User Tag List

First 345

Quote Originally Posted by RisaMoccasin View Post
    I am 14. XD Yeah. I think I'm an N, maybe a weak N or S-influenced N, but I'm not calling myself an N yet, I'm just considering it as a very highly likely possibility.
    @ScottJames
    Thanks so much for all your help! Those videos were awesome. I am likely an INFJ but again, I'm going to do more research and self-reflecting before I type myself as such. ^^
    You are a P.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    You are a P.
    INFJ fits me too well for me to at least not have a weak P preference too. I'm not saying I'm a J, but I'm also not saying I'm a P. Leaving my options open until I make my decision simply because I don't want to change my type 10 times in a row and seem like an idiot. xD

INFJ fits me too well for me to at least not have a weak P preference too. I'm not saying I'm a J, but I'm also not saying I'm a P. Leaving my options open until I make my decision simply because I don't want to change my type 10 times in a row and seem like an idiot. xD
    From the way you were acting on camera, I can tell that you're P and I've already given the reasons for it. I'm confident that you're a P.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    From the way you were acting on camera, I can tell that you're P and I've already given the reasons for it. I'm confident that you're a P.
    Thank you very much for your input I'm just trying to leave my options open, though, like I said. Don't want to have a revelation I'm a J type and go "well crap, here I am changing another letter..." even if it's not likely X'D

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I disagree. INFJ leads with a perceiving function so they can easily appear like a perceiver and often test as perceivers. I've been typed as a perceiver more than once.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Okay, so I have a question on whether this would make me a P or a J. I'm not very organized but mostly because I'm always off trying to save someone or busy doing something value oriented. If I wanted to, I could be organized, but I just would rather spend my time and effort on other things that, when compared to, I care less about being organized. In fact, I'm very hard on myself for not being organized (while still being effective in my values) and I am an extreme perfectionist and lay awake some nights drilling myself on all the things I could have done better, or all the things that could've been more organized. Is that more J or P?

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Also, this is the strangest thing. :\ So far, I'm finding that I relate to the INFJ profiles, but to the INFP people. If I go on the INFP forums, or confession Tumblrs, I say "that's so me". But when talking to INFJ people, I feel... Like I understand, but distantly, like I'm disconnected.
    So basically I relate to INFJ profiles and INFP people.
    Any reasons coming to mind on why this may be?

Also, this is the strangest thing. :\ So far, I'm finding that I relate to the INFJ profiles, but to the INFP people. If I go on the INFP forums, or confession Tumblrs, I say "that's so me". But when talking to INFJ people, I feel... Like I understand, but distantly, like I'm disconnected.
    Crap profiles, interpretation or lack of details? Plus one for the INFP.

MBTI
    INTP

It's the same reason why I can relate to INTJ profiles even though I am an INTP: we both have similar structures that are expressed in different ways. For example, for an INTJ and an INTP, we both have the same basic structure of being introverted thinkers who use intuition. However, one of the main differences between an INTJ and an INTP is how they use their intuitions to process information.

So, an INTP will like knowledge to make sense for its own sake, while an INTJ wants information to make sense so s/he can apply it to the real world. (There's a nice little INTJ/P chart here that delineates some of the main differences for us.)

It will be the same way for an INFJ vs. an INFP in terms of how they process their feelings and how they want to apply them to the world. (This is a good website for how INFJs interact with the world via their feelings - do you see any similarities here as well? Also, I found this website dedicated to exploring more between INFP/J differences - also written by an INFJ.)

I hope this helps!
    "The words printed here are concepts. You must go through the experiences. " ~ St. Augustine

"Beware of the person of one book. " ~ St. Thomas Aquinas

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ntuitive View Post
    It's the same reason why I can relate to INTJ profiles even though I am an INTP: we both have similar structures that are expressed in different ways. For example, for an INTJ and an INTP, we both have the same basic structure of being introverted thinkers who use intuition. However, one of the main differences between an INTJ and an INTP is how they use their intuitions to process information.

So, an INTP will like knowledge to make sense for its own sake, while an INTJ wants information to make sense so s/he can apply it to the real world. (There's a nice little INTJ/P chart here that delineates some of the main differences for us.)

It will be the same way for an INFJ vs. an INFP in terms of how they process their feelings and how they want to apply them to the world. (This is a good website for how INFJs interact with the world via their feelings - do you see any similarities here as well? Also, I found this website dedicated to exploring more between INFP/J differences - also written by an INFJ.)

I hope this helps!
    That did help a lot, thank you so much!
    I use a Behind-the-Scenes communication style rather than a Chart-the-Course style (and people who use the Chart-the-Course communication style always make me feel really intruded upon, frustrated, and drained) so I'm likely an INFP...