User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type am I (multiple choice)?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • buffalo

    3 60.00%
  • ISTJ

    2 40.00%
  • Google Chrome

    3 60.00%
  • PB&J

    3 60.00%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • moo

    3 60.00%
  • fatal familial insomnia

    2 40.00%
  • zygomaticus major

    3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 19

  1. #1
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default Well it's that time of the year again...

    It's time for a hyper-condensed summary of myself that leaves out practically everything about me.

    E/I
    - I love talking to people as long as they initiate the conversation...unless of course they are annoying. This doesn't make for many conversations.
    S/N
    - I am a sensor who is happiest when able to let go and just live in the moment. This rarely happens.
    T/F
    - Dunno what to put here.
    - Ok I thought of one. My friend and I both want to be doctors, but she likes to emphasize how she can help others (very Fe). My reason for wanting to be a doctor is very selfish in that I am simply immensely interested in medicine.
    P/J
    - I think P/J can only be determined by cognitive functions.

    You may now ask me anything, including questions about calculus and the meaning of life.

  2. #2
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Woo! Made a boring vid!

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    So after a few years I decided to finally make a video. It kind of sucks and I don't think it reveals much about my personality, but here you go!


    Sorry about the weird ghostly noise in the background. My laptop webcam captured the fan sound in a strange way.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Ti - maybe.
    P - maybe.
    Se - certainly.
    I - definitely.

    I see:

    Writing: Fi, Se, Ne.
    Speaking: Se, Fi.
    I, P.

    Vibes I get: ESFP, INFP.

    My prioritized guess is ESFP. I'm not too confident about it, as there are some contradictions... Like the Ne part.

  4. #4
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    @Typoz - Thanks for your input.

    Two quick questions...

    1. Where are you seeing Ne from? Randomness does not necessarily equate to Ne.
    2. If you see definite introversion, why type me as an extravert?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    @Typoz - Thanks for your input.

    Two quick questions...

    1. Where are you seeing Ne from? Randomness does not necessarily equate to Ne.
    2. If you see definite introversion, why type me as an extravert?
    1. Only the randomness, but yea, that can be Se. I've seen that in pretty ESFPs I came to know. Ne randomness seems... Less random to me. At least of those INTPs I've met. But they still do like those damn random pictures and videos, which I don't. They even give them in live conversations, I hate that.
    2. Who said definite? The way you speak gives me an introvert vibe. Because I can say that I'm not confident in my guess.

  6. #6
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    I think a lot of SJs have a silly, random side. It doesn't seem to always come out at first, more once you know them.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I think a lot of SJs have a silly, random side. It doesn't seem to always come out at first, more once you know them.
    More likely, once they allow themselves to go with it.

  8. #8
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    1. Only the randomness, but yea, that can be Se. I've seen that in pretty ESFPs I came to know. Ne randomness seems... Less random to me. At least of those INTPs I've met. But they still do like those damn random pictures and videos, which I don't. They even give them in live conversations, I hate that.
    2. Who said definite? The way you speak gives me an introvert vibe. Because I can say that I'm not confident in my guess.
    Haha. Based on several things you say about me I'm still going with ENTJ for your type.

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I think a lot of SJs have a silly, random side. It doesn't seem to always come out at first, more once you know them.
    Woo! Breaking stereotypes!

  9. #9
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Judging by this video, I do get an ISTJ vibe from you.

    You come across as very straightforward and matter-of-fact way, you access and express internal perceptions easily and without much hesitation, you consistently provide related, concrete examples to justify or flesh out your answer your answers, and whenever you talk about groups or activities you participate in, you either have a pretty good idea of where you fit in and how you expect them to go, or you show some diffidence about activities that aren't really going anywhere. And the periodic judgments about being a boring person or having a boring video may hint at inferior Ne, because I also get the impression at the same time that it's something you enjoy when other people supply it in the form of high energy or optimism.

    You come across as calm and stable, not particularly energetic at all. Definitely an introvert, I'd say.

    So yeah, ISTJ.

  10. #10
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Judging by this video, I do get an ISTJ vibe from you.

    You come across as very straightforward and matter-of-fact, you access and express internal perceptions easily and without much hesitation, you consistently provide related, concrete examples to justify or flesh out your answer your answers, and whenever you talk about groups or activities you participate in, you either have a pretty good idea of where you fit in and how you expect them to go, or you show some diffidence about activities that aren't really going anywhere. And the periodic judgments about being a boring person or having a boring video may hint at inferior Ne, because I also get the impression at the same time that it's something you enjoy when other people supply it in the form of high energy or optimism.

    You come across as calm and stable, not particularly energetic at all. Definitely an introvert, I'd say.

    So yeah, ISTJ.

Similar Threads

  1. It's that time of year again
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 03:19 PM
  2. Favorite time of the year?
    By NewEra in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 05:30 PM
  3. How well do you fit one of the 16 types?
    By Ilah in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 10:31 PM
  4. Man of the Year?
    By miss fortune in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO