Hello everyone, I would like to know if you can help me with this, Im looking to find my MBTI so any help would be rewarded with a free cookie.
This test is from personalityCafe.
Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Not mental illness ,its natural, age 18, sex: I like it.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
I will pass this
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
Dammit not very altered) , then processed to check the car status, then think a solution depending of the Problem.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Pass, I will go to the hotel (or wherever we are sleeping) and sleep.
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
Whatever…or if its a ver very $tupid belief I will say what I think
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Analize the situation, and then choose the most benefical belief, is they are correct, they are correct and I will change if not not.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
Integrity: I find repulsive any interaction with others and find they just see as “dead time” or false empathy.
Honesty: say what you mean and do what you say.
Humility: hate with a passion Snoobs and Hipsters .
Loyalty: If you ever say a minimal word on my back you break my trust.
Independence in thinking: think what you want because you choose to not because others or is the most common thing.
Control: I like people who is not ultra emotional but not people who is almost a robot.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
People say Im a weird, actually Im, also, Im cold and dry, Im a loner and Smart but at the say time Im charming.
I wish I could be faster in my thinking (high IQ people and genious envidious is over 9000), more analytical.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
If you mean something like wake up at 3 and do some popcorns Im fine with it but to initial a fight or something more extreme, I pass. I don’t have many impulse actually…I remember when I was in high School I skip a class just to know what is feel been normal, God dammit super-ego, God dammit, my stomach hurts, I have fieber and been shaking the entire hour since then I have never do anything that I know is bad.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a) listen to music, shake it, read.
b) been with people.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I repress be oversensible (hate with a passion emotional arguments), been a douchebag ( hey dude look at that a$$, she is so hot, dadadada….hate with a passion that), I repress been a stupid, I like to take my thing seriously, I would never ever follow anyone or do a thing just because to fit even when is acceptable or would be fun.
Let me know what you think.