their sense of personal value, accomplishment, and security of place with others, in average-healthy levels. May not have an awareness of the need to stimulate the mind or emotions, of a sense of deep excitement or enthusiasm, of a need for intimate experiences, of the need for the unfamiliar. May fall into routines and, despite social connection, may feel a strange disconnection even from spouses, friends, and family. They may often limerence but struggle to develop deeper attachments.

So cognrats you did a good job "typing" me there.:D

Basically it seems, sx = Se; sp=Si; so = N.

Rough around the edges for sure

:sadbanana:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For the record, I like rough around the edges :coffee:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I apologize. It honestly wasn't my intention, perhaps I seemed obnoxious however my focus was on your post and not on you personally. :)

The P is undoubted. The E is debatable.

Well, I didn't say you WERE E or P. I just said that was the interaction pattern of that conversation that annoyed me -- kind of trolly and jockeying for position.

We're all capable of using styles in a particular conversation that might not reflect basic type, and I don't know you well enough to comment on actual type.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I just said that was the interaction pattern of that conversation that annoyed me -- kind of trolly and jockeying for position.

That's your interpretation of it. Like I said it wasn't my intention, to my point of view I was just giving an opinion on your post in an objective way with no wish to get personal. But I apologize if it irritated you.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Going totally on the vibe I get, ENTP.

ESTP is a possibility too though. Would have to read a bunch more posts.
Yeah, I get similar vibes from Il Morto Che Parla as I do from [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION], who is also ExTP(? right?). But I don't know him all that well. :shrug:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's your interpretation of it. Like I said it wasn't my intention, to my point of view I was just giving an opinion on your post in an objective way with no wish to get personal. But I apologize if it irritated you.

Lol. The apologies are irritating me, they're not why I am posting here.

So let's just discuss your type, okay? Thanks. :)

Yeah, I get similar vibes from Il Morto Che Parla as I do from The Great One, who is also ExTP(? right?). But I don't know him all that well. :shrug:

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm describing. Same kind of EP back-and-forth feel, like issues can be batted around like a tennis ball in order to get better court positioning. (Not the apologies, though. That part is different. So I'm inclined to see it more as an adopted style in certain circumstances rather than a consistent style and a more "core type" like TGO exhibits.)

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Same kind of EP back-and-forth feel, like issues can be batted around like a tennis ball in order to get better court positioning.

I honestly don't identify with that. I just tend to say whether I agree or disagree with a post when I feel the issue is worthyof comment, and then I say why I hold that opinion.

(Not the apologies, though. That part is different. So I'm inclined to see it more as an adopted style in certain circumstances rather than a consistent style and a more "core type" like TGO exhibits.)

No adopted style, it's straight from the heart/mind! I don't pay too much attention to following a style, unless in a very obvious and intnetionally humorous way, to parody something.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Oh goodness, the irony in this post! :laugh:

Reminds me of conversations with my ex, lol. The lesson, when a woman is pissed off, just disappear for a while (proportional to the indiscretion which caused said annoyance), no apology or explanation will be enough.:D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say 7w8 so/sx. While my default assumption was NTP, there have been moments and comments that made me wonder whether [MENTION=16748]Il Morto Che Parla[/MENTION] was ENTJ.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I'd say 7w8 so/sx. While my default assumption was NTP, there have been moments and comments that made me wonder whether [MENTION=16748]Il Morto Che Parla[/MENTION] was ENTJ.

I wish I was more J sometimes lol. I am a very disorganized and laid back person by nature. Only projects which engage my Fe can make me get at all organized (i.e. feeling of belonging + kick up the ass from someone whose authority I respect), which is very xxTP.