User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Il Morto Che Parla?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

0 0%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

3 37.50%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 12.50%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

3 37.50%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ESFJ

1 12.50%
First 2345 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Maybe, but I think it's different to what I described. surliness in the abstract perhaps, but with INTP's you don't normally get the impression when interacting with them, that they anless it comes to re sensitive...unless it comes to "principles", then they will wage Inferior Fe cyber-war on your ass. Which is always a tragicomic sight to behold.

Then again maybe they are all just on the rag
    That doesn't explain the other 21 days.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I haven't seen this person around so I wouldn't have the tools necessary to type them.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Yeah, I get similar vibes from Il Morto Che Parla as I do from The Great One, who is also ExTP(? right?). But I don't know him all that well.
    I am supposedly ENTP, but I could be an ENFP. I'm an Ne dom for certain though.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I am supposedly ENTP, but I could be an ENFP. I'm an Ne dom for certain though.
    I do not think you are ENFP, but I do agree with ENTP. (You could start a thread where you poll people on which of thse 2 types they think you are, if you want more empirical support.)

Also, since I think of you as ENTP, and @EJCC says you have similar vibes to the user this thread is about, it follows that he may indeed very well be ENTP.

The enneagram and instincts are harder to tell, though I would not be surprised if both of you are 7, even if the wings differ.

MBTI
    xxTP

ENTP is winning the vote on a clear 50%. The opposition is divided and weak, with 16% respectively for ESTP, ISTP, and ESFJ. The biggest shock of this election so far is that INTP has not figured, despite being the previously tested type.

Looks like a landslide for ENTP! As of 0145hs Monday 19 November GMT. Not even Tony Blair at his peak managed 50% of the popular vote.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Let's see what the folks on the friends list of @Il Morto Che Parla think!

@Amargith @bee91 @Chawie @EJCC @karmacoma @Nerd Girl @PeaceBaby @Red Herring @The Great One @Typoz

Do any of you have any thoughts?
    I don't know him. He invited me to be friends, but that's about it. My first impression is that he's friendly in a shy way.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I do not think you are ENFP, but I do agree with ENTP. (You could start a thread where you poll people on which of thse 2 types they think you are, if you want more empirical support.)

Also, since I think of you as ENTP, and @EJCC says you have similar vibes to the user this thread is about, it follows that he may indeed very well be ENTP.

The enneagram and instincts are harder to tell, though I would not be surprised if both of you are 7, even if the wings differ.
    I just joined a private enneagram site, and I am discovering my enneatype there. It's very hard to do though because about 80% of the people there have a giant stick up their ass, and you get about 4 or 5 people argue about your post for each post you make. Right now, I'm leaning towards 6w7 as opposed to 7w6. Though I am leaning more towards ENTP as opposed to ENFP.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I just joined a private enneagram site, and I am discovering my enneatype there. It's very hard to do though because about 80% of the people there have a giant stick up their ass, and you get about 4 or 5 people argue about your post for each post you make. Right now, I'm leaning towards 6w7 as opposed to 7w6. Though I am leaning more towards ENTP as opposed to ENFP.
    Hijacking a thread to talk about yourself...yes, you are the same type as me.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

It seems the popular vote is a contest between ENTP and ESTP though Il Morto identifies as xNTP and even said that the Great One is the same type so the closest compromise we can come to is indeed ENTP just like I predicted! Now we just need to verify or revise that 7w8 so/sp prediction I made.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Hijacking a thread to talk about yourself...yes, you are the same type as me.
    I know jack shit about you, so I don't have enough info to type you on. Take this cognitive functions test and let's see how you score...

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm