First 12

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    He could be an ESFP with inferior Ni showing because he's stressed.
    You think these signs of stress are like Ni stress?

Interesting fact:
    before i let him answer questions and got dipper into this i got a bit of a hunch he is maybe an ESFP. But that was like primary looking through profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    You think these signs of stress are like Ni stress?

Interesting fact:
    before i let him answer questions and got dipper into this i got a bit of a hunch he is maybe an ESFP. But that was like primary looking through profiles.
    I get a vibe. Plus he didn't see like he used dominant Ne.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

He sounds like a depressed ENFJ to me.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    He sounds like a depressed ENFJ to me.
    That was my guess after research...ENFJ
    I think he is dominant on judging feeling function
    seemed extrovert so i went with Fe dom...lol i had a whole brain process already
    Well can you tell me why do you think ENFJ for example? Just to elaborate a bit

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    That was my guess after research...ENFJ
    I think he is dominant on judging feeling function
    seemed extrovert so i went with Fe dom...lol i had a whole brain process already
    Well can you tell me why do you think ENFJ for example? Just to elaborate a bit
    Yes- sorry I just threw that out there with no backup!
    If I wasn't so crazed today- I would have actually analyzed it deeper looking at the function order of ENFJ prior to answering. (Especially because I contradicted the OP's notion that they could be a sensor.) But the reason I said ENFJ is simply because I felt like I was reading the description of a good pal of mine who is ENFJ. And she is classic ENFJ. Plain and simple.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

If I wasn't so crazed today- I would have actually analyzed it deeper looking at the function order of ENFJ prior to answering. (Especially because I contradicted the OP's notion that they could be a sensor.) But the reason I said ENFJ is simply because I felt like I was reading the description of a good pal of mine who is ENFJ. And she is classic ENFJ. Plain and simple.

Yeah i know what you mean. I got to the XNFJ myself for the reason i had the same feeling while talking with him as talking to one of my best friends who is INFJ but i considered him even more feeling oriented and a bit more extroverted so i figured ENFJ would fit.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Yeah i know what you mean. I got to the XNFJ myself for the reason i had the same feeling while talking with him as talking to one of my best friends who is INFJ but i considered him even more feeling oriented and a bit more extroverted so i figured ENFJ would fit.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

@Isis @Aleda

Anyways...since i till now only just nodded my head on your suggestion i think i owe some proper insight for your effort.

Aleda doesn't have a bad point about Fi user. I personally think he is Fe user for things like "don't deserve you", "people are disappointing me". But if he is Fe user he has a lot Fi traits. For example awareness of his own feelings is one of them. What should be Fi characteristic. But most Fs know their feelings even if there are a lot of emotionally unintelligent Fs.
    He is very concentrated of doing someone else a favor and being help. That makes him maybe enneagram 2 more then anything else but it's also Fe characteristic. Also he often says about his feeling selfless which is Fe mostly. So Isis also has a point.

I think he is dominant in feeling function. According to one theory i showed to Aleda there is an instruction of reading test results. Whe he would test, most definite thing would be that he is an F and everything else would be on a half. So I'm guessing if we are gonna think he is an extrovert then he is Fe, and if we think he is Fi user we are gonna consider him an introvert. I guess i know the guy so i should say about E and I better then you guys but cuz of that social anxiety problem is hard to say, cuz that paints a different picture from an extrovert and he probably is one.

Regarding N and S i would pick Ni and Se for him and call it even on N and S traits with little advantage on N.

J and P...i think he would be mostly judging except for the messy part.