User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ScottJames View Post
    Here's an ENFP in his Te tertiary process - at about 3:14 of the video. *Warning - bad words!
    Yeah, I don't think I get that bossy. x'D Is there an example of Ti as well so I can compare?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Honestly I don't think you have enough clarity on your internal processes at this point to come to a definitive conclusion, so you'll probably need some time to do some more studying and reflecting. If you're able to get that clarity at such a young age and get good information (you won't find a whole lot of that here) then you'll have a huge advantage. I would recommend checking out the work of Dario Nardi and Linda Berens. Also, this guy has some good videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/doctorjuice1, as does this guy, though I don't always agree with some of the types he's assigned to certain celebrities: http://www.youtube.com/davesuperpowers. Also, my mentors, Camronn Huff and Antonia Dodge are fantastic. I highly recommend checking them out as well: http://geniusawakening.com.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by RisaMoccasin View Post
    Yeah, I don't think I get that bossy. x'D Is there an example of Ti as well so I can compare?
    I'll see what I can find.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Honestly I don't think you have enough clarity on your internal processes at this point to come to a definitive conclusion, so you'll probably need some time to do some more studying and reflecting. If you're able to get that clarity at such a young age and get good information (you won't find a whole lot of that here) then you'll have a huge advantage. I would recommend checking out the work of Dario Nardi and Linda Berens. Also, this guy has some good videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/doctorjuice1, as does this guy, though I don't always agree with some of the types he's assigned to certain celebrities: http://www.youtube.com/davesuperpowers. Also, my mentors, Camronn Huff and Antonia Dodge are fantastic. I highly recommend checking them out as well: http://geniusawakening.com.
    Alrighty. Thank you for your time and help and the links and everything ^^

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

My pleasure.

And here's an INFJ in his tertiary process using 'truth' and 'accuracy' (from his perspective) coming from his Ti to lash out at people who he feels have put him on the defensive. It's important to understand that this is not a typical INFJ - we could get into a whole bunch of things that make him a unique INFJ in unique circumstances, but if you can cut through all that and break down what he's saying then I think you can see what I'm taking about. *Warning - more bad words!

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

My pleasure.

And here's an INFJ in his tertiary process using 'truth' and 'accuracy' (from his perspective) coming from his Ti to lash out at people who he feels have put him on the defensive. It's important to understand that this is not a typical INFJ - we could get into a whole bunch of things that make him a unique INFJ in unique circumstances, but if you can cut through all that and break down what he's saying then I think you can see what I'm taking about. *Warning - more bad words!
    I watched most of that and then went back and watched the Te again and I do indeed see what you mean, and I think I had inaccurate information about Te because I can see more of a Ti tert process than Te in myself.
    Actually, the more I hear about INFJ, the more it seems to fit, though I'm not going to go and type myself as that because I want to be sure before I carelessly toss around "OMG I'M AN INFJ". Do you have any more sources off the top of your head that have reliable info on INFJ? (I'm going to go looking on my own as well but I just want to make sure I don't have false information XD) I'm going to check out the links you gave me a few posts ago as well ^^ Seriously, thanks so much for your help!

I'd say you should use an IxFP title, as you said you can relate to both. That's why cognitive function tests give percentage results.

Besides, you look young, I'd say 14 or 15. People usually change, at least a little. Which, in this case, may be a little to S or N side. Another thing is influence by others, I remember you saying that your mom influenced you about being an introvert, may be something similar with your S-ish habits. I still vote you as an N.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Here's a pretty good dissection of the difference between INFP and INFJ:

I did take some issue with one of the details he mentioned. This was my comment.

Good explanation. The only thing I'd clarify from an INFJ perspective is that I tend to have a lot of projects going on and I might be reading like 7 books at the same time. I like to follow my internal bliss which is a little ADD. What's in line with what you mentioned in the video is that there's a kind of unified thread that runs through a lot of these different pursuits. I'm always looking for information that will build on a select few things that I'm working towards for the long term.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Here's another:

- though I disagree with Lady Gaga as INFP. Pretty confident she's ISFP. I think he's right about Derren Brown though.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    I'd say you should use an IxFP title, as you said you can relate to both. That's why cognitive function tests give percentage results.

Besides, you look young, I'd say 14 or 15. People usually change, at least a little. Which, in this case, may be a little to S or N side. Another thing is influence by others, I remember you saying that your mom influenced you about being an introvert, may be something similar with your S-ish habits. I still vote you as an N.
    I am 14. XD Yeah. I think I'm an N, maybe a weak N or S-influenced N, but I'm not calling myself an N yet, I'm just considering it as a very highly likely possibility.
    @ScottJames
    Thanks so much for all your help! Those videos were awesome. I am likely an INFJ but again, I'm going to do more research and self-reflecting before I type myself as such. ^^