Step right up! Try your luck in the typing challenge. Reach a logical conclusion and you have a chance to win a free* cupcake!
Younger brother #1 (YB1)- age 15
- Was an extremely laid-back baby who rarely made a fuss. He was the easiest for my mother to take care of. However, this changed as he slowly turned into a very confrontational person. Keep in mind that he is a teenager, but my older brother was never like this.
- He always has to be right and is very reluctant to admit when he is wrong (we have this in common). This means that he (we) tends to fight (not physically) often over seemingly unimportant things.
- Sometimes it seems as if he enjoys starting verbal fights.
- He never had as many friends as our older brother, the social butterfly, but he has gradually opened up over the years and has many more friends than me and YB2.
- He can dominate conversations and be loud and crazy, but sometimes he is quiet and just wants to do his own thing.
- Often when speaking with him, he'll want and instant answer and will occasionally even get irritated when people don't answer write away. I'll be thinking of a response and he'll think I'm ignoring him or that I didn't hear him.
- He can be a bit manipulative, especially when it comes to YB2. He'll be very mean to YB2, but he'll somehow convince YB2 to do things for him or keep playing with him. This drives me crazy sometimes.
- He is often rude and easily insults others/hurts their feelings. This seems almost unintentional at times.
- He has never been much of a perfectionist and often turns in sloppy work.
Younger brother #2 (YB2) - age 11
- He is not overly concerned with who is right and who is wrong, he just wants everyone to not fight. (This gets on my nerves at times because I am more like YB1.)
- Relating to the first point, he very sensitive and will cry easily, even if he is not the one being yelled at. At the same time, he will keep coming back to YB1 for attention, even if he has been hurt by him. I don't really understand why he does this.
- He doesn't appear to have many friends.
- He often appears to have less energy than YB1, as he is quieter and more calm most of the time.
- He is the creative one of the family and loves when he gets to create things. This means that he loves drawing, playing Minecraft on creative mode, creating roller coasters in RollerCoaster Tycoon, etc. He never really enjoyed art classes because he was always told what to create (can't say that I blame him).
- He loves maps, globes, etc. Basically he loves anything related to geography. I don't think this will help with his type, though. Just thought I'd mention it because I have less to say about YB2.
- He struggles with perfectionism and gets very upset when things don't go as they're supposed to. (I think this may be more of an OCD thing, as it doesn't fit in with the type I have in mind for him and my older brother is like this.)
- All of the family seems to do this, but we often procrastinate and do things at the last minute. I don't think this is really type related, but I just wanted to show this in contrast with his perfectionism.
I'll gladly give out more information if necessary.
*Must may shipping and handling and supplies for making cupcakes. Cupcakes are in limited supply and may only be awarded at certain times of the year. Cupcakes not guaranteed to be free of rabies.