User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type am I (multiple choice)?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • buffalo

3 60.00%
  • ISTJ

2 40.00%
  • Google Chrome

3 60.00%
  • PB&J

3 60.00%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • moo

3 60.00%
  • fatal familial insomnia

2 40.00%
  • zygomaticus major

3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
12 Last

your resident asshole

Default Well it's that time of the year again...

It's time for a hyper-condensed summary of myself that leaves out practically everything about me.

E/I
    - I love talking to people as long as they initiate the conversation...unless of course they are annoying. This doesn't make for many conversations.
    S/N
    - I am a sensor who is happiest when able to let go and just live in the moment. This rarely happens.
    T/F
    - Dunno what to put here.
    - Ok I thought of one. My friend and I both want to be doctors, but she likes to emphasize how she can help others (very Fe). My reason for wanting to be a doctor is very selfish in that I am simply immensely interested in medicine.
    P/J
    - I think P/J can only be determined by cognitive functions.

You may now ask me anything, including questions about calculus and the meaning of life.

your resident asshole

Woo! Made a boring vid!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    So after a few years I decided to finally make a video. It kind of sucks and I don't think it reveals much about my personality, but here you go!

Sorry about the weird ghostly noise in the background. My laptop webcam captured the fan sound in a strange way.

Ti - maybe.
    P - maybe.
    Se - certainly.
    I - definitely.

I see:

Writing: Fi, Se, Ne.
    Speaking: Se, Fi.
    I, P.

Vibes I get: ESFP, INFP.

My prioritized guess is ESFP. I'm not too confident about it, as there are some contradictions... Like the Ne part.

your resident asshole

@Typoz - Thanks for your input.

Two quick questions...

1. Where are you seeing Ne from? Randomness does not necessarily equate to Ne.
    2. If you see definite introversion, why type me as an extravert?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    @Typoz - Thanks for your input.

Two quick questions...

1. Where are you seeing Ne from? Randomness does not necessarily equate to Ne.
    2. If you see definite introversion, why type me as an extravert?
    1. Only the randomness, but yea, that can be Se. I've seen that in pretty ESFPs I came to know. Ne randomness seems... Less random to me. At least of those INTPs I've met. But they still do like those damn random pictures and videos, which I don't. They even give them in live conversations, I hate that.
    2. Who said definite? The way you speak gives me an introvert vibe. Because I can say that I'm not confident in my guess.

I think a lot of SJs have a silly, random side. It doesn't seem to always come out at first, more once you know them.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I think a lot of SJs have a silly, random side. It doesn't seem to always come out at first, more once you know them.
    More likely, once they allow themselves to go with it.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    1. Only the randomness, but yea, that can be Se. I've seen that in pretty ESFPs I came to know. Ne randomness seems... Less random to me. At least of those INTPs I've met. But they still do like those damn random pictures and videos, which I don't. They even give them in live conversations, I hate that.
    2. Who said definite? The way you speak gives me an introvert vibe. Because I can say that I'm not confident in my guess.
    Haha. Based on several things you say about me I'm still going with ENTJ for your type.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Woo! Breaking stereotypes!

Judging by this video, I do get an ISTJ vibe from you.

You come across as very straightforward and matter-of-fact way, you access and express internal perceptions easily and without much hesitation, you consistently provide related, concrete examples to justify or flesh out your answer your answers, and whenever you talk about groups or activities you participate in, you either have a pretty good idea of where you fit in and how you expect them to go, or you show some diffidence about activities that aren't really going anywhere. And the periodic judgments about being a boring person or having a boring video may hint at inferior Ne, because I also get the impression at the same time that it's something you enjoy when other people supply it in the form of high energy or optimism.

You come across as calm and stable, not particularly energetic at all. Definitely an introvert, I'd say.

So yeah, ISTJ.

Judging by this video, I do get an ISTJ vibe from you.

You come across as very straightforward and matter-of-fact, you access and express internal perceptions easily and without much hesitation, you consistently provide related, concrete examples to justify or flesh out your answer your answers, and whenever you talk about groups or activities you participate in, you either have a pretty good idea of where you fit in and how you expect them to go, or you show some diffidence about activities that aren't really going anywhere. And the periodic judgments about being a boring person or having a boring video may hint at inferior Ne, because I also get the impression at the same time that it's something you enjoy when other people supply it in the form of high energy or optimism.

You come across as calm and stable, not particularly energetic at all. Definitely an introvert, I'd say.

So yeah, ISTJ.