User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type is Il Morto Che Parla?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

0 0%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

3 37.50%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

1 12.50%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

3 37.50%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ESFJ

1 12.50%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    I wish I was more J sometimes lol. I am a very disorganized person by nature. Only projects which engage my Fe can make me get at all organized, which is very xxTP.
    The moment I posted that it occurred to me that the vibe I was getting was probably from you being so-first rather than Je. My instinct is that you are NT, though, rather than SP.

/twocents
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    The moment I posted that it occurred to me that the vibe I was getting was probably from you being so-first rather than Je. My instinct is that you are NT, though, rather than SP.

/twocents
    Danke for the two cents, I'll buy something nice

FWIW I agree with you.

I editted that post you quted in order to include a bit more info btw

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Reminds me of conversations with my ex, lol. The lesson, when a woman is pissed off, just disappear for a while (proportional to the indiscretion which caused said annoyance), no apology or explanation will be enough.
    Actually, I think the lesson you've learned here is: If an INTP who is annoyed at you -- regardless of gender! -- posts what they consider to be evidence of your type, in your type-me thread, then they don't want profuse apologies, they would rather set their feelings aside and just talk facts.

Am I right in this, @Jennifer? I don't want to speak incorrectly on your behalf.

Either way, if that's what you do to every woman, Il Morto Che Parla, you may need to consider deciding which women will respond well to that, before you try it out on them.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Actually, I think the lesson you've learned here is: If an INTP who is annoyed at you -- regardless of gender! -- posts what they consider to be evidence of your type, in your type-me thread, then they don't want profuse apologies, they would rather set their feelings aside and just talk facts.
    It's a thread about his type, not mine ... but yes, exactly. You totally got it!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

Am I right in this, @Jennifer? I don't want to speak incorrectly on your behalf.

Either way, if that's what you do to every woman, Il Morto Che Parla, you may need to consider deciding which women will respond well to that, before you try it out on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It's a thread about his type, not mine ... but yes, exactly. You totally got it!
    I think this is an inaccurate view of INTP's.

First, if you want to set feelings aside you wouldn't start your input by saying "he irritated the heck out of me".

Second, xNTP are usually easygoing and if you apologize to them over a minor irritation, normally they will just say "it's fine", precisely in order to put feelings aside and get back to the facts. This is auxiliary/inferior Fe at work, harmony seeking, it is what I do.

The attitude that: you irritate me and I want you to really know that and feel it, rather than just some superficial compromise for the sake of harmony - is more an Fi approach, which I would expect to see in FP's or TJ's.

Just my two cents.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I think this is an inaccurate view of INTP's.

First, if you want to set feelings aside you wouldn't start your input by saying "he irritated the heck out of me".

Second, xNTP are usually easygoing and if you apologize to them over a minor irritation, normally they will just say "it's fine", precisely in order to put feelings aside and get back to the facts. This is auxiliary/inferior Fe at work, harmony seeking, it is what I do.

The attitude that: you irritate me and I want you to really know that and feel it, rather than just some superficial compromise for the sake of harmony - is more an Fi approach, which I would expect to see in FP's or TJ's.

Just my two cents.
    Apparently you don't hang out with enough female INTPs. Right now there's a bitchfest on a different forum about how insulted we all are when some guy tells us that we "look nice/beautiful." Yeah. Surliness abounds.

Besides, I mentioned it once, at the beginning of the thread, and then would be happy to stop discussing it... you're getting more mileage out of my first post than I ever did. (But I'm doing it for the sake of showcasing your type. )
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

extp
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

234 views and 26 replies all occured in just one day.

Apparently Il Morto Che Parla is a pretty popular person!

It also seems, based on the contingency of the typing opinions presented throughout this thread, that my typing prediction may indeed, at least closely hold true.

MBTI
    xxTP

So I did some reading on this (never having really paid attention to Enneagram before), and it seems that Type 7 so/sp would be a contradiction, wouldn't Type 7 usually be sx "dom" (or however is the terminology)...?

I like 7w8 "The Realist" though...has a certain ring to it.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Apparently you don't hang out with enough female INTPs. Right now there's a bitchfest on a different forum about how insulted we all are when some guy tells us that we "look nice/beautiful." Yeah. Surliness abounds.
    Maybe, but I think it's different to what I described. surliness in the abstract perhaps, but with INTP's you don't normally get the impression when interacting with them, that they anless it comes to re sensitive...unless it comes to "principles", then they will wage Inferior Fe cyber-war on your ass. Which is always a tragicomic sight to behold.

Then again maybe they are all just on the rag