• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask me anything

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
What is/are you ultimate lifetime goal(s)?
What is your personal meaning to life?

TheNewGuy

What is/are you ultimate lifetime goal(s)?

Isn't this the same question as the one below? If you meant concrete goals, you shouldn't have said "ultimate."

What is your personal meaning to life?

To enjoy it as much as possible.

/DG/

Isn't this the same question as the one below? If you meant concrete goals, you shouldn't have said "ultimate."

Pretty much, unless your meaning to life wasn't related to your lifetime goal somehow. I dunno. I realized that after I posted it.

Would you mind if this thread became a "type me" thread? Was it your intention?

I ask because I'd like to take a crack at typing you, but I don't know much about you. Perhaps the goal of this thread was for us to get to know you then? I think this is best done over time and not really in a thread like this.

TheNewGuy

Pretty much, unless your meaning to life wasn't related to your lifetime goal somehow. I dunno. I realized that after I posted it.

Would you mind if this thread became a "type me" thread? Was it your intention?

Look at the forum category.

I would mind at the moment. I want more people to make an opinion about what type I may be, and I want it to be made out of more posts than it is now.

I ask because I'd like to take a crack at typing you, but I don't know much about you. Perhaps the goal of this thread was for us to get to know you then? I think this is best done over time and not really in a thread like this.

Let's not talk MBTI until there's more questions asked and answered. I think the weekend will yield better results.

TheNewGuy

1. Click on this link:Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

A flower, likely a wild flower. Microphotography. The picture's likely* taken by a poor photographer. He should've increased the /f by a click or two, or taken the picture from another perspective.

*I snapped only ~25 shots, I can't afford a camera. In other words, I'm not objective on this and that was blinking on the side when I was looking at the picture and writing this.

P.S. I didn't look at it for 30s, more like 10-15s. I don't enjoy looking at pictures for prolonged periods of time...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joka2000/8119168830/

/DG/

Look at the forum category.
Oh my God. I'm blind!

I would mind at the moment. I want more people to make an opinion about what type I may be, and I want it to be made out of more posts than it is now.

Let's not talk MBTI until there's more questions asked and answered. I think the weekend will yield better results.
I understand. I'm already getting a few ideas though. :)

You seem like somewhat of a serious dude. Am I getting the right vibe, or are you really a crazy party animal in disguise?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
What distinguishes you from a robot?

W

WALMART

Do you ever think about internal combustion motors, chemistry or quantum physics?

TheNewGuy

Are threads like this not popular around here? I saw another thread except with an MBTI type on it with over 100 pages.

/DG/

Parties are boring.

Haha. So you are a very no-nonsense fellow.

Are threads like this not popular around here? I saw another thread except with an MBTI type on it with over 100 pages.

They really aren't sadly. You just have to keep bumping them with more random details every once in a while for people to start responding.

Or I suppose you could do something stupid to get everyone's attention, like being a giant dick. I wouldn't recommend this though.

TheNewGuy

Haha. So you are a very no-nonsense fellow.

Maybe I am. The furthest I went with the concept of having fun was to theorize the future of *insert a subject here, e.g. future of the Earth, space colonization, etc.*.

They really aren't sadly. You just have to keep bumping them with more random details every once in a while for people to start responding.

That is a good idea.

Or I suppose you could do something stupid to get everyone's attention, like being a giant dick. I wouldn't recommend this though.

Don't care for attention just for the sake of it.