User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 39

  1. #11
    Senior Member Sling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    N358
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Why go through that effort when I brought the appropriate autopsy tools?
    Because they are unsanitary. You're not using those on me. Even if I am dead.:steam:

  2. #12
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sling View Post
    Argghh! You! I've lurked on this site a bit, and I always see your avatar. Either 300 people have that same avatar, or you are omnipotent and ceaseless.
    You can run, but you can't hide from Death.

    So you've narrowed it down to NF's and NT's.
    I didn't give you a serious answer yet, I was just toying with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sling View Post
    Aww..You're going to melt my icy cold heart right out of my skull.
    Oh dear. you don't want lovin' from THAT clown.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  3. #13
    Senior Member Sling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    N358
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I didn't give you a serious answer yet, I was just toying with you.
    Because you didn't have a serious answer at the time, and you're withholding judgement until you see how I respond further.


    ...


    ...
    Or maybe you really were toying with me..

    We may never know.

  4. #14
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sling View Post
    Because you didn't have a serious answer at the time, and you're withholding judgement until you see how I respond further.

    ...
    Or maybe you really were toying with me..

    We may never know.
    Oh, you find out eventually. At the end of everything, Death will be there to shut the door and turn out the light.

    *toy toy toy*

    But you're right, I learn as much or more from how you interact with others as well as from your writing style.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  5. #15
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sling View Post
    Because they are unsanitary. You're not using those on me. Even if I am dead.:steam:
    Please. My tools are shiny and new. Touched for the very first time.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Sling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    N358
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, you find out eventually. At the end of everything, Death will be there to shut the door and turn out the light.

    *toy toy toy*

    But you're right, I learn as much or more from how you interact with others as well as from your writing style.

    I've been dying since the moment I was born.


    And no, MacGuffin. If any tools are used on me after I die, they are either going to be taxidermy tools or kinky sex toys.

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sling View Post
    And no, MacGuffin. If any tools are used on me after I die, they are either going to be taxidermy tools or kinky sex toys.
    I thought that's what autopsy tools were for...

  8. #18
    Senior Member Sling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    N358
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I thought that's what autopsy tools were for...
    Tsk..You don't want them to put the leashes back on, do you? :1377:

  9. #19
    Senior Member Sling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    N358
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Alright. I'll add some more information.

    Me as a kid:
    I liked to explore places. I used "No Trespassing" signs as landmarks to help me navigate. Still kind of do actually :p. I built tons of forts and was creative from an early age. I was never really shy or short of aquaintances. Most adults considered me, "a smartass". I could be very mean, though I never bullied anybody or got bullied myself. I was really awesome at spelling and those mind teaser exercises. Never really followed the rules, so I got sent to the office a lot. I mercilessly hunted birds and lizards with my BB-gun, which really pissed off my ISFJ mother. Despite this, I was still a straight-A student(with the occasional b+). I read Calvin and Hobbes all the time. Favorite cartoons were Roadrunner/Coyote and Southpark. I was really good at figuring things out/how they work and fixing things.

    Is this enough to go off of?

  10. #20
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sling View Post
    I liked to explore places. I used "No Trespassing" signs as landmarks to help me navigate. Still kind of do actually :p. I built tons of forts and was creative from an early age. I was never really shy or short of aquaintances. Most adults considered me, "a smartass". I could be very mean, though I never bullied anybody or got bullied myself. I was really awesome at spelling and those mind teaser exercises. Never really followed the rules, so I got sent to the office a lot. I mercilessly hunted birds and lizards with my BB-gun, which really pissed off my ISFJ mother. Despite this, I was still a straight-A student(with the occasional b+). I read Calvin and Hobbes all the time. Favorite cartoons were Roadrunner/Coyote and Southpark. I was really good at figuring things out/how they work and fixing things.

    Is this enough to go off of?
    That sounds like a description of ENTP you copied out of a book.

    I bolded the things that described me. It sounds like a lot of E/I differences. I didn't like conflict and wanted autonomy, so I took pains to follow the rules... but inside I don't really care about rules as rules and I will break ones that make the sense to break, if it doesn't cause a big mess. I usually didn't enjoy actual tinkering as much as figuring out things in my head.

    I love to explore, though. Drop me in a new place and I want to figure out where everything is and possibly discover something that no one else has found yet.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Similar Threads

  1. Can you please guess my type?
    By Charnette in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:26 PM
  2. Guess my type from functions!
    By InTheFlesh in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:21 PM
  3. Guess my type! (you know you want to)
    By anonywuss in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:52 AM
  4. Can You Guess My Friend's Type?
    By fill in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 10:07 PM
  5. Type my writing assignment(s)
    By Turbinado in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO