• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Il Morto Che Parla?

What type is Il Morto Che Parla?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INTJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

• ENTJ

• ENFJ

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFP

• Total voters

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I know jack shit about you, so I don't have enough info to type you on. Take this cognitive functions test and let's see how you score...

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

I took the test, though I do not take the results 100% literally, because I very much believe in Function- ORder theory and Shadow Functions, not for example that a person could have the functions in the exact order as scored below:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************** (29.7)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.5)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************************** (40.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************** (32.3)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.5)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************** (38.5)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.3)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************* (21.5)
limited use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ESTP

i.e., I believe it is right that my top two functions are Ne and Ti, but I believe that this must then mean that my next two are Fe-Si or Si-Fe (depending on ENTP or INTP).

I find it impossible to accept that a person could have Ne-Ti-Ni-Te-Se-Si-Fe-Fi function order.

In fact I do see Fe in myself a lot, and not a lot of Te - so I think some of it has to do with the wording of the question and the fact that I chose to answer literally rather than "interpet" (because if we all "interpret" the questions - which is easy to do - then the test is worthless, we just manipulate to get the result we wanted).

In any case, long story short -

1.)I agree with Ne and Ti being the highest two functions
2.) Function Order theory rules and the rest of the "theories" suck! In fact they are so incoherent as to be unworthy of the term "theory" and are in fact just...verbal incontinence?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I took the test, though I do not take the results 100% literally, because I very much believe in Function- ORder theory and Shadow Functions, not for example that a person could have the functions in the exact order as scored below:

i.e., I believe it is right that my top two functions are Ne and Ti, but I believe that this must then mean that my next two are Fe-Si or Si-Fe (depending on ENTP or INTP).

I find it impossible to accept that a person could have Ne-Ti-Ni-Te-Se-Si-Fe-Fi function order.

In fact I do see Fe in myself a lot, and not a lot of Te - so I think some of it has to do with the wording of the question and the fact that I chose to answer literally rather than "interpet" (because if we all "interpret" the questions - which is easy to do - then the test is worthless, we just manipulate to get the result we wanted).

In any case, long story short -

1.)I agree with Ne and Ti being the highest two functions
2.) Function Order theory rules and the rest of the "theories" suck! In fact they are so incoherent as to be unworthy of the term "theory" and are in fact just...verbal incontinence?

Yeah, you're probably ENTP then.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't believe only 7 people voted. Come on folks, we need a lot more than that, because I mean my own type me thread got 23 voters (and it was also borderlined between ENTP/ISTP/INTP, kind of like how Il Morto so far has a divided ESTP/ENTP result)!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't believe only 7 people voted. Come on folks, we need a lot more than that, because I mean my own type me thread got 23 voters (and it was also borderlined between ENTP/ISTP/INTP, kind of like how Il Morto so far has a divided ESTP/ENTP result)!

I would vote on these things, but I'm only familiar with a few people on here, so my vote would be ill informed.