User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by RisaMoccasin View Post
    Anything in particular making you say ISFP?
    I - My N and you say that you're introverted.
    S - You spoke a lot about physical things rather than theories. Since it was a monologue and you might've wanted people to get know you better, to some extend it could've been a mistake. This is the only letter I'm not entirely confident about.
    F - you express your thoughts emotionally and care about various things in an emotional way.
    P - you're scattered and distracted. Actually this made me doubt the claims of me being an INTP even more, but you're still an FP, so it's different.

P.S. Just out of curiosity (not related to me typing you) - do you (would you?) say that you don't wanna think, at least occasionally when asked complex introspective questions?

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    I - My N and you say that you're introverted.
    S - You spoke a lot about physical things rather than theories. Since it was a monologue and you might've wanted people to get know you better, to some extend it could've been a mistake. This is the only letter I'm not entirely confident about.
    F - you express your thoughts emotionally and care about various things in an emotional way.
    P - you're scattered and distracted. Actually this made me doubt the claims of me being an INTP even more, but you're still an FP, so it's different.

P.S. Just out of curiosity (not related to me typing you) - do you (would you?) say that you don't wanna think, at least occasionally when asked complex introspective questions?
    I like to think, my only issue is that if I think I start thinking too much, my head gets cluttered, I can't focus, and I want to just climb out of my own body. XD And it depends on what the complex introspective questions are and who's asking them.

MBTI
    xxTP

Anything in particular making you say ISFP?

May I ask what makes you think INFP?
    You seem more 'head in the clouds' than 'rooted in reality'. ISFP have a different air to them in my experience, kind of 'cunning' (don't mean it in a bad way I just don't know how else to express it)

I like to think, my only issue is that if I think I start thinking too much, my head gets cluttered, I can't focus, and I want to just climb out of my own body. XD And it depends on what the complex introspective questions are and who's asking them.
    That's likely Ne then, which means INFP, which means I'm likely right with my doubt about it in the previous post.

I see. That was more dependent on the mood rather than that - seemed that when he was in a good mood, the introspection wasn't a choice for the conversation, instead more physical things, experiences, etc., but when in a neutral or especially bad mood, introspection was okay. Perhaps less/more choosy may be correct. I didn't get to know him well, spoke little to him before ceasing to communicate.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

That's likely Ne then, which means INFP, which means I'm likely right with my doubt about it in the previous post.

I see. That was more dependent on the mood rather than that - seemed that when he was in a good mood, the introspection wasn't a choice for the conversation, instead more physical things, experiences, etc., but when in a neutral or especially bad mood, introspection was okay. Perhaps less/more choosy may be correct. I didn't get to know him well, spoke little to him before ceasing to communicate.
    It really depends. If I'm in a sad or bad mood I like to introspect alone or with a close friend asking me questions. If I'm in a happy mood, it's not as easy for me to introspect but I can still introspect and still enjoy it--but it has to be a close friend asking the questions and it has to be questions I'm comfortable asking. So if you started asking me really introspective questions at this moment that were really personal, I probably would say something like "I don't want to introspect now" in effort to keep from answering them XD

It really depends. If I'm in a sad or bad mood I like to introspect alone or with a close friend asking me questions. If I'm in a happy mood, it's not as easy for me to introspect but I can still introspect and still enjoy it--but it has to be a close friend asking the questions and it has to be questions I'm comfortable asking. So if you started asking me really introspective questions at this moment that were really personal, I probably would say something like "I don't want to introspect now" in effort to keep from answering them XD
    He used to say "I don't want to think now" or "I'm not comfortable talking about it" or something similar for the latter, indicating it. You, instead, seem to take an indirect approach to it instead.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

He used to say "I don't want to think now" or "I'm not comfortable talking about it" or something similar for the latter, indicating it. You, instead, seem to take an indirect approach to it instead.
    I say I don't want to introspect rather than "I don't want to talk about it/don't feel comfortable" to avoid hurting someone's feelings XD

I say I don't want to introspect rather than "I don't want to talk about it/don't feel comfortable" to avoid hurting someone's feelings XD
    I don't remember this clearly, but I think I may have indicated that I want a direct response about this and my feelings wouldn't be hurt...

