User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type am I (multiple choice)?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • buffalo

    3 60.00%
  • ISTJ

    2 40.00%
  • Google Chrome

    3 60.00%
  • PB&J

    3 60.00%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • moo

    3 60.00%
  • fatal familial insomnia

    2 40.00%
  • zygomaticus major

    3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12

Results 11 to 19 of 19

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    @senza tema Don't forget that it's a monologue.

  2. #12
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    @senza tema Don't forget that it's a monologue.
    Yes, it's self-evident that it's a monologue. I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Yes, it's self-evident that it's a monologue. I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything.
    Well you can't be too energetic during a monologue, especially if it's in the evening...

  4. #14
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Well you can't be too energetic during a monologue, especially if it's in the evening...
    I already took that into account. It's not like I expect an extrovert to flail all over the place to demonstrate their extroversion in these videos.

  5. #15
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    @senza tema - Thanks for taking the time to check out my video.

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Well you can't be too energetic during a monologue, especially if it's in the evening...
    Good point, but I'm not particularly energetic in general.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    @senza tema - Thanks for taking the time to check out my video.


    Good point, but I'm not particularly energetic in general.
    As I said, you strike me as an introvert from the way you speak, but I can see a resemblance of an ESFP in you. The ESFPs who I've met didn't seem energetic, especially after 18. They were much less excited about stuff, etc.. But then again, they were smoking pot.

  7. #17
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    As I said, you strike me as an introvert from the way you speak, but I can see a resemblance of an ESFP in you. The ESFPs who I've met didn't seem energetic, especially after 18. They were much less excited about stuff, etc.. But then again, they were smoking pot.
    Haha. Well I'm not a pothead.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Haha. Well I'm not a pothead.
    Anyway, you got my opinion - ESFP, and I'm sticking to it, even though I'm not confident about it.

  9. #19
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Anyway, you got my opinion - ESFP, and I'm sticking to it, even though I'm not confident about it.
    All right then, I appreciate the input.

Similar Threads

  1. It's that time of year again
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 03:19 PM
  2. Favorite time of the year?
    By NewEra in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 05:30 PM
  3. How well do you fit one of the 16 types?
    By Ilah in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 10:31 PM
  4. Man of the Year?
    By miss fortune in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO