• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm still not sure of my type but I think I'm an ENTJ.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
http://www.cognitivequiz.com/ It's the one on Personality Cafe. I'm going to give you the ones with chocolate chips because those are everyone' favorites disregarding people who need to get their taste buds checked.

View attachment 8314

:wubbie: NOM NOM NOM...thanks :drool: ha ha

Well..the whole enneagram thing is still new to me...If feel like at this point in my life I'm the most unhealthy I have ever been...and I relate sooo much to enneagram 6...If I were to read this description like 6/7 years ago..I would been like..Nope not me...on to the next... So I guess it's weird being a six ha ha! I am learning so much about me lol

Nicki

Retired
:wubbie: NOM NOM NOM...thanks :drool: ha ha

Well..the whole enneagram thing is still new to me...If feel like at this point in my life I'm the most unhealthy I have ever been...and I relate sooo much to enneagram 6...If I were to read this description like 6/7 years ago..I would been like..Nope not me...on to the next... So I guess it's weird being a six ha ha! I am learning so much about me lol

No problem, just call me the briber of cookies. Oh that sounds terrible, you can PM me any time you need to talk or even vent. That sounds great. It's always nice to learn more about yourself.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No problem, just call me the briber of cookies. Oh that sounds terrible, you can PM me any time you need to talk or even vent. That sounds great. It's always nice to learn more about yourself.

Hey thanks I might take you up on that sometime :)

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello everyone! I'm new to Typology Central but I've read some of these threads before. I'm not sure what type I am exactly though...

"-I think I'm intuitive because I'm very future oriented and I focus on possibilities. I also read between the lines a lot.
-I'm really oblivious at times and I forget really important things. Personally, I think I come off as ditzy but everyone thinks I'm really smart for some reason. I'm not bragging, I honestly have no idea why.
-I have really, really good memory for events/things that people say/do in which I associate feelings with, no matter how trivial these things are.
-I have a lot of strong opinions but I hate sharing them with anyone because I don't want to be judged by my opinions. I don't believe that I should share my opinions without anyone asking because no one really wants to know then and I'll end up offended.
-Whenever I take cognitive tests, I always have inferior Se. Always, for around 4 years.
-I try to listen to everyone and ask questions as much as possible even when someone disagrees with me. I believe you can learn so much from just listening to people. I genuinely enjoy it too.
-I love talking to people, especially about feelings because I love that emotional high you get from pleasing people.
-I hate initiating conversation because I feel like I'm trying too hard and I hate the fact that I always feel like I'm trying hard with friends. They don't seem to put in as much as effort as me in maintaining a friendship.
-I really like learning about random fun facts and theories. It's super fun for me. I also like arts and crafts project, cooking/baking, and listening to music. I also like researching stuff about my goals.
-I have a lot of goals. I actually have two 70 page journals devoted to goals and goal planning. I have all the materials needed and what to do figured out. I just have to make it happen.
-I'm a 3w4.
-My friends say I'm fun-loving, quiet, independent, smart, strong-minded, reliable, and funny.
-I'm not sure if I'm quiet or not. I love talking to others. It's just that some friends suck at making conversation so I don't really talk to them unless I'm bored or feel like it.
-I hate it when people aren't good at making conversation. It's rude and annoying.
-I honestly believe some people are really horrible and even their good qualities don't make up for that. It sounds really harsh but I think the world would be better off without them spreading their hate.
-I think people are way too judgmental towards me. I joke a certain way, I'm not aware of certain things, everyone hates me for it. I used to be awkward. This hatred has helped though because I have developed my Fe quite well so I guess I am grateful for it. Sometimes I hate the world though and I ignore everyone but it just ends up making me depressed.
-I hate the world sometimes because everyone seems to be stupid, a jerk, or both.
-I kinda procrastinate. Like I do a lot of planning instead of what I'm actually supposed to do and then I do most of what I'm supposed to do in like a day or two. I don't like it though because I'm a perfectionist.
-I love planning my future. Career planning in class is my favorite thing ever.
-Sometimes I think everyone hates me but then someone says something really nice and I feel happy again.
-I go through a lot of conflict in making decisions. It takes me an hour or two to decide on an ice cream flavor and topping because there are just so many possibilities and I don't want to regret anything. I tend to "freak out" over this. Even after making a decision, I end up stressing about whether I made the right choice or not but I think I'm more comfortable.
-I've learned to be self-sufficient and to do things on my own since my parents, who are immigrants, just don't see things the way I do. I don't mean this in a bad way but my goals and dreams are much bigger than theirs. I really admire my mom though because she almost always does the right thing and she knows how to think, and she's smart. I don't tell her that though because it'd be awkward.
-I can over think things sometimes.
-I really, really try not to be a hypocrite in the way I deal with others so sometimes when I'm upset about something, I might not show it because maybe I do the same thing that has made me upset.
-I'm not sure if I'm a loner or not. I feel like that but the friends I really talk to say I know everyone or that I have a lot of friends. I like being able to not be tied down to a friend or a group.
-I hate it when people are too shy or nervous to have fun. You only have one life. YOLO (it's overrated by teens but whatever, YOLO).
-I'm pushy and I do/say stupid things I don't really mean when I'm experiencing strong feelings. I don't regret it though. It's usually deserved.
-I do things because I have reasons, not because of feelings. I express my feelings because I have a reason to.
-I love strong personalities.
-I really love food. Like seriously, it's my one true love. And music. "

This is a lot of Te, It sounds like an ENTJ actually...literally every point I agree with. I'm not completely sold that you're an ENTJ just yet...but I REALLY relate...and the way you describe emotions are either like an NT female or it's Fi...I'm bad at telling the difference

W

WALMART

ENTJ does not seem untrue, but I'm really just here for the cookies.

I find your dislike for those unable to make conversation particularly entertaining.

Nicki

Retired
ENTJ does not seem untrue, but I'm really just here for the cookies.

I find your dislike for those unable to make conversation particularly entertaining.

Note to self: Cookies are effective at bribing people to post in threads.

What can I say, I'm really extraverted.

Nicki

Retired
Hello everyone! I'm new to Typology Central but I've read some of these threads before. I'm not sure what type I am exactly though...

"-I think I'm intuitive because I'm very future oriented and I focus on possibilities. I also read between the lines a lot.
-I'm really oblivious at times and I forget really important things. Personally, I think I come off as ditzy but everyone thinks I'm really smart for some reason. I'm not bragging, I honestly have no idea why.
-I have really, really good memory for events/things that people say/do in which I associate feelings with, no matter how trivial these things are.
-I have a lot of strong opinions but I hate sharing them with anyone because I don't want to be judged by my opinions. I don't believe that I should share my opinions without anyone asking because no one really wants to know then and I'll end up offended.
-Whenever I take cognitive tests, I always have inferior Se. Always, for around 4 years.
-I try to listen to everyone and ask questions as much as possible even when someone disagrees with me. I believe you can learn so much from just listening to people. I genuinely enjoy it too.
-I love talking to people, especially about feelings because I love that emotional high you get from pleasing people.
-I hate initiating conversation because I feel like I'm trying too hard and I hate the fact that I always feel like I'm trying hard with friends. They don't seem to put in as much as effort as me in maintaining a friendship.
-I really like learning about random fun facts and theories. It's super fun for me. I also like arts and crafts project, cooking/baking, and listening to music. I also like researching stuff about my goals.
-I have a lot of goals. I actually have two 70 page journals devoted to goals and goal planning. I have all the materials needed and what to do figured out. I just have to make it happen.
-I'm a 3w4.
-My friends say I'm fun-loving, quiet, independent, smart, strong-minded, reliable, and funny.
-I'm not sure if I'm quiet or not. I love talking to others. It's just that some friends suck at making conversation so I don't really talk to them unless I'm bored or feel like it.
-I hate it when people aren't good at making conversation. It's rude and annoying.
-I honestly believe some people are really horrible and even their good qualities don't make up for that. It sounds really harsh but I think the world would be better off without them spreading their hate.
-I think people are way too judgmental towards me. I joke a certain way, I'm not aware of certain things, everyone hates me for it. I used to be awkward. This hatred has helped though because I have developed my Fe quite well so I guess I am grateful for it. Sometimes I hate the world though and I ignore everyone but it just ends up making me depressed.
-I hate the world sometimes because everyone seems to be stupid, a jerk, or both.
-I kinda procrastinate. Like I do a lot of planning instead of what I'm actually supposed to do and then I do most of what I'm supposed to do in like a day or two. I don't like it though because I'm a perfectionist.
-I love planning my future. Career planning in class is my favorite thing ever.
-Sometimes I think everyone hates me but then someone says something really nice and I feel happy again.
-I go through a lot of conflict in making decisions. It takes me an hour or two to decide on an ice cream flavor and topping because there are just so many possibilities and I don't want to regret anything. I tend to "freak out" over this. Even after making a decision, I end up stressing about whether I made the right choice or not but I think I'm more comfortable.
-I've learned to be self-sufficient and to do things on my own since my parents, who are immigrants, just don't see things the way I do. I don't mean this in a bad way but my goals and dreams are much bigger than theirs. I really admire my mom though because she almost always does the right thing and she knows how to think, and she's smart. I don't tell her that though because it'd be awkward.
-I can over think things sometimes.
-I really, really try not to be a hypocrite in the way I deal with others so sometimes when I'm upset about something, I might not show it because maybe I do the same thing that has made me upset.
-I'm not sure if I'm a loner or not. I feel like that but the friends I really talk to say I know everyone or that I have a lot of friends. I like being able to not be tied down to a friend or a group.
-I hate it when people are too shy or nervous to have fun. You only have one life. YOLO (it's overrated by teens but whatever, YOLO).
-I'm pushy and I do/say stupid things I don't really mean when I'm experiencing strong feelings. I don't regret it though. It's usually deserved.
-I do things because I have reasons, not because of feelings. I express my feelings because I have a reason to.
-I love strong personalities.
-I really love food. Like seriously, it's my one true love. And music. "

This is a lot of Te, It sounds like an ENTJ actually...literally every point I agree with. I'm not completely sold that you're an ENTJ just yet...but I REALLY relate...and the way you describe emotions are either like an NT female or it's Fi...I'm bad at telling the difference

A few of that has changed since then as I discovered more of my morals, dropped a few friends, and gained more emotional self control.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You can't be. ENTJs are never unsure of anything.

I disagree. There is no real possibility that one type is just always sure. The right answer needs proper observation and putting arguments on a side, the right from wrong one. Plus from being unsure in ones type, can't really say that it's a general insecurity in things. Many people are unsure of type and even some ENTJs going on there under the wrong type one day are gonna explore and say "unsure of my type".

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=16713]Lumpet[/MENTION] I agree. Always being sure of everything means overly-confident. If you always gather the facts to get a pretty good assumption about it, that's different.

True. But this will sound like im fighting with my own argument, and i probably am. So hear me out :p lol
Well even if this is a bad parameter to define types, i think that maybe this person thought more of ENTJs being more confident then some types. Nevertheless, if you are not ENTJ, you don't know how they make choices or how their head really works inside. I bet they are decisive folks and very good at pointing out outside world logic. I doubt that they don't have a good deduction int heir head and since they are Te, they are more prone maybe to "think out loud". So that means debating with external world to come to conclusions and decisions.
But still, i would avoid myself stereotypical arguments when typing. Or i would be ESTJ here cuz I can be scary and aggressive when putting on my stand. But i am very much not ESTJ. lol

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=16713]Lumpet[/MENTION] To be honest, I've only read your post on this page and commented on it in a way that someone else may say "+1." :D

Hehe ;) +1...one internet term i never use lol never got under my skin for some reason...im slow to pick up social conventions
Also...link for your type me thread in signature...smooth woman...how very smooth :p

Nicki

Retired
Woo go Typoz and Lumpet! Seriously, not all types are confident. I feel like I'm an insecure ENTJ. The thing is when I'm not online, I come off as really confident sometimes to the point of arrogant. But most of it comes from me not wanting false pity nor do I like people who constantly talk about their low self esteem problems. Plus confidence can get things done easier. People listen to confident people. Damn that's clever Typoz. Could anybody here skype with me to confirm my type? I'm probably an ENTJ as when I'm unhealthy, I act like an Fi dominant except messed up.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't use it either, that's why I bothered to write a post instead. I don't like such conventions.

Bold: ...Huh? :shrug:

Well you have put in your signature the link for you type me thread? I trust you do know that? lol

Also you are lucky. One forum i have been at had this "lovely" internal joke. They weren't putting +1 but they had their own phrase which was "little plus tail"...i can't explain how confusing and dumb that sounded in my language but it left permanent trauma lol

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Woo go Typoz and Lumpet! Seriously, not all types are confident. I feel like I'm an insecure ENTJ. The thing is when I'm not online, I come off as really confident sometimes to the point of arrogant. But most of it comes from me not wanting false pity nor do I like people who constantly talk about their low self esteem problems. Plus confidence can get things done easier. People listen to confident people. Damn that's clever Typoz. Could anybody here skype with me to confirm my type? I'm probably an ENTJ as when I'm unhealthy, I act like an Fi dominant except messed up.

I can give you my skype, shortly said to not answer all these questions now. My skype name is Lillith L'étrange. Hope you will find me ;)