Appreciate you going with my questions. I'm gonna look for more videos of people talking about stuff now.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I don't remember this clearly, but I think I may have indicated that I want a direct response about this and my feelings wouldn't be hurt...

Appreciate you going with my questions. I'm gonna look for more videos of people talking about stuff now.
    Even if you told me you wanted a direct response, I myself would feel uncomfortable being direct and, as such, would give you a (maybe slightly dishonest) indirect answer as to why I didn't want to. XD

Anybody have any other replies to my huge breakdown about the INFJ type and me on the last page, as well as the mention of how I think in my own head? Or anything? Please? XD (If anything right now I'm more confused now that I've started considering more possibilities for my type...)

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I wrote this for a few people today who I've never had the courage to approach to be their friends before, and... well, I finally just got brave and approached them with this via the Internet. XD But I figured, hey, maybe this would be a good way for you guys to type me? (all names are edited out)

I have a lot of depth to me. I have this person, tucked away, very deeply inside of me, who I will call Inner Me. Inner Me is dying to get out. Inner Me wants to be seen and understood and loved, and there is only one person who has seen and understood Inner Me without even being told she is there--that would be INTP Boyfriend. And the people who Inner Me tries to show herself to and say "There is more to me than the Outer Me you see", they shake her off. They think they know her. But they don't. Only INTP Boyfriend does.
    So here is Inner Me, trying to tell you as honestly as she can right now who she is.
    I absolutely hate injustice. I don't understand it. At all. It makes me very, very angry. I want to do something about it, I want to stop it, I want to befriend the underdog. I honestly can't understand why people can't all just be best friends and tolerate and respect each other and be kind and loving and help one another. I, personally, almost like the "different", "weird" or "unique" kids better. In fact, take out that almost, I do like them better. Everyone is wonderful and everything has something amazing about them (and something not so amazing about them), but the people that I can relate to and speak with the easiest are the "strange" ones. I like unique people. Usually they have depth to them that people who follow the crowd don't.
    I don't understand a lot of the things that my age group (I'm 14) does. In fact, I can't understand a lot of things that people do. It doesn't make those things bad, I just... can't understand them. Laughing over stupid pictures, cackling, being concerned with whether your false eyelashes are the right size or not, having seven boyfriends in one year, petty high school drama and middle school minds, or immature adults. I just... I don't get it. Again, it's not necessarily bad, I just can't understand it at all. That's why with a lot of people I don't talk very much. I don't think I'm better than them--not at all, I have a very very very very very far way to go as a person. But I take life very seriously. I take commitments very seriously, deadlines very seriously, my hobbies very seriously. I am a perfectionist to the extreme. And I can't choose that. I wish I wasn't. I look in a mirror and can pick out every single flaw in myself, every single wrinkle in my shirt, that one fraction of a centimeter that my eyeliner is off. I am happy with myself. But I could do so much better. So I push myself to the extreme attempting to become that much better person. I don't understand how people could waste time laughing over stupid pictures or stabbing their best friends in the back or how people could not take other people, or life, seriously. We don't have that much time in this world so why the freaking hell are you wasting it?
    I think very intensely and I feel very intensely. I. Feel. Everything. Absolutely everything. I don't think I can even tell you enough, I FEEL EVERYTHING. I feel the breathing of people around me. Right now, I can feel every memory that has ever taken place in the house where I'm sitting. I can feel the cold of the Coke I just drank seeping through my body down to my bones, I can feel the music in my headphones shaking my very core. Every word you say, I feel every single implied meaning. And every word you don't say, I feel the unspoken expression. I am very sensitive to what's going on around me and what people are feeling around me, more sensitive than your average person is. I get affected by my environment very, very easily. This, in turn, causes me to be absolutely fascinated with pretty things. Take glitter jars, for instance. They're so beautiful and innocent. How the glitter just whirls around, fast fast fast fast fast fast fast, and then it slows down, and then it gets slower, slower, slower slower slower slower slower s l o w e r, s l o w e r..... before settling on the bottom. It's like thoughts. Or like feelings. Or like people. You think so much and talk so much and rush so much, rush rush rush, and then you start slowing down around bathtime, and then you go to bed, and you're the glitter settling at the bottom of the jar as you sleep peacefully. Isn't that fascinating?
    Or Charlie, the main character from The Perks of Being a Wallflower. He has so much depth. He has a loud mind too. He sees everything, he feels everything, he thinks too much, he remembers everything too too too too too much. His mind goes so fast and is so full and cluttered that at points he just wants to climb out of his own body, claw his own head out, just like me.
    When I feel emotions, I feel them from the very deep of my core. If you took a key and opened me up like a box, you would not find any single half-hearted feeling. They are all very intense, and very real, and I feel every single emotion physically. Take, for example, dance competitions. I get so stressed out that my stomach hurts, my back feels tight, my throat hurts, my head hurts, everything is too loud and rushes by too fast. I end up getting so stressed out that I can hear the blood pouding through my ears and sometimes have used an entire 90 pack of bobby pins in one bun. And when I get this stressed and this emotional, I subconsciously get so caught up in it that I lash out at other people, sometimes hurting people I love dearly. (Which I, right afterwards, get an intense feeling of guilt and regret, which only makes me feel worse.)
    I'm not good with words. Inner Me can't express herself with words. Inner Me expresses herself by talking about what she relates to the most in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Inner Me expresses herself by talking about her favorite songs. Inner Me expresses herself by painting. Inner Me expresses herself in the way she dresses, the accessories she wants. Inner Me especially expresses herself by dancing--dancing is the most honest time you will ever see her. Also, she expresses herself by talking about things like... what personality types she thinks she is, for instance, and why she relates to it.
    So when those things that Inner Me expresses herself via get shot down ("I hated that movie", "It was stupid", "I think they're wallowing", "MBTI is stupid", "I think you rely on that too much", "I don't really like Harry Potter" "I don't get this music") or only gets short replies ("I see" "Probably" "Maybe" "If you think so" "*head nod*"), she becomes very deeply scarred and hurt. And then, from that person, she will draw away and think "This person will never understand me. This person doesn't think I'm worth understanding." until that person proves her otherwise. And that especially sucks because I want so badly to be understood by people and loved for who I really am on the inside and praised for who I really am on the inside and not the person they think I am or what they want me to be.
    Here's a way to get to know Inner Me, if you're curious, because I'm tired of not expressing her to you. If you've gotten this message, you are considered a friend, or you are admirable enough for me to want desperately for you to be my friend and I just don't know how to express myself, in which case this is one of the most honest things I have probably ever written about myself and I really, really, really, really, really hope you don't misuse it or use this information to your advantage against me.
    These are my favorite songs. They all say something. They're used for different moods, though. Sad moods, happy moods, disconnected moods, angry moods, etc. Here is your first doorway straight into Inner Me.
    Use it well, and at your leisure. (Or not at all, if that's what you prefer.)

Coming Down - Dear Euphoria
    Video Games - Lana Del Rey
    Begin Again - Measure
    Nova - Burial
    Riverside - Agnes Obel
    Asleep - The Smiths
    Numb - Linkin Park
    Goodbye - Aurora Borealis
    Keep the Streets Empty For Me - Fever Ray
    The Captain and the Hourglass - Laura Marling
    The Cave - Mumford and Sons
    Paradise - Gavin Mikhael cover (of the original Coldplay song)

.... but I forgot to add in there about how I understand people without using words, but I feel like they don't understand me without me using words. XD Oh well. I've mentioned it now to you guys, so.