• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Finally got around to making a video...

RisaMoccasin

Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's the same reason why I can relate to INTJ profiles even though I am an INTP: we both have similar structures that are expressed in different ways. For example, for an INTJ and an INTP, we both have the same basic structure of being introverted thinkers who use intuition. However, one of the main differences between an INTJ and an INTP is how they use their intuitions to process information.

So, an INTP will like knowledge to make sense for its own sake, while an INTJ wants information to make sense so s/he can apply it to the real world. (There's a nice little INTJ/P chart here that delineates some of the main differences for us.)

It will be the same way for an INFJ vs. an INFP in terms of how they process their feelings and how they want to apply them to the world. (This is a good website for how INFJs interact with the world via their feelings - do you see any similarities here as well? Also, I found this website dedicated to exploring more between INFP/J differences - also written by an INFJ.)

I hope this helps!

That did help a lot, thank you so much!
I use a Behind-the-Scenes communication style rather than a Chart-the-Course style (and people who use the Chart-the-Course communication style always make me feel really intruded upon, frustrated, and drained) so I'm likely an INFP...