User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Ask me anything

What are your thoughts on chocolate?

your resident asshole

What is/are you ultimate lifetime goal(s)?
    What is your personal meaning to life?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    What are your thoughts on chocolate?
    Most flavors taste good, and if it's costlier, usually it's healthy too. However, the "costlier" costs a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    What is/are you ultimate lifetime goal(s)?

Isn't this the same question as the one below? If you meant concrete goals, you shouldn't have said "ultimate."

What is your personal meaning to life?

To enjoy it as much as possible.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
    Isn't this the same question as the one below? If you meant concrete goals, you shouldn't have said "ultimate."
    Pretty much, unless your meaning to life wasn't related to your lifetime goal somehow. I dunno. I realized that after I posted it.

Would you mind if this thread became a "type me" thread? Was it your intention?

I ask because I'd like to take a crack at typing you, but I don't know much about you. Perhaps the goal of this thread was for us to get to know you then? I think this is best done over time and not really in a thread like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Pretty much, unless your meaning to life wasn't related to your lifetime goal somehow. I dunno. I realized that after I posted it.

Would you mind if this thread became a "type me" thread? Was it your intention?

Look at the forum category.

I would mind at the moment. I want more people to make an opinion about what type I may be, and I want it to be made out of more posts than it is now.

I ask because I'd like to take a crack at typing you, but I don't know much about you. Perhaps the goal of this thread was for us to get to know you then? I think this is best done over time and not really in a thread like this.

Let's not talk MBTI until there's more questions asked and answered. I think the weekend will yield better results.

MBTI
    EPIC

1. Click on this link:Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
    "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that because you think you're FAT? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole milk if you wanted to."

Music listening habits

Quote Originally Posted by Idec Sdawkminn View Post
    1. Click on this link:Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
    A flower, likely a wild flower. Microphotography. The picture's likely* taken by a poor photographer. He should've increased the /f by a click or two, or taken the picture from another perspective.

*I snapped only ~25 shots, I can't afford a camera. In other words, I'm not objective on this and that was blinking on the side when I was looking at the picture and writing this.

P.S. I didn't look at it for 30s, more like 10-15s. I don't enjoy looking at pictures for prolonged periods of time...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joka2000/8119168830/

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
    Look at the forum category.
    Oh my God. I'm blind!

I would mind at the moment. I want more people to make an opinion about what type I may be, and I want it to be made out of more posts than it is now.

Let's not talk MBTI until there's more questions asked and answered. I think the weekend will yield better results.
    I understand. I'm already getting a few ideas though.

You seem like somewhat of a serious dude. Am I getting the right vibe, or are you really a crazy party animal in disguise?

MBTI
    intp

What distinguishes you from a robot?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery