• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Well it's that time of the year again...

What type am I (multiple choice)?

• buffalo

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Google Chrome

• PB&J

• ISFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • moo

• fatal familial insomnia

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • zygomaticus major

• Total voters

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
It's time for a hyper-condensed summary of myself that leaves out practically everything about me.

E/I
- I love talking to people as long as they initiate the conversation...unless of course they are annoying. This doesn't make for many conversations.
S/N
- I am a sensor who is happiest when able to let go and just live in the moment. This rarely happens.
T/F
- Dunno what to put here.
- Ok I thought of one. My friend and I both want to be doctors, but she likes to emphasize how she can help others (very Fe). My reason for wanting to be a doctor is very selfish in that I am simply immensely interested in medicine.
P/J
- I think P/J can only be determined by cognitive functions.

You may now ask me anything, including questions about calculus and the meaning of life.

/DG/

Woo! Made a boring vid!

So after a few years I decided to finally make a video. It kind of sucks and I don't think it reveals much about my personality, but here you go!

Sorry about the weird ghostly noise in the background. My laptop webcam captured the fan sound in a strange way.

/DG/

[MENTION=15978]Typoz[/MENTION] - Thanks for your input. :)

Two quick questions...

1. Where are you seeing Ne from? Randomness does not necessarily equate to Ne.
2. If you see definite introversion, why type me as an extravert?

gromit

likes this
I think a lot of SJs have a silly, random side. It doesn't seem to always come out at first, more once you know them.

/DG/

1. Only the randomness, but yea, that can be Se. I've seen that in pretty ESFPs I came to know. Ne randomness seems... Less random to me. At least of those INTPs I've met. But they still do like those damn random pictures and videos, which I don't. They even give them in live conversations, I hate that. :D
2. Who said definite? :) The way you speak gives me an introvert vibe. Because I can say that I'm not confident in my guess. :D
Haha. Based on several things you say about me I'm still going with ENTJ for your type. :)

I think a lot of SJs have a silly, random side. It doesn't seem to always come out at first, more once you know them.
Woo! Breaking stereotypes! :rock:

Judging by this video, I do get an ISTJ vibe from you.

You come across as very straightforward and matter-of-fact way, you access and express internal perceptions easily and without much hesitation, you consistently provide related, concrete examples to justify or flesh out your answer your answers, and whenever you talk about groups or activities you participate in, you either have a pretty good idea of where you fit in and how you expect them to go, or you show some diffidence about activities that aren't really going anywhere. And the periodic judgments about being a boring person or having a boring video may hint at inferior Ne, because I also get the impression at the same time that it's something you enjoy when other people supply it in the form of high energy or optimism.

You come across as calm and stable, not particularly energetic at all. Definitely an introvert, I'd say.

So yeah, ISTJ.

Judging by this video, I do get an ISTJ vibe from you.

You come across as very straightforward and matter-of-fact, you access and express internal perceptions easily and without much hesitation, you consistently provide related, concrete examples to justify or flesh out your answer your answers, and whenever you talk about groups or activities you participate in, you either have a pretty good idea of where you fit in and how you expect them to go, or you show some diffidence about activities that aren't really going anywhere. And the periodic judgments about being a boring person or having a boring video may hint at inferior Ne, because I also get the impression at the same time that it's something you enjoy when other people supply it in the form of high energy or optimism.

You come across as calm and stable, not particularly energetic at all. Definitely an introvert, I'd say.

So yeah, ISTJ.

[MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION] Don't forget that it's a monologue.

Yes, it's self-evident that it's a monologue. I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything.

Well you can't be too energetic during a monologue, especially if it's in the evening...

I already took that into account. It's not like I expect an extrovert to flail all over the place to demonstrate their extroversion in these videos.

/DG/

[MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION] - Thanks for taking the time to check out my video.

Well you can't be too energetic during a monologue, especially if it's in the evening...
Good point, but I'm not particularly energetic in general.

/DG/

As I said, you strike me as an introvert from the way you speak, but I can see a resemblance of an ESFP in you. The ESFPs who I've met didn't seem energetic, especially after 18. They were much less excited about stuff, etc.. But then again, they were smoking pot. :D

Haha. Well I'm not a pothead.