User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 42

  1. #31
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    You can't be. ENTJs are never unsure of anything.
    I disagree. There is no real possibility that one type is just always sure. The right answer needs proper observation and putting arguments on a side, the right from wrong one. Plus from being unsure in ones type, can't really say that it's a general insecurity in things. Many people are unsure of type and even some ENTJs going on there under the wrong type one day are gonna explore and say "unsure of my type".

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    @Lumpet I agree. Always being sure of everything means overly-confident. If you always gather the facts to get a pretty good assumption about it, that's different.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    @Lumpet I agree. Always being sure of everything means overly-confident. If you always gather the facts to get a pretty good assumption about it, that's different.
    True. But this will sound like im fighting with my own argument, and i probably am. So hear me out :P lol
    Well even if this is a bad parameter to define types, i think that maybe this person thought more of ENTJs being more confident then some types. Nevertheless, if you are not ENTJ, you don't know how they make choices or how their head really works inside. I bet they are decisive folks and very good at pointing out outside world logic. I doubt that they don't have a good deduction int heir head and since they are Te, they are more prone maybe to "think out loud". So that means debating with external world to come to conclusions and decisions.
    But still, i would avoid myself stereotypical arguments when typing. Or i would be ESTJ here cuz I can be scary and aggressive when putting on my stand. But i am very much not ESTJ. lol

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    @Lumpet To be honest, I've only read your post on this page and commented on it in a way that someone else may say "+1."

  5. #35
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    @Lumpet To be honest, I've only read your post on this page and commented on it in a way that someone else may say "+1."
    Hehe +1...one internet term i never use lol never got under my skin for some reason...im slow to pick up social conventions
    Also...link for your type me thread in signature...smooth woman...how very smooth :P

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    Hehe +1...one internet term i never use lol never got under my skin for some reason...im slow to pick up social conventions
    Also...link for your type me thread in signature...smooth woman...how very smooth :P
    I don't use it either, that's why I bothered to write a post instead. I don't like such conventions.

    Bold: ...Huh?

  7. #37
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Woo go Typoz and Lumpet! Seriously, not all types are confident. I feel like I'm an insecure ENTJ. The thing is when I'm not online, I come off as really confident sometimes to the point of arrogant. But most of it comes from me not wanting false pity nor do I like people who constantly talk about their low self esteem problems. Plus confidence can get things done easier. People listen to confident people. Damn that's clever Typoz. Could anybody here skype with me to confirm my type? I'm probably an ENTJ as when I'm unhealthy, I act like an Fi dominant except messed up.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    I don't use it either, that's why I bothered to write a post instead. I don't like such conventions.

    Bold: ...Huh?
    Well you have put in your signature the link for you type me thread? I trust you do know that? lol

    Also you are lucky. One forum i have been at had this "lovely" internal joke. They weren't putting +1 but they had their own phrase which was "little plus tail"...i can't explain how confusing and dumb that sounded in my language but it left permanent trauma lol

  9. #39
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Woo go Typoz and Lumpet! Seriously, not all types are confident. I feel like I'm an insecure ENTJ. The thing is when I'm not online, I come off as really confident sometimes to the point of arrogant. But most of it comes from me not wanting false pity nor do I like people who constantly talk about their low self esteem problems. Plus confidence can get things done easier. People listen to confident people. Damn that's clever Typoz. Could anybody here skype with me to confirm my type? I'm probably an ENTJ as when I'm unhealthy, I act like an Fi dominant except messed up.
    I can give you my skype, shortly said to not answer all these questions now. My skype name is Lillith L'étrange. Hope you will find me

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    Well you have put in your signature the link for you type me thread? I trust you do know that? lol
    That was for the part which said "woman."

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:45 AM
  2. After 8 years, still not sure what my type is. Help?
    By plastic in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 05:30 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 10:27 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:28 AM
  5. [INFJ] Not Sure About my Type
    By jason_m in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 02:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO