• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Forum Member,Ask me anything.

Doofus

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
X
Let's see if we can type me.
I've taken the online tests ( at least 10 different ones).
I have been evaluated by people a few times.

Ask me whatever you want to try to narrow down my type, however you go about doing so.

If anything, this is helpful to me for analyzing how people interpret what I say, how and why.

My introduction post has a pole with it as well.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When are you going to get bored creating new aliases ?

W

WALMART

Your painfully dull existence seeps through every facet of your being.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Duuuuude! Questions!! At least this one has an avatar.

How many times is someone allowed to create dupes to spam the board before they get banned?

W

WALMART

Is eleventy-seven a number? How many is twice fewer than threeve?

Doofus

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
X
Never. There must be 'Doofus'es on other forums.
Should I have lied and pretended this was my first time?

Doofus

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
X
There are other people asking this question. Why pick on me?

Everyone looking into this stuff is at least a bit self-interested, if that's what is irking you.

I'm sure that collecting video games or overpriced lattes is soooo much more meaningful as entertainment...and of course, trolling from the safety of a type pad.

You barely know one facet of my being, oh-so-interesting ISTP 'wasting' your inspirational existence on my meager self.

That type of sarcasm is so much less clever than people want to pretend to themselves it is.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Just in case you really are a new member, I'll tell you what's going on.

There has been a suspicious amount of new members recently making threads of this nature and using the same style of speech as you (a special emphasis on the condescending, narcissistic nature of these posts). It is assumed that all of these users are the same person.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are other people asking this question. Why pick on me?.

I guess we took your "ask me anything" request a little too literally.

You'll find that most n00bs who show up demanding to be diagnosed without bothering to make any effort whatsoever receive the same short shrift. Don't feel special or anything...

Doofus

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
X
Thank you for the 'heads up'....I guess?
Seriously, the clarification and straight-forwardness is appreciated.
The underhanded subtly insinuated insults to my character are not.

My post style being criticized rather harshly,when I am not this phantom poster does not make anyone's suspicions innocent by ignorance.
"I didn't know Doofus wasn't this over-posting narcissist when I attacked" ?
....and why attack, anyway? It's just a forum;just ignore annoying posters.
It's just the same as any narcissistic blogger or editorial columnist or Face Book poster or Tweeter.

But, I guess I'm not supposed to be offended and if I am, I'm condescending and narcissistic so I deserve it?

Again: NO one else of any different writing style or who is interested in MBTI is these things?

Condescension to me would be writing overly simply as if talking down to someone stupid.

I am not intending to offend and I do not presume superior intellect. I have no way to prove this fact but to write it out plainly.

People online sure are getting more and more comfortable at assuming they know unseen poster's deepest personality,emotions and intents. I thought that sort of jumping to conclusions was just for YouTube and 4chan.
I am finding, however, that the people who post those sorts of reactionary over-the-top presumptuous 'defenses' are usually under the age of 20.This is not condescension, it's a genuine observation.

Just in case you really are a new member, I'll tell you what's going on.

There has been a suspicious amount of new members recently making threads of this nature and using the same style of speech as you (a special emphasis on the condescending, narcissistic nature of these posts). It is assumed that all of these users are the same person.