• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type: Try Me (Part 2)

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Type: Try Me (Part 2)

i tried this 2 years ago. still at square one.
Type Questionnaire
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

i just graduated college. today is the first day of my 2nd job and i need to start practicing for the LSATs a month ago, recently kicked out (then let back in a week later) from the house and after car, phone & rent are paid in a week i'll be broke. stressed? na!
no medications necessary, little age (early 20s) and in need of more sex.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
wednesday night i went to a spoken word poetry performance at a local Ethiopian restaurant. one of the features themes was fatherhood. he was raised by a step-father because his biological father was a lame. and, he's a step-father to 15 year old, doing his best to impress upon the same beliefs. my mother & grandmother raised me. my biological father was rarely in the picture.

recently i've wondered how it'd be like to be a father. when i first looked at the picture i thought of why these 2 were walking down a corridor to public transportation? i figured they were in new york or a metropolis where you're better off hopping a bus or train than driving. when i looked at the sign though i realize they weren't american. the photograph's concept is obvious though. the photographer's angle depicts their ascension from darkness and blah-blahh-blah pretentious babble of guiding children from their darkness blah blah.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

ok, time to fix the car. how? first, got to get the car to the side of the road if i can. were going to have to pop the hood. i dont know enough about cars to change much, so if my friends don't were going to have to flag someone to help out.

more likely than not, though, i'd crack a joke or laugh it off. even though we might miss concert, as long as were having fun we won't be missing anything. plus, if the need is aching we'd all likely have cell phones; call a taxi or google search the nearest bus/train. there are more ways than a car fix to patch up the problem.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

leh go! if we've got a guy on driver-drink supervision and we've been invited to an afterparty (id like to assume with the artist) there is no point in skipping up the chance. although, if it was clear the driver had issues with being surrounded by the "festivities" without indulging, it might be wise to leave while we can. especially since most big concerts are rarely a Friday or Saturday night. dont want to lose cash (work) over a night of fun.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

it depends on the friend and if were all chatting. sometimes people say these things to get a reaction out of you, and more often than not i wont give them what they want. i'd likely speak up if i think the friend appears serious or otherwise i'll let it slide and watch them explain their belief out.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

we'd have to pick a belief. lets go with a dislike of pedophilia. i do stand-up comedy and the trade requires digging. the greats (and not so greats too) scavenge through menacing, obscure or mundane subjects and resurface on stage to humorously examine these matters for our entertainment & thought. child molestation is one of the very few beliefs which makes me uncomfortable. so, i crack jokes about white vans and make light of the situation. i am not disturbed by jokes on stage neither.

however, if i ever saw child molestation i'd do what most would. partake :wink:

in stopping the assailant. either by force or police force.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

what a big question. i think i developed my beliefs through unhealthy discourse, experience and finding out what works best. once upon a time i wasn't as open to homosexuality, strict view of monogamy, proponent for Christianity, but things change when you apply reason. now i am agnostic, engaged in relations with multiple partners, and i have friends of all sexual orientation or genders. with new information, i grew and expand their perspective to become more inclusive, as well as understanding.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

i like the questions, but i need to type the answers fast or i'll be bored. the aforementioned disclaimer is a clear indication my attention span is a distinguishing feature of my personality. however, my brain isn't scattered. i can focus. yet, the thirst for intrigue is likely unquenchable. the idea of sitting at a desk is mental suicide for a guy like me. i think i could live the jim halpert (the office) life if i had to, yet my weekends would have to be filled or otherwise i'd become Creed Bratton.

although i can focus, my life isn't nearly as organized as i'd like. stand-up comedy, LSATs, girlfriend, jobs, peculiar sexual addictions, bank account are all a chore along with household task at times because i become lazy.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

when the adrenaline pumps, i pay mind. when i dont, the results are 65% likely i should have. however, i'd consider a gut feeling different than intuition in the jungian definition. although the note of irregularities in external or internal stimuli can be deemed to derive from the idea of unconscious or undecipherable data. i have a number of hunches about the political, economical and daily scene which have become nothing more than hunches. so, i don't weigh too much on them if i

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

pretty simple: i am energized by creating or physical activities. whether i be on stage performing, creating a new "social" bond, in class creating BS, writing, driving around town or playing a sport (basketball, football or rock climbing) my morale boost. anytime i do boring task which i am obligated to do out of some social necessity i can feel the urge to dash to the nearest exit.

Reversal (Shadow) MBTI Test

ISFJ
Introvert(33%) Sensing(62%) Feeling(55%) Judging(78%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
You have distinctive preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (55%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

you guys wont get off to the video, except [MENTION=7760]LEGERdeMAIN[/MENTION]. im not [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] 's type. so, maybe [MENTION=1456]Domino[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] , [MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION], [MENTION=7111]fidelia[/MENTION] & [MENTION=16710]Arkigos[/MENTION] can give it a try. and [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] can drop a trite comment, while [MENTION=4939]kyuuei[/MENTION] can make an apperance.

by the way thanks [MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] for the questions. enjoy the bacon.

& me

i have a webcam. i was bored.[/

Videos to help typing. I have an idea of my type, but why the hell not? go for it.

Last edited:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
any questions? comments?

Apostolos

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I read it and I found it interesting. I didn't see the video but I'll see it. Unfortunately, I don't have something important to ask. What was the reason you made this thread? Who are your favourite stand-up comedians? Is there a video of You performing?

edit: I saw the video. I think that you may like an experimental movie I saw recently. I really liked it. I believe the director is an ISFP. Here is the teaser:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
i want to find out whether im entp, enfp or neither.

favorite comedians? George Carlin, Dave Chapelle, Bill Burr, Kevin Hart, Jerrod Carmichael, Anthony Jesalnik, Louis CK, Dylan Moran, Red Foxx, Chris Rock, Richard Pryor and etc. but my standup videos coming soon as I do more showcases.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10239]You[/MENTION]
ENTP 7w6 probably So/Sx

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That was a pretty darn sick nasty gangster boss video from the ghetto I enjoyed it and I'm inclined to think You is typed correctly.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
entp I guess

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
thanks chana for the detailed response.

[MENTION=10239]You[/MENTION]
ENTP 7w6 probably So/Sx

ive tested and self-diagnosed myself as 7w8 sx/sp for a while. originally was sx/so.

nice to get another perspective for once. why so dom? why 7w6? i never was or figured myself either.

Last edited:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
give me 30 dollars and I will write you a 2 page, 12-pt font, double-spaced analysis on your personality type.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
steep charge, especially after the student aid deadline.

what about you do pro bono for 1 page case report?

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ne primary seems clear. You appear ENFP to me. Fi (second function of ENFP) is much more subjective in most contexts and resists classification. ENTP uses Ti for their second process and is more likely to be cool with categorization. I need to do a few free profiling sessions for a certification course so hit me up if you interested. Pretty confident I can give you clarity on your type.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yer Fe. Entp? Intp?

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
toss them in a hat and pull them out. you know? like my monkey ears.