** I appreciate anyone who can read this** *Sorry for grammar errors, my fingers are tired from typing on this iPhone!
Female: 30 years old*
So for the longest I came back as ENFP, but then started reading more of it & watching what ENFPs write about & thought most of their beliefs/values didn't match with me except for fun & loving, freespirit, easy going & imagination.. Well on the imagination I noticed a lot of em live in fantasy world as in, my little pony & world of war crafts.. Yeah, that's not me!*
I actually put thought into it & was rating myself too high or low because I like to have fun and wasn't thinking outside of fun.*
I now come back as ESTP or ENTP. My N/S are kind of balance and almost identical. I think BOTH fit me.*
My mind is very quick & always going*
Except, I'm not athletic - I'm a klutz!
The "do-er" ummm I KNOW what needs to be done, but I'm a procrastinator... Give me a little push start or I waste time & then Realize oh crap! And go into turbo mode.*
Things left open: MIXED! I actually do like structure & plans set in place with details (then I know if it's fun or not).. But, I hardly follow through with it..
I don't like being confined though, I want freedom.
Social butterfly! You need a leash at times with me.
- if I'm out out with friends & you can't find me, my friends say "she didn't leave, she just got side tracked and she will be back!
*My imagination is large, crazy & bizarre but no "fantasy" or sci-fi..
INSIDE; I think I'm secretly an adrendine exciting nerd in hiding thats full of everything and curiosity.
People don't fully get me: they think I'm ONLY that weeeeee party it up have fun girl.*
I throw a lot of curve balls with people once they know me a little bit more. I'm all layers like a book.*
They think I am either: Too Sensitive & weak (which I am only sensitive with someone I love & can put them before me)
Fun acquaintances & fun friends, I dont think I really appreciate/value them, I know it's only fun. But get mad & sad when I think about it but Relieved too and go into hibernating , then re-emerge into fun world.
One may think not enough sensitivity, cold & mean, *very tough minded & independent "wow how have you held your spirit up"?*
I can nit pick & analyze all in my head and external. But very bubbly.*
• HUMANITY? Could really careless of the communities & volunteering (even though I've done it now & then but it's not a priority)
• HELPFUL & WORK STUFF
*- yes, of course, morals & ethics.
- I'm very different with being helpful from work to personal (as most)
- WORK: I do go out of my way because that's apart of my job and expected of me as an employee. You don't help - you're fired
- I do help at work because I like to also. I may feel smarter, and it does feel good when I've showed someone what to do.
- *but will get annoyed with it after a bit.. And start to crap in my head about them
- either help just because it's ethically right, because the other can't do it so I do, just to go with the flow, I feel smarter, help to get it done & move on.
- I have fallen behind at work for trying to juggle my work & others.
- I don't like to speak up & ask for help, it's a weakness to me and possibly know I've been slacking myself
PERSONAL: Flip Flop: I can be very selfish and procrastinate on helping. What do I get out of it or I guess I will do it*
- I will go out of my way to the ones I really respect & know appreciate it*
OR the ones who don't constantly ask & aren't lazy.
• WORK: I like it when the boss tells me what they want & just give it to me and let me do it & show my competence. I also zone out once they go way into detail, I already know what you want, let me go & do it.*
I prefer bullet points with a quick highlights that are detailed to the point.
As much as I love flexibility in the work place with changes, I want my boss to give me exact concrete. I hate it when the boss flip flops their mind in how they want a project done -> do it -> then they change their mind -> re-do it *waste of time!!)
Some bosses have said "stop looking at the big picture and going into the future, just do this"*
- But I can already see where it's gonna get messed up, fix now & not waste time.*
- I love to come up & create new ideas at work, how something flows to the end - read in between the lines.*
- very proficient in technology & grab on.
- creating a new programs sounds fun! Maybe a chat system so employees can communicate quicker.*
- takes me a bit to begin something, I'm always finding, searching & brainstorming for the items to go with what I'm working on. It can consume me.
- I like to know what I'm working on first, but then while I'm working as a I go, I really learn and get that "ah-ha"!! And more ideas.*
I love it & want to socialize but at times I just want to get down to business and work. But then I miss teamwork, and socializing, new ideas. But I sometimes don't speak up or lose focus with everyone around me.*
- I feel most comfortable asking questions one on one or small group - never a large group unless I know exactly what I'm speaking of.
- WORK: I don't feel comfortable telling what to do at work - only showing. But once I've created something at work, I don't want someone to change my creation.*
I'm such a procrastinator!! But know I'm very competent & can learn quick.
*- HOME: I like to make the rules, it's about me &*my way , my time schedule (even though I can't follow the schedule)
- I can do it but you can't*
- I can be a snot
- but I'm very flexible & understanding *& adoring
- *like others to take in charge and show me something different, stand up!
• EMOTIONS & EMPATHY:
I guess I'm more of a 'spaz' when it's something to my feelings & involves me
*- yeah I can show & have them, but do I let someone else's personal problems effect me?*
- is it real where I feel sad & aww? Not really, I just can relate & give insight & it does feel good providing insight to the non complainers.*
I feel important then.
- I just know how to mold to you & know what to say with what kind of expression & empathy.*
- I don't like to talk about my problems really unless someone may ask. I hate being a cry baby of my problems to people.*
- RELATIONSHIPS: once *i've gotten involved in an intimate relationship & my feelings are really there, I actually do want to talk about emotions & us and hear emotions from the other.*
Lots of the times words don't effect me.. Now if i see someone physically hurt yes, this has impact or if I'm watching real life episode of something bad because I don't know them truthfully & know their BS!
- Brush me off & ignore, that impacts me.
- I'm very good with physical body expressions & NON - pick up on them
I can definitely relate to a lot with people, but I like it more about me at times*
I'm very loyal & you can trust me with secrets & opening up to me. *I can have motives secretly.*
Just because I'm talking of past personal matters doesn't mean I've emotionally opened up (stop thinking that!)
• HUNCHES & GUT:
- Honestly.. I think it's okay for me to have hunches because I then explore more, come up with ideas.
- *But I do not like it when others go off of hunches, I want the exact from others.
• OUTSPOKEN: Yes & No.
- WORK: *I'm hardly outspoken because I lack confidence in myself and am hesitant (even though I know I'm right)
- lacking of confidence though could be more personal, I'm very smart, did not graduate HS, so this is more of a mental thing possibly. I'm tricking my mind and own capabilities
- I actually work in Human Resources & am internally proud of where I made it with no education. *
- Internally think "no I'm right! But whatever,*think what you want"*
OR think "I'm right", but then see other views
- Reaction: this is MANY factors.
~ Depends on how close I am with the person: If I am extremely close & comfortable, the person will probably hear my view points (I like to be right)
~ How inferior do I feel with them?
~ Do I respect what they say & trust
~ Do I feel the stuff they say is stupid
~ Do I feel I'm smarter & would win the conversation
~ Are they smarter and more insightful and I would learn? So approach in a respectful manner with being intrigued.*
~ Depends on their own personality
~ the type that can't look at other views & actually don't live reality, I just agree & let it be
HUMOR: I need humor in my life.
I'm quirky, can laugh & entertain myself & others. My jokes aren't comedian funny to be published & make money off of. They are more of a "wtf",*crossed the line with it being off the wall, silly & goofy.
• VALUES & BELIEFS:
Hmm, not really sure honestly?*
- I've always been the type to want to have fun, so I never internally reflected & pushed for this and went with the flow, dealt with it so I could have fun & escape.
- I've learned this made me seem weak, no value to my mind so others did not understand me & thought maybe I'm non-sense. But no, I've always paid attention to others, I may not of acted what I thought, but my mind was going & I was deciding what NOT to become more of.*
- ADULT: *this is changing a lot & realized I strongly believe in ethics & morals.
- Don't laugh at others if they have a disability, those are the most genuine & real people.
TREATMENT: it's called being CORDIAL! With limits.*
I don't think everyone is good AND bad. I think we're all lunatics, have issues and can manipulate. It's life as much as it sucks.*
- some just show their bad side more
- some show a good side, but it's fake
- some are good and bad
- its the vibe.*
- HONESTY: I've always been a pretty honest person, but I'm learning to actually speak it more (when I'm bothered or asked for an opinion)
- I do believe in at times we have to manipulate our way though (oddly)
- But I do not like evil manipulation, even though I'm fully capable of it.*
*I**don't have any high personal values as in religion..*
~ Outgoing & quirky
- I can mold to almost any situation & person
- openness, I can talk of anything & everything, people then also open up
- MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC
- Anything with people*
- Investigating stuff if I'm ever curious of something*
- *Sportbikes & race cars, guns adrenaline
- white water rafting sounds fun. I wanna try it
- Learning & seeing new things
- Using my hands & putting stuff together
- technology, I can put together stuff & have torn stuff apart to fix it if need be
- getting dirty
- Being fun with someone, bantering & picking on each other in a fun manner
- Dance clubs*
- the sun & beaches
- Baseball games & drinking a beer with nachos!*
- One on one time with people close in my heart & I respect.*
- Movies (drama, suspense, real stories & comedy)
I like active stuff but I am not athletic ,I'm a klutz! But grasp onto grounds of basketball or football. *
As much as I am about having fun, I still want to learn too while having fun (deep inside)
I think I love 'fun' so much because there's laughter & diversity, feel good, carefree and freedom, easy going.*
But get bored with people who only want to have 'fun' where they need to be fake like a high status quo & fake popular - life in the fast city type.. (if that all made sense)& they don't want to learn anything new while having fun & can help me grow & I help them.*
Then I go into shut down mode & hibernate, self reflect looking for more..
Then I'm right back to fun because I'm bored & want action.*
I love to talk & when I do it's random stuff or talking to someone of their issues. *I love random talk that flows and keeps going.
But With the random conversations where it's only a couple words & nothing to it, I get bored & lose interest. (genuine true conversations, they are not teaching me something & challenging my mind or just intriguing & meaning).
I am really intrigued and value the person if they are quick to teach, dominating approach & quick mind, humorous (actually witty) and full of excitment.*
I hate pulling teeth for conversations.. Flow - YES!
I lose all patience when I have to re-explain something and someone just can't read between the lines and "not get it"