• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can someone please explain this to me?

NEMESlS

Okay, so I took this test. It said I was pretty equally five and eight. Then it said sx/sp/so. I mean, this kind of sounds like gibberish. :[

TheLotus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would say it has to do with Tritype which is very real, my girlfriend and I used to say I was a 4w8 wing and I am 4w3. I am a 468 The Truth Teller, I can seem a lot like an 8 in particular because it also leads my third type in my Tritype so it goes Feel 4-Act8- Think6, that means on a more personal and refined level I am a 486 within this Archetype. So you may be a 528 538 or 548,so this is not uncommon to have your kind of result. You just need to figure out if you lead with your Head 5 or Gut 8 and then what your type is in the Feeling Centre 2-3-4. Once you know your feeling... do you habitually react mainly, Act(Gut)8- Think5- Feel or some other order so for example if you are the 458 Archetype or Tritype with 8 as your leading or primary centre you may be more 854 in that specific order than say 845.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OP, it sounds like you just need to do some research and soul searching. 5s and 8s are fairly distinct types, but they fall along the same line of integration. You could be either an 8 who has disintegrated to 5 due to stress, or a healthy 5 who is integrating to 8. One way to figure out which one you are would be to go to the Ennegram Institute website and see whether any of the 8 or 5s levels of health resonate for you.

As [MENTION=16906]TheLotus[/MENTION] pointed out, it's possible you may simply have both in your tritype, but I wouldn't be satisfied with that until I'd determined what my dominant fixation/type was.