User Tag List

First 345

Results 41 to 50 of 50

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RisaMoccasin View Post
    I am 14. XD Yeah. I think I'm an N, maybe a weak N or S-influenced N, but I'm not calling myself an N yet, I'm just considering it as a very highly likely possibility.
    @ScottJames
    Thanks so much for all your help! Those videos were awesome. I am likely an INFJ but again, I'm going to do more research and self-reflecting before I type myself as such. ^^
    You are a P.

  2. #42
    Member RisaMoccasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    You are a P.
    INFJ fits me too well for me to at least not have a weak P preference too. I'm not saying I'm a J, but I'm also not saying I'm a P. Leaving my options open until I make my decision simply because I don't want to change my type 10 times in a row and seem like an idiot. xD

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RisaMoccasin View Post
    INFJ fits me too well for me to at least not have a weak P preference too. I'm not saying I'm a J, but I'm also not saying I'm a P. Leaving my options open until I make my decision simply because I don't want to change my type 10 times in a row and seem like an idiot. xD
    From the way you were acting on camera, I can tell that you're P and I've already given the reasons for it. I'm confident that you're a P.

  4. #44
    Member RisaMoccasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    From the way you were acting on camera, I can tell that you're P and I've already given the reasons for it. I'm confident that you're a P.
    Thank you very much for your input I'm just trying to leave my options open, though, like I said. Don't want to have a revelation I'm a J type and go "well crap, here I am changing another letter..." even if it's not likely X'D

  5. #45
    Senior Member ScottJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    221

    Default

    I disagree. INFJ leads with a perceiving function so they can easily appear like a perceiver and often test as perceivers. I've been typed as a perceiver more than once.

  6. #46
    Member RisaMoccasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Okay, so I have a question on whether this would make me a P or a J. I'm not very organized but mostly because I'm always off trying to save someone or busy doing something value oriented. If I wanted to, I could be organized, but I just would rather spend my time and effort on other things that, when compared to, I care less about being organized. In fact, I'm very hard on myself for not being organized (while still being effective in my values) and I am an extreme perfectionist and lay awake some nights drilling myself on all the things I could have done better, or all the things that could've been more organized. Is that more J or P?

  7. #47
    Member RisaMoccasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Also, this is the strangest thing. :\ So far, I'm finding that I relate to the INFJ profiles, but to the INFP people. If I go on the INFP forums, or confession Tumblrs, I say "that's so me". But when talking to INFJ people, I feel... Like I understand, but distantly, like I'm disconnected.
    So basically I relate to INFJ profiles and INFP people.
    Any reasons coming to mind on why this may be?

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RisaMoccasin View Post
    Also, this is the strangest thing. :\ So far, I'm finding that I relate to the INFJ profiles, but to the INFP people. If I go on the INFP forums, or confession Tumblrs, I say "that's so me". But when talking to INFJ people, I feel... Like I understand, but distantly, like I'm disconnected.
    So basically I relate to INFJ profiles and INFP people.
    Any reasons coming to mind on why this may be?
    Crap profiles, interpretation or lack of details? Plus one for the INFP.

  9. #49
    Junior Member Ntuitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RisaMoccasin View Post
    Also, this is the strangest thing. :\ So far, I'm finding that I relate to the INFJ profiles, but to the INFP people. If I go on the INFP forums, or confession Tumblrs, I say "that's so me". But when talking to INFJ people, I feel... Like I understand, but distantly, like I'm disconnected.
    So basically I relate to INFJ profiles and INFP people.
    Any reasons coming to mind on why this may be?
    It's the same reason why I can relate to INTJ profiles even though I am an INTP: we both have similar structures that are expressed in different ways. For example, for an INTJ and an INTP, we both have the same basic structure of being introverted thinkers who use intuition. However, one of the main differences between an INTJ and an INTP is how they use their intuitions to process information.

    So, an INTP will like knowledge to make sense for its own sake, while an INTJ wants information to make sense so s/he can apply it to the real world. (There's a nice little INTJ/P chart here that delineates some of the main differences for us.)

    It will be the same way for an INFJ vs. an INFP in terms of how they process their feelings and how they want to apply them to the world. (This is a good website for how INFJs interact with the world via their feelings - do you see any similarities here as well? Also, I found this website dedicated to exploring more between INFP/J differences - also written by an INFJ.)

    I hope this helps!
    "The words printed here are concepts. You must go through the experiences. " ~ St. Augustine

    "Beware of the person of one book. " ~ St. Thomas Aquinas

  10. #50
    Member RisaMoccasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntuitive View Post
    It's the same reason why I can relate to INTJ profiles even though I am an INTP: we both have similar structures that are expressed in different ways. For example, for an INTJ and an INTP, we both have the same basic structure of being introverted thinkers who use intuition. However, one of the main differences between an INTJ and an INTP is how they use their intuitions to process information.

    So, an INTP will like knowledge to make sense for its own sake, while an INTJ wants information to make sense so s/he can apply it to the real world. (There's a nice little INTJ/P chart here that delineates some of the main differences for us.)

    It will be the same way for an INFJ vs. an INFP in terms of how they process their feelings and how they want to apply them to the world. (This is a good website for how INFJs interact with the world via their feelings - do you see any similarities here as well? Also, I found this website dedicated to exploring more between INFP/J differences - also written by an INFJ.)

    I hope this helps!
    That did help a lot, thank you so much!
    I use a Behind-the-Scenes communication style rather than a Chart-the-Course style (and people who use the Chart-the-Course communication style always make me feel really intruded upon, frustrated, and drained) so I'm likely an INFP...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2016, 01:58 PM
  2. [ESTJ] FINALLY got my mother to try MBTI
    By The Wailing Specter in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 10:56 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 08:21 PM
  4. Sarah The ISFP finally gets around to introducing herself
    By sarah in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:09 AM
  5. Easy Ways to Make Money Through Bets
    By Usehername in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO