User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 54

  1. #21
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    yea, I know what you mean...the only thing is...if you're talking to a another person that is "hardcore" MBTI...they will tell you that you can only have one dominant function and you are primarily using that function all the time. The only real exception to that are introverts. Introverts have their first function really developed just like most types, but introverts
    are forced to develop their second function very early and to an ok level. And that's because when you're interracting with people(which we have to do, we all do to an extent) you're using the extraverted function which for introverts is the second function. Long story short...introverts are just more developed usually than extraverts...in that they HAVE to use their first two functions to actaully "function" in the world. Where extraverts don't have to. I just think that that's where some of the confusion is also coming from. So when you're talking about switching between 4 types that starts to make me cringe. Cause that would mean that you have 2 introvered dominant functions...that would mean you might be really developed and in your 50's-80's <---to me lol...cause people don't develop those that quickly. Also then that means that you have 2 auxiliary functions really developed...which then I would envy you...cause I don't even have one lol...but if you just say either intj or infj... i can completely understand...cause then you would be on the border for only the auxilaries...and just need to decide which one...

    Which by the way I wanted to just point out... with this quote to Raptor Wizard :"Well then I guess they're not very experienced typologists, because I've tested this way several times, including the first time when I took the official MBTI test. I'm not saying I think this is my definite type, but it certainly seems like I resemble it. Out of curiosity, how many are "they"? Yes, I know I have to find the answer within. I'm content with INXJ/XNTP, but the point is I can't seem to persuade "the public" that I know what I'm talking about, and unfortunately this fact bothers me. I sometimes feel like people just aren't listening to what I say and don't care what I think, and so it's kind of pointless me even being on here if I can't contribute to a type forum by using typology. <--Fe btw, being concerned about relating to a group." This sounds like Te actually...to me...it's only my opinion and my first function...but it sounds like a Te venting. When I read that...I just saw anger coming out. That doesn't sound like a INTP just venting...they will tear you apart and leave nothing for the scavangers. Also the only other note I wanted to present to you was that Fe and Te are in the same area in the brain and can be easily confused...

    INTP

    Dominant: Introverted Thinking In the way you write I dont see this<-- I feel like Jennifer is an INTP female on here that I've seen use the most Fe...I just don't think you're an INTP, I don't feel like they use all the Fe you are saying you have.
    Auxiliary: Extraverted Intuition
    Tertiary: Introverted Sensing
    Inferior: Extraverted Feeling


    INFJ

    Dominant: Introverted Intuition < I didn't know that you thought you had Ni as a Dominant<--that might be possible...but you were also saying you were witty entertaining and curious that's Ne
    Auxiliary: Extraverted Feeling
    Tertiary: Introverted Thinking
    Inferior: Extraverted Sensing

    INTJ

    Dominant: Introverted Intuition < ---As before...they're withdrawn...but maybe you've developed the auxilaryy well....?
    Auxiliary: Extraverted Thinking
    Tertiary: Introverted Feeling
    Inferior: Extraverted Sensing

    INFP

    Dominant: Introverted Feeling
    Auxiliary: Extraverted Intuition < I get the sense that you have a lot of this
    Tertiary: Introverted Sensing< what about this? do you think you are energized by Si?
    Inferior: Extraverted Thinking
    Ooh, lots of food for thought!
    Well. I didn't think about introverts having to develop more functions, but that makes a lot of sense.
    So you associate Te with venting anger? I do that whenever I express an emotion other than a happy one. But not in the Fi-Te inferior way. I don't snap at people and insult them.

    I'll think about it all and get back to you.

    Basically I think I'm different from most people for a few reasons: the first, being Asperger-ish, would decrease my effective use of Fe and increase my use of Ti (from what I've read of it people with the condition think in a very similar way to the description), and make me more introverted than I want to be. The second is that I've spent a long time in Wiccan training developing all sides of myself. I've made it a goal to work through every single issue in myself that has caused me trouble, and be the most functional person I can be. This means developing all of my CF's as much as possible, because the inferior and shadow functions are the ones that cause problems. And Wiccan training specifically develops Ni in everyone, so I have a lot more of it than I used to. I'm not perfect, but the fact that I've done this, necessarily means that I will have different CF development than the average person of whatever type I am, and I will be more balanced in the functions because I have made a conscious effort to be.

    I'm not I'm saying I'm better than other people or anything; but I am a Priestess, so I should know a few things about self development and wisdom and such. It's kind of my job.

  2. #22
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Thanks for acknowledging my Fe observations. Although jumping from that to INFP is a big leap. Can I ask how I resemble the INFP's you know more specifically? When I thought it was my type, I did focus on the spirituality and connection with nature (although connection with nature is usually attributed to S types).
    Edit: Oh yeah, and thanks for saying I'm logical. That's refreshing.

    I think this actually makes a lot of sense. So that would make me (centrally) INFJ. I'm ok with that. It would also make me more introverted than I naturally want to me, so my real type might be E something.
    Arrrgh. I typed quickly, and I knew something would not add up. An INFP is Fi-based, not Fe. You resemble the INFPs I know in being well able and inclined to use logical thought processes, but being fundamentally driven by (your choices grounded in) more subjective concerns like values. You seem to strive for harmony, while remaining authentic. A big difference I noticed, though, is that you come across as much warmer, more open, and just more friendly than they do on first meeting.

    The strongest functions I see are Ne, Fe, Ti, but It might be worth digging more into Fi vs. Fe. I am no expert in either, though my Fi >> Fe. I know I myself do things that resemble Fe, but are really Te-driven and Fi-fueled. Could this be true for you? The attributes I am most confident about are that you are a Ne dom or aux perceiver, with F>T, though T is unusually well developed. I seriously doubt you are J, or Ni dom/aux. Have you considered E vs. I? Not all Es are unflitered chatterboxes.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  3. #23
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Arrrgh. I typed quickly, and I knew something would not add up. An INFP is Fi-based, not Fe. You resemble the INFPs I know in being well able and inclined to use logical thought processes, but being fundamentally driven by (your choices grounded in) more subjective concerns like values. You seem to strive for harmony, while remaining authentic. A big difference I noticed, though, is that you come across as much warmer, more open, and just more friendly than they do on first meeting.

    The strongest functions I see are Ne, Fe, Ti, but It might be worth digging more into Fi vs. Fe. I am no expert in either, though my Fi >> Fe. I know I myself do things that resemble Fe, but are really Te-driven and Fi-fueled. Could this be true for you? The attributes I am most confident about are that you are a Ne dom or aux perceiver, with F>T, though T is unusually well developed. I seriously doubt you are J, or Ni dom/aux. Have you considered E vs. I? Not all Es are unflitered chatterboxes.
    I guess maybe I'm driven by values. I think I act like ENTP when I'm being extroverted, but I also behave a lot like a really quiet ENFP. While I generally as I say relate more to Fe than Fi, I do seem to relate to ENFP's. Although they are all a lot more impulsive than I am. I'm the opposite of impulsive.

    Who knows.

    But I have more to think about now. I didn't think I would when I started the thread. I thought I'd just get more harassment.

  4. #24
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    But I have more to think about now. I didn't think I would when I started the thread. I thought I'd just get more harassment.
    We can certainly provide that if you prefer. Wouldn't want you to feel disappointed.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  5. #25
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Ooh, lots of food for thought!
    Well. I didn't think about introverts having to develop more functions, but that makes a lot of sense.
    So you But not in the Fi-Te inferior way. I don't snap at people and insult them.

    I'll think about it all and get back to you.

    Basically I think I'm different from most people for a few reasons: the first, being Asperger-ish, would decrease my effective use of Fe and increase my use of Ti (from what I've read of it people with the condition think in a very similar way to the description), and make me more introverted than I want to be. The second is that I've spent a long time in Wiccan training developing all sides of myself. I've made it a goal to work through every single issue in myself that has caused me trouble, and be the most functional person I can be. This means developing all of my CF's as much as possible, because the inferior and shadow functions are the ones that cause problems. And Wiccan training specifically develops Ni in everyone, so I have a lot more of it than I used to. I'm not perfect, but the fact that I've done this, necessarily means that I will have different CF development than the average person of whatever type I am, and I will be more balanced in the functions because I have made a conscious effort to be.

    I'm not I'm saying I'm better than other people or anything; but I am a Priestess, so I should know a few things about self development and wisdom and such. It's kind of my job.
    Yeah I mean this makes sense, being well rounded does make someone hard to pin down and type. And also I was looking at some of your previous posts...and I see some Te ...Te is pretty much why people don't like extj's<---because we use it too much probably ... it's like you expressed "associate Te with venting anger?<---YES!!!! I do that whenever I express an emotion other than a happy one.<----this is probably something I have said to other people almost word for word.

    Fe DOMINANATS have a MUCH wider range of emotions than any of the other types... Te expresses anger and happy...and maybe a couple others sad/dissapointment, but the range is not as wide as an Fe user. And facial expressions are huge I feel like...because an Fe user will smile and use muscles above the eyes...Fi wont...they smile but they do not move muscles above the eyes to do so...obviously not EVERYone..but most...

    When you told someone on this thread that it was refreshing to here that you seemed logical...that is the "external validation" other people are talking about...that is Te...you can tell because all my compliments are similar to this...I find something I relate to and I compliment from there...<---but I have a problem with lying...so I am looking to connect with people in an "honest" way...An Fe user...may just compliment someone just to connect...even if they don't actually like that certain thing in reality/or care about it/or are indifferent about it....<---that's Fe...willing to "mirror" for the sake of other peoples' feelings and for the sake of themselves connecting with others.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  6. #26
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    We can certainly provide that if you prefer. Wouldn't want you to feel disappointed.
    Lol. No, that's alright. Although it does build character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Yeah I mean this makes sense, being well rounded does make someone hard to pin down and type. And also I was looking at some of your previous posts...and I see some Te ...Te is pretty much why people don't like extj's<---because we use it too much probably ... it's like you expressed "associate Te with venting anger?<---YES!!!! I do that whenever I express an emotion other than a happy one.<----this is probably something I have said to other people almost word for word.

    Fe DOMINANATS have a MUCH wider range of emotions than any of the other types... Te expresses anger and happy...and maybe a couple others sad/dissapointment, but the range is not as wide as an Fe user. And facial expressions are huge I feel like...because an Fe user will smile and use muscles above the eyes...Fi wont...they smile but they do not move muscles above the eyes to do so...obviously not EVERYone..but most...

    When you told someone on this thread that it was refreshing to here that you seemed logical...that is the "external validation" other people are talking about...that is Te...you can tell because all my compliments are similar to this...I find something I relate to and I compliment from there...<---but I have a problem with lying...so I am looking to connect with people in an "honest" way...An Fe user...may just compliment someone just to connect...even if they don't actually like that certain thing in reality/or care about it/or are indifferent about it....<---that's Fe...willing to "mirror" for the sake of other peoples' feelings and for the sake of themselves connecting with others.
    Hmm. Sounds like me. Definitely the happy/angry thing. I did test as ENTJ once. I just don't like to be in charge of people. I will be if I have to to get things done (and that rarely happens), but I'd rather people just do what they're supposed to.

  7. #27
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Lol. No, that's alright. Although it does build character.



    Hmm. Sounds like me. Definitely the happy/angry thing. I did test as ENTJ once. I just don't like to be in charge of people. I will be if I have to to get things done (and that rarely happens), but I'd rather people just do what they're supposed to.
    Yeah, I'm not sure if you are either...I'm just saying I see way more Te than Ti...and I see a lot of Ne...can't really detect Ni, doesnt mean anything though. ...I see Fi...but that's just me...not to harbor on it but My INFP friend discloses info like you as well...I am sometimes shocked at the amount of introspection she has and at the willingness to open up...Fi doesn't open up easily usually...but infps are known to talk their problems out more than isfp. I used to have an impression of infp's from like 2 friends...once I started to get to know more of that type though...the women don't really reflect the stereotype as much cause they develop thier auxillary ...but I wont go on any more lol you know my opinion now ha ha...It was interesting writing about Te though..I feel like I learned somehting about myself as well ! lol
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  8. #28
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    So you associate Te with venting anger? I do that whenever I express an emotion other than a happy one. But not in the Fi-Te inferior way. I don't snap at people and insult them.
    I would not make that association. For me, Te does just the opposite. I may have a very strong Fi reaction to something, but Te is what examines it for validity and utility. Is the reaction justified by the circumstances? Do I have adequate facts, or am I making assumptions? How would it look from the other person's perspective? What is the most constructive way to respond? Since venting anger is rarely productive, Te rarely permits that course of action.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    The second is that I've spent a long time in Wiccan training developing all sides of myself. I've made it a goal to work through every single issue in myself that has caused me trouble, and be the most functional person I can be. This means developing all of my CF's as much as possible, because the inferior and shadow functions are the ones that cause problems. And Wiccan training specifically develops Ni in everyone, so I have a lot more of it than I used to. I'm not perfect, but the fact that I've done this, necessarily means that I will have different CF development than the average person of whatever type I am, and I will be more balanced in the functions because I have made a conscious effort to be.
    The fact that you have done this also means you have done more to understand what your weaknesses are and how you want to improve yourself. This might be coloring your test results in that you might be answering certain questions from the perspective of your ideal personality, or the way you want to improve a particular behavior, or even a skill you have developed. MBTI is about preference, though, not actual behavior. Many Ps, for instance, prefer to be spontaneous and unscheduled, but learn quickly that making and keeping to schedules is an essential part of success in many careers. However skilled they become, however, it never was and never will be their inherent preference.

    Below are examples of questions from your OP that might be influenced by your conscious effort to improve something:

    5. I tend to trust the mind more than the heart.
    Well, the heart knows what is best for the spirit, so it knows what is ultimately best for a person in general if someone can listen to it accurately. However, I have not reached that point, and I need my mind as a reality check- so yes. They have to work together usually, and make sensible decisions.

    11. I often start/do things at the last minute.
    I used to, but I never really liked this about myself. So not anymore. Now I rarely do.

    30. I tend to be spontaneous.
    I guess kinda, maybe. I don't know. I like being encouraged to be spontaneous by other people.

    39. I find it difficult to approach others.
    Sometimes, kind of. I feel like I have to have a plan of action for it, so it doesn't go embarrassingly wrong. If I already know the person, no.
    I would suggest you revisit one of these tests, perhaps one you have not done in awhile, and answer each question with your immediate gut reaction. Do not think, or explain, or analyze. Remember, it is never all or nothing. When you are being forced to choose between A and B, having a very slight preference for B (53% vs. 47%) still is a choice for B.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Basically I think I'm different from most people for a few reasons: the first, being Asperger-ish
    There is an interesting website I am linking below that has some statistics on which types are the most likely to display aspergers tendencies and apparently the most likely type to do so is INTJ.

    https://sites.google.com/site/gavinb...sonality-Types

    Of course, you can always question the competence of the person who collected these statistics but it should be at least ruoughly correct I would think.

    And also green all of these arguments people have been making for what type you may or may not be have been heavily focused on the functions so much to the point that it has made for a very confusing and convoluted conversation. My advice would be to stop focusing on these and especially if like you claim you have so many of them well developed but rather start by focusing on the way you behave like David Keirsey does and that template if the foundations of typology are correct should also determine what type of cognition you use or how you think.

    So, all of that said, which of these short decriptions do you think best matches your behavior, and if you can't narrow it down to one, pick at least a few that you think might be right.

    Type Descriptions
    ENFJ: "Pedagogue". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others be the best that they can be. 5% of the total population.

    ENFP "Journalist". Love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population.

    ENTJ: "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 5% of the total population.

    ENTP: "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 5% of the total population.

    ESFJ: "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Outstanding host or hostesses. They excel in service occupations involving personal contact. 13% of the total population.

    ESFP: "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. They make good performers, and they love talking on the phone. 13% of the total population.

    ESTJ: "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. These are responsible mates and parents and are loyal to the workplace. They are realistic, down-to-earth, orderly, and love tradition. They often find themselves joining civic clubs! 13% of the total population.

    ESTP "Promoter": These are action-oriented sophisticated people. As mates, they are both exciting and charming. They make good promoters, and entrepreneurs. 13% of the total population.

    INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, general practitioners, and ministers. 1% of the total population

    INFP: "Questor". Idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, and have a high capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

    INTJ: "Scientist". Most self-confident and pragmatic of all the types. Decisions come very easily. These are the most independent of all types. They love logic and ideas and are drawn to scientific research. 1% of the total population.

    INTP: "Architect". Great precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists. 1% of the total population.

    ISFJ: "Conservator". Service and work oriented - very loyal. They are good nurses, teachers, secretaries, general practitioners, librarians, middle managers, and housekeepers. 6% of the total population.

    ISFP: "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. 5% of the total population.

    ISTJ "Trustee" Dependable pillars of strength. They make good bank examiners, auditors, accountants, and phys. ed. teachers, and boy or girl scouts! 6% of the total population.

    ISTP: "Artisan" Action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They like tools, and instruments and often become technical experts. 5% of the total population.

    source - http://www.personalitytest.net/types...ions/index.htm

  10. #30
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I would not make that association. For me, Te does just the opposite. I may have a very strong Fi reaction to something, but Te is what examines it for validity and utility. Is the reaction justified by the circumstances? Do I have adequate facts, or am I making assumptions? How would it look from the other person's perspective? What is the most constructive way to respond? Since venting anger is rarely productive, Te rarely permits that course of action.
    Do you think thinkers then, or Ti dom/aux just don't react to things often? I react to people, but not events. And the way I react to people seems more Fe- like I don't focus on feelings, I focus on problems in patterns of interaction which need to be solved. And I have an immediate reaction to (the perception of) being judged, which seems more Fe to me too, as it seeks social approval.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    The fact that you have done this also means you have done more to understand what your weaknesses are and how you want to improve yourself. This might be coloring your test results in that you might be answering certain questions from the perspective of your ideal personality, or the way you want to improve a particular behavior, or even a skill you have developed. MBTI is about preference, though, not actual behavior. Many Ps, for instance, prefer to be spontaneous and unscheduled, but learn quickly that making and keeping to schedules is an essential part of success in many careers. However skilled they become, however, it never was and never will be their inherent preference.
    That's a good point However, I made sure to answer according to how I thought I truly felt, and what would make me the most happy, even if I was the last person on Earth. I do prefer some amount of structure and routine- that's one thing I like about nature, that it's cyclical and that gives me a feeling of stability.

    I don't think answering according to skills I have developed makes it inaccurate; I think that is a part of my true personality that I've grown into, and more my true self than anything, if it's what I feel comfortable with and makes me functional. As for type related weaknesses (which I had a lot of when I was young), they seemed to be evenly split between INXX.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I would suggest you revisit one of these tests, perhaps one you have not done in awhile, and answer each question with your immediate gut reaction. Do not think, or explain, or analyze. Remember, it is never all or nothing. When you are being forced to choose between A and B, having a very slight preference for B (53% vs. 47%) still is a choice for B.
    That would be a fine idea, except that my gut reaction is frequently wrong about these things, usually based on loaded associations I have about words. But I'll try it and see what happens.

Similar Threads

  1. Imagine adding Me and Mi (motion) to the list of function attitudes.
    By Retmeishka in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:01 AM
  2. Applying to intern for Congressmen and my move to WASHINGTON DC!!!!!111!1one
    By DiscoBiscuit in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 05:14 PM
  3. [Fi] Why is my response to other peoples crying to cry?
    By Cindy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 06:51 AM
  4. Come Take Our Tests and Post Your Results
    By ygolo in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:36 PM
  5. My response to negative emotion.
    By Athenian200 in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO