• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type this person once for all

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is a person i talk to every day. I think i know him well and i will try put on some of his traits in order to help you see which type could he be.

E/I
-his social skills are hard to say, he has social anxiety problem which puts him in a difficult position of seeing him as an E or I person
-when he is around close people he gets really loud and talkative
-he is people oriented
-feels depressed when has a feeling he doesn't have anybody
-randomly notices things in the middle of conversation and mentions them
-feels socially awkward
-in his own head, and says he can't remember his thoughts very well

S/N
-he often does sensor activities like watching series, but he often does it to distract him from stressful thoughts. When under stress he watches series to stare and not think.
-he finds a meaning in songs, often puts on a lyrics and correlate them to his own life or himself alone, as well as his feelings towards others
-wears bracelets as a memory of significant events of his life
-prone to rumination (remembering past in a way of remembering dates for example. So if smth bad happened on february 13th last year he remembers the date and thinks of it next year)

F/T
-logical loopholes
-people oriented
-prone to feeling guilty
-prone to depression
-often says he feels disappointed in people
-thinks what he wants to do, what he feels like doing, concentrated on his moods and feelings
- in the same time very open about his feeling in drama queen way but is also very closed up in a way (probably doesn't wanna burden others)

J/P
-he needs to prepare for things
-changes and him are not friends, sensitive to cultural differences
-messy

Nicki

Retired
This is a person i talk to every day. I think i know him well and i will try put on some of his traits in order to help you see which type could he be.

E/I
-his social skills are hard to say, he has social anxiety problem which puts him in a difficult position of seeing him as an E or I person
-when he is around close people he gets really loud and talkative
-he is people oriented
-feels depressed when has a feeling he doesn't have anybody
-randomly notices things in the middle of conversation and mentions them
-feels socially awkward
-in his own head, and says he can't remember his thoughts very well

S/N
-he often does sensor activities like watching series, but he often does it to distract him from stressful thoughts. When under stress he watches series to stare and not think.
-he finds a meaning in songs, often puts on a lyrics and correlate them to his own life or himself alone, as well as his feelings towards others
-wears bracelets as a memory of significant events of his life
-prone to rumination (remembering past in a way of remembering dates for example. So if smth bad happened on february 13th last year he remembers the date and thinks of it next year)

F/T
-logical loopholes
-people oriented
-prone to feeling guilty
-prone to depression
-often says he feels disappointed in people
-thinks what he wants to do, what he feels like doing, concentrated on his moods and feelings
- in the same time very open about his feeling in drama queen way but is also very closed up in a way (probably doesn't wanna burden others)

J/P
-he needs to prepare for things
-changes and him are not friends, sensitive to cultural differences
-messy

He seems like an Fi user most definitely and he also seems extraverted. I think ExFP would fit.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He seems like an Fi user most definitely and he also seems extraverted. I think ExFP would fit.

I'm thinking extrovert myself...i see him more outwardly oriented towards people. interesting...so you think that introversion is mostly his social phobia part?

Why Fi for example?
question cuz everybody seems to see him as Fe user?

Nicki

Retired
I'm thinking extrovert myself...i see him more outwardly oriented towards people. interesting...so you think that introversion is mostly his social phobia part?

Why Fi for example?
question cuz everybody seems to see him as Fe user?

Probably. A lot of Fi users are disappointed with peole when they don't match up to their ideals. Also "thinks what he wants to do, what he feels like doing, concentrated on his moods and feelings," and, " in the same time very open about his feeling in drama queen way but is also very closed up in a way (probably doesn't wanna burden others)," seem very Fi. ExFPs tend to be friendly but pretty closed up about their personal feelings.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably. A lot of Fi users are disappointed with peole when they don't match up to their ideals. Also "thinks what he wants to do, what he feels like doing, concentrated on his moods and feelings," and, " in the same time very open about his feeling in drama queen way but is also very closed up in a way (probably doesn't wanna burden others)," seem very Fi. ExFPs tend to be friendly but pretty closed up about their personal feelings.

Hmmm true...don't think he is Se dom on the other hand... ENFP would maybe be more likely

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably, unless he's stuck in a loop. Is he healthy?

No he is not healthy really....he is actually pretty much in a bad period of life and generally has depression problem and social anxiety as i said. But i don't think he is healthy :p

Nicki

Retired
No he is not healthy really....he is actually pretty much in a bad period of life and generally has depression problem and social anxiety as i said. But i don't think he is healthy :p

Hmm what functions can you see in him?

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm what functions can you see in him?

Well i'll put it like this:

I see certain desire for security and familiar - Si
Looking for a meaning and having hunches - Ni on the other hand but could be Si as well
Gets nostalgic when in stress period - inferior Si
Assumes the worst outcome - inferior Ne but it doesn't have to be maybe its just fatalistic
desire to care about others - Fe, but i think it can be Fi as well
stubborn - Si dom
socially awkward awareness - Fe, but my ISFP friends feel the same
impulsive at some points, making decision without seeing future - Se
meanings - Ni, i see also his Ni as smth he has but it's repressed
he treats outside world rules as in logical order or "people do it that way" - Te
stubborn when going from his principle - Ti

Nicki

Retired
Well i'll put it like this:

I see certain desire for security and familiar - Si
Looking for a meaning and having hunches - Ni on the other hand but could be Si as well
Gets nostalgic when in stress period - inferior Si
Assumes the worst outcome - inferior Ne but it doesn't have to be maybe its just fatalistic
desire to care about others - Fe, but i think it can be Fi as well
stubborn - Si dom
socially awkward awareness - Fe, but my ISFP friends feel the same
impulsive at some points, making decision without seeing future - Se
meanings - Ni, i see also his Ni as smth he has but it's repressed
he treats outside world rules as in logical order or "people do it that way" - Te
stubborn when going from his principle - Ti

He could be an ESFP with inferior Ni showing because he's stressed.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He could be an ESFP with inferior Ni showing because he's stressed.

You think these signs of stress are like Ni stress?

Interesting fact:
before i let him answer questions and got dipper into this i got a bit of a hunch he is maybe an ESFP. But that was like primary looking through profiles.

Nicki

Retired
You think these signs of stress are like Ni stress?

Interesting fact:
before i let him answer questions and got dipper into this i got a bit of a hunch he is maybe an ESFP. But that was like primary looking through profiles.

I get a vibe. Plus he didn't see like he used dominant Ne.

Isis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He sounds like a depressed ENFJ to me.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He sounds like a depressed ENFJ to me.

That was my guess after research...ENFJ
I think he is dominant on judging feeling function
seemed extrovert so i went with Fe dom...lol i had a whole brain process already
Well can you tell me why do you think ENFJ for example? Just to elaborate a bit

Isis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That was my guess after research...ENFJ
I think he is dominant on judging feeling function
seemed extrovert so i went with Fe dom...lol i had a whole brain process already
Well can you tell me why do you think ENFJ for example? Just to elaborate a bit

Yes- sorry I just threw that out there with no backup! ;)
If I wasn't so crazed today- I would have actually analyzed it deeper looking at the function order of ENFJ prior to answering. (Especially because I contradicted the OP's notion that they could be a sensor.) But the reason I said ENFJ is simply because I felt like I was reading the description of a good pal of mine who is ENFJ. And she is classic ENFJ. Plain and simple.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I wasn't so crazed today- I would have actually analyzed it deeper looking at the function order of ENFJ prior to answering. (Especially because I contradicted the OP's notion that they could be a sensor.) But the reason I said ENFJ is simply because I felt like I was reading the description of a good pal of mine who is ENFJ. And she is classic ENFJ. Plain and simple.

Yeah i know what you mean. I got to the XNFJ myself for the reason i had the same feeling while talking with him as talking to one of my best friends who is INFJ but i considered him even more feeling oriented and a bit more extroverted so i figured ENFJ would fit.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah i know what you mean. I got to the XNFJ myself for the reason i had the same feeling while talking with him as talking to one of my best friends who is INFJ but i considered him even more feeling oriented and a bit more extroverted so i figured ENFJ would fit.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=16908]Isis[/MENTION] [MENTION=15963]Aleda[/MENTION]

Anyways...since i till now only just nodded my head on your suggestion i think i owe some proper insight for your effort.

Aleda doesn't have a bad point about Fi user. I personally think he is Fe user for things like "don't deserve you", "people are disappointing me". But if he is Fe user he has a lot Fi traits. For example awareness of his own feelings is one of them. What should be Fi characteristic. But most Fs know their feelings even if there are a lot of emotionally unintelligent Fs.
He is very concentrated of doing someone else a favor and being help. That makes him maybe enneagram 2 more then anything else but it's also Fe characteristic. Also he often says about his feeling selfless which is Fe mostly. So Isis also has a point.

I think he is dominant in feeling function. According to one theory i showed to Aleda there is an instruction of reading test results. Whe he would test, most definite thing would be that he is an F and everything else would be on a half. So I'm guessing if we are gonna think he is an extrovert then he is Fe, and if we think he is Fi user we are gonna consider him an introvert. I guess i know the guy so i should say about E and I better then you guys but cuz of that social anxiety problem is hard to say, cuz that paints a different picture from an extrovert and he probably is one.

Regarding N and S i would pick Ni and Se for him and call it even on N and S traits with little advantage on N.

J and P...i think he would be mostly judging except for the messy part